Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Roasted Donut posted:

usually it's illinoi who brings out the worst in them but yeah wisconsin games tend to be real ugly too

Barkley wasn't kidding, Big 10 games tend to devolve into low-scoring cornfed lumbering snoozefests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Democrazy posted:

He looks like he knows his way around craft beers and vinyl

My soulmate

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Oh hey I think SFA beard man's brother played for A&M

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I look at SFA's point guard and I see a short, black Cyclops.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

whitey delenda est posted:

Barkley wasn't kidding, Big 10 games tend to devolve into low-scoring cornfed lumbering snoozefests

Your username is instructive here

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Toilet Mouth posted:

The 6-4 of basketball

Nah because 6-4 owed. Takin' intentional safeties up 4 whattup

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This tournament is a loving nightmare oh my god when will I wake up

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

It's bad but also way less bad than it was a few years ago, there are at least a couple teams in the conference who will occasionally try to push the pace now.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

I was at that game and the night that followed was one of my top 5 drunkest nights of my life

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
this dude's name is walkup and he owns a food truck and has a t-shirt that says gender is over and i can't deal with this poo poo

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

MourningView posted:

It's bad but also way less bad than it was a few years ago, there are at least a couple teams in the conference who will occasionally try to push the pace now.

To their credit the 30 second shot clock was a sorely sorely needed improvement and the NCAA finally did right, it's subtle but amazing how much better it feels.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Roasted Donut posted:

this dude's name is walkup and he owns a food truck and has a t-shirt that says gender is over and i can't deal with this poo poo

What kind of food?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Roasted Donut posted:

turns ball over, ironically

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

A&M putting the Kai-bosh on GB

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

R.D. Mangles posted:

turns ball over, ironically

still practices with parents

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol at the loving sprite ante up commercial

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Roasted Donut posted:

motherfucker has some strong rear end opinions on the best LCD Soundsystem record

Tanon
Mar 14, 2011

I has a hat..
Green Bay is looking gassed. Those two steals in a row where just sheer sloppiness.

Depth is freaking amazing in the tournament.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol at the loving sprite ante up commercial

There is basically no piece of media that wouldn't be improved by adding ante up so its fine

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Tanon posted:

Green Bay is looking gassed. Those two steals in a row where just sheer sloppiness.

Depth is freaking amazing in the tournament.

The contrast between them and Yale seems apt as well, the difference a seed or two makes when you up-jump a mid-major team.

e: also who is this dude on A&M that is one PRETTY man!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Make your free throws SFA.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
this loving guy coming out on the court straight smelling like a pound of kimchi. dude handing out korean bbq tofu wrapped upin lettuce wraps with a fine spit topping like 3 minute before tip

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Alright I found some worse NCAA tournament games than Wisconsin-Pitt

73 pts: 1984: (1)Georgetown 37-(9)Southern Methodist 36
75 pts: 1999: (12)Missouri St. 43-(5)Wisconsin 32
83 pts: 1981: (9)St. Joe's 42-(5)Boston College 41
84 pts: 1996: (13)Princeton 43-(4)UCLA 41
87 pts: 1985: (3)Kansas 49-(14)Ohio 38

That's it. I can't find any other games I the last 50 years with a total < 90. That 73 point stinker from '84 must've been unbearable.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Roasted Donut posted:

this loving guy coming out on the court straight smelling like a pound of kimchi. dude handing out korean bbq tofu wrapped upin lettuce wraps with a fine spit topping like 3 minute before tip

Hahahaha I'm loving dead

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Aggro posted:

I can only get so erect

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Aggro posted:

That's it. I can't find any other games I the last 50 years with a total < 90. That 73 point stinker from '84 must've been unbearable.

Haha Georgetown won the championship that year

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Poque posted:

I can only get so erect

Just not gritty enough if that's all you got

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Roasted Donut posted:

guy shows up to practice with a couple of peach baskets and a ladder to know the ball out. "coach this is way more authentic," he says. "i made us a basketball"

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

The contrast between them and Yale seems apt as well, the difference a seed or two makes when you up-jump a mid-major team.

e: also who is this dude on A&M that is one PRETTY man!

Is it Hogg, #1? I mean this in a totally hetero way, but he's challenging my thoughts on interracial marriage.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
dude all dishing out 'ten cents'; since dimes was offensive to his hipster girlfriend

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance

Aggro posted:

there was that UCLA/Memphis Elite 8 game that was atrocious

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Come on Austin, make this day legendary.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Aggro posted:

The MSU-Wisconsin Final Four game in 2000 was 19-15 at halftime

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kanters defense cost yet another game in Chesapeake

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
All the focus on Portlandia: The Human is really distracting from their tubby rear end center and that's a real tragedy if you ask me

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

All the focus on Portlandia: The Human is really distracting from their tubby rear end center and that's a real tragedy if you ask me

a guy who may or may not be wearing james worthy's actual goggles purchased at auction

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hey welcome to stephen f austin we're really glad to have you

walkup: we should switch to the old logo

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Holyfield knocked out

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I just got to a TV, cmon WVU! We need you to help the big 12 look good for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God dammit not everything is a loving foul.

• Locked thread