Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shunkymonky
Sep 10, 2006
'sup
I relistened to Wayne Federman's I4H appearance on the weekend and really want to give him props on an A+ background laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Del Toast was podcast of the year material.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
:siren: Sean and Hayes back on CBB ads this week!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Zsinjeh posted:

:siren: Sean and Hayes back on CBB ads this week!

Oh I can be found guilty of something that gives me pleasure.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
I hope this means Sean & Hayes are going to be making their triumphant return to CBB in the near future.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Or that they're at least going to get that plaque.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Eel hovercraft posted:

I hope this means Sean & Hayes are going to be making their triumphant return to CBB in the near future.

She does it.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I just got to listening to the last HH this weekend and it was another hank aaron home run hit. The Live from SXSW bit was awesome, and Engineer Brett really brought it. "As a black man, what do you think about the Singularity?" "Ow, ow, ow"

Engineer Brett is practically a third member of the show, i wonder if he gets paid for it?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He gets paid to work for ear wolf, making him the highest earner in any pod cast room since everyone else is making 40 dollars to read warby Parker copy.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I just got to listening to the last HH this weekend and it was another hank aaron home run hit. The Live from SXSW bit was awesome, and Engineer Brett really brought it. "As a black man, what do you think about the Singularity?" "Ow, ow, ow"

Engineer Brett is practically a third member of the show, i wonder if he gets paid for it?

He gets paid to record it. Which is probably more money than anyone else there makes.
I never understood the times when the engineers at Earwolf would walk out of the room during a recording. It came up a bunch during UTU2TM. Besides the fact that you get to be in on some pretty good podcasts, it's your job. You don't walk away from it during a recording.

Edit: beaten.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
That's just Cody.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

Mr. Squishy posted:

That's just Cody.

Y'know, the one who's a loving problem?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I just assumed he had a bowel thing

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
Cody's sins are forgiven because of Grease Knows Eggs-show, tho.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
He wants to give hosts privacy.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Crindee posted:

Y'know, the one who's a loving problem?
is this from the aasif mandvi episode cause i wanna hear it again

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

cams posted:

is this from the aasif mandvi episode cause i wanna hear it again

It's the CBB episode "Comedy Bang Bang: The Movie", during their live reading of the movie.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004

piratepilates posted:

It's the CBB episode "Comedy Bang Bang: The Movie", during their live reading of the movie.

The vibe between the boys and Scott in that ep is immediate.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

Zsinjeh posted:

I just assumed he had a bowel thing

The vibe between Cody and his own butt is immediate.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Do you think Cody has seen Vibes?

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Do you think Cody has seen Vibes?

Vibes?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hollywood handbook continues to release my favorite episode of any podcast ever week after week

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Why does the 54 club exist? I can maybe understand people getting mystery boxes full of dollar store crap, but why would you want a mystery box of clothing?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

Why does the 54 club exist? I can maybe understand people getting mystery boxes full of dollar store crap, but why would you want a mystery box of clothing?

It makes more sense to me than lootcrate to be honest. It'd be kinda fun to receive nice clothes in the mail picked by a stylist (more fun than receiving a 2 inch statue of darth vader or w/e at least) It actually seems more appealing to me than a lot of the stuff I hear advertised on podcasts

I'd rather just...buy my own clothes though

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Help Im Alive posted:

It makes more sense to me than lootcrate to be honest. It'd be kinda fun to receive nice clothes in the mail picked by a stylist (more fun than receiving a 2 inch statue of darth vader or w/e at least) It actually seems more appealing to me than a lot of the stuff I hear advertised on podcasts

I could see guys that don't like shopping and just want someone to pick some stuff out for them.

That being said, you could probably just go to a J Crew and tell an employee to give you a shirt and a pair of pants and get stuff that looks as good or better than what they have on 54 Club's website.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Just stick with Bad Lieutenant Sean's New Clothing and Toys.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

beepo posted:

I could see guys that don't like shopping and just want someone to pick some stuff out for them.

That being said, you could probably just go to a J Crew and tell an employee to give you a shirt and a pair of pants and get stuff that looks as good or better than what they have on 54 Club's website.

The fact that that involves talking to a stranger instead of filling out a webform is a huge barrier.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

It's pretty big in Europe (at least Sweden). There's two competing businesses that have the same idea of a stylist picking out clothes for you and sending it over based on what they think looks good on you and your preference.

A neat way to get out of your comfort zone in clothes style and also not going to end up being clown makeup.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME OUT HERE FOR!?" - Sean Clements

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Speaking as a fat, ugly, stupid, unlovable computer programmer let me just say that I love the idea of a web company (love web) that mails me clothes so I don't have to spend my actually fairly decent wage which I earn, again, by programming computers, by going outside where all the cool regular people like jocks and preppies are. And if this same company can send me clothes that are actually dope (learned this word on broad city) then all the better.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

cams posted:

hollywood handbook continues to release my favorite episode of any podcast ever week after week

word up word up.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Speaking as a fat, ugly, stupid, unlovable computer programmer let me just say that I love the idea of a web company (love web) that mails me clothes so I don't have to spend my actually fairly decent wage which I earn, again, by programming computers, by going outside where all the cool regular people like jocks and preppies are. And if this same company can send me clothes that are actually dope (learned this word on broad city) then all the better.

But you're loved online which is better than meatspace cause so many more people can love you

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Wanna see pics of the dude coming on stage and doing the splits from the most recent HDTGM.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

n8r posted:

Wanna see pics of the dude coming on stage and doing the splits from the most recent HDTGM.

I just looked and there aren't any pics on the Earwolf site. At least, of that.
Earwolf should really have a photographer go to shows and take some decent pics.

Also, I wish Jon Gabrus was the guest on the episode. Nicole Byer was fine but Gabrus would have been perfect.

And they totally believed Frank Dux was legit.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
The Frank Dux thing was pretty funny when I googled it and he started a ninja school and called it something like Dux Kwan Do. BOW TO YOUR SENSEI.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

n8r posted:

Here ya go:

https://instagram.com/p/BDKKyuwB-00/

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Strongly recommend following Gil Ozeri on Snapchat (username is gilozeri). Honestly worth making an account for if you don't already have one.

Probably the first comedian to properly take advantage of the medium, will make you laugh like a lunatic and worry for his life.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

GraPar posted:

Strongly recommend following Gil Ozeri on Snapchat (username is gilozeri). Honestly worth making an account for if you don't already have one.

Probably the first comedian to properly take advantage of the medium, will make you laugh like a lunatic and worry for his life.

So, like, the hilarious stuff you're recommending is gone now, right? That's the point of the platform? I am an old man and don't get it.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Poopy Palpy posted:

So, like, the hilarious stuff you're recommending is gone now, right? That's the point of the platform? I am an old man and don't get it.

He's putting his clips up as a 'Story' which means you can watch them on repeat then they disappear after 24 hours. So yeah, some of the stuff is gone, but the videos from from the last day have been pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

GraPar posted:

I was breathless waiting to see if he really would go that far with the coffee mug. And downright horrified at the pepper.