Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so

was that worth a lifetime of sparty nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I took a walk and checked on my dad and am now ready to enjoy the tournament stress free. This was my monkeys paw wish for a 15 beating a 2 I guess. I hope they beat Syracuse. My only remaining concerns are gently caress Duke and gently caress Michigan

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Matey posted:

oklahoma don't embarrass the big 12 like baylor did

Baylor always kinda screamed, "Early flameout whose winning record is inexplicable," to me this year, so basically, the role Bruce Weber's K-State usually plays.

As for Oklahoma, they can go pretty cold at bad times, but they're up by, like, 10 right now, I'm not sure that's a concern just yet.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

good night cal state bakersfield

they led in the second half, that'll be a nice moment for them to embellish in telling their grandkids

'we had 'em on the ropes"

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Probably Magic posted:

Baylor always kinda screamed, "Early flameout whose winning record is inexplicable," to me this year, so basically, the role Bruce Weber's K-State usually plays.

As for Oklahoma, they can go pretty cold at bad times, but they're up by, like, 10 right now, I'm not sure that's a concern just yet.

yeah, right after i posted that they went on a little run, so that's good for now.

And yeah, Bruce has just turned K-State into garbage. I doubt K-State will have a winning conference record for a while.

Matey fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Mar 18, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pro clique

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
i am glad that wvu is now the default talking point for how to beat ou despite only doing it once in three tries

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

please don't make me defend baylor any further okay

no i'm still being a baby about Purdue. this has been a nightmare tourney for me so far so you can write Oregon in as the first 1 to lose to a 16 with a permanent marker

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
lol camera man just got nailed in the face

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Poque posted:

no i'm still being a baby about Purdue. this has been a nightmare tourney for me so far so you can write Oregon in as the first 1 to lose to a 16 with a permanent marker

We can only hope

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Poque posted:

If that were to happen can the Pac 12 be relegated to Division 2?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Poque posted:

lol that would own

also i thought ulr would be a tough match up for purdue

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Go ROAD RUNNNERS :rickflareWOOOOO:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i am glad that wvu is now the default talking point for how to beat ou despite only doing it once in three tries

KU Oklahoma still the best game of the season I think. I can't think of another game that was better.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If that were to happen can the Pac 12 be relegated to Division 2?

andichu: "the pac 12 is wicked overrated"
sas: NAAAAHHHHHHH

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

KU Oklahoma still the best game of the season I think. I can't think of another game that was better.

yep. i am hoping for a ku/ou final four match up

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Metapod posted:

Did you see the goats?

Our entire starting lineup was ineligible so she only had 6 usable players plus a worthless freshman all year lol. Still made the tournament :chord:

nah I was usually speeding by on 33 at the buttcrack of dawn

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Pac-12 is a Narnia conference that doesn't exist.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i actually think WV is pretty good and can go a ways but really i'd wait till after beating my badly-underseeded 14-seed before crowing

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Lets go bitch

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What'm I chopped liver? :colbert:

RR/TFF 4 lyfe

Seriously, donate some sperm or blood or something, goddamn.

HEYA FOOCHS

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

elentar posted:

i actually think WV is pretty good and can go a ways but really i'd wait till after beating my badly-underseeded 14-seed before crowing

i am really mad about having to play sfa

but i don't think i ever said it would be an easy win for us

the pac12 is loving garbo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just taking buddy's cookies!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

nah I was usually speeding by on 33 at the buttcrack of dawn

Understandable

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

wvu as a 3 seed getting rewarded by having to play what in any other year would be a 12 is trill

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Lol
https://twitter.com/money23green/status/710932636168953856

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Henchman of Santa posted:

I took a walk and checked on my dad and am now ready to enjoy the tournament stress free. This was my monkeys paw wish for a 15 beating a 2 I guess. I hope they beat Syracuse. My only remaining concerns are gently caress Duke and gently caress Michigan

Duke isn't deep enough to make a real run this year. They've been on a 6 man rotation for awhile now and their top guys regularly play 38+ minutes. Plus they're just not as talented as they were the last couple years.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
That dunk fail :(

Come on Bakersfield!!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Slowpoke! posted:

Duke isn't deep enough to make a real run this year. They've been on a 6 man rotation for awhile now and their top guys regularly play 38+ minutes. Plus they're just not as talented as they were the last couple years.

Just makes gently caress Duke more realistic this year

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
7th made 3 of the year!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i am really mad about having to play sfa

but i don't think i ever said it would be an easy win for us

the pac12 is loving garbo

yeah i think mostly i'm just sad about SFA not getting a solid shot at taking down a 5/6

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

make your drat free throws ou

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

tomorrow the spurs win by 40

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Has SFA actually won a tournament game or are they just a constant sexy upset pick because they obliterate the Southland

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

elentar posted:

yeah i think mostly i'm just sad about SFA not getting a solid shot at taking down a 5/6

yeah i am more nervous about this game than i would like to be, but i think we're fine

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
I don't understand how Oklahoma turns it over so much with all their experience

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Bwhaha get hosed OU, GIMME ALL THE UPSETS :twisted::rubshands:

Smashlampjaw fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 18, 2016

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Come on road runners

Also go Jackrabbits. I love that SDSU actually goes to the tournament.

Too bad it looks like their just going to get stomped again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

Has SFA actually won a tournament game or are they just a constant sexy upset pick because they obliterate the Southland

they upset VCU two years ago

• Locked thread