Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Erudite Sybarite posted:

I seriously advise against this. The reason they tell you to remove the cling film and bandages from your tattoo is so that it has room to breathe. If you oversaturate it, it could lead to blow out, ink leakage, and inhibits the healing process. A thin layer of either a&d ointment is a much better idea. Don't do this.

Tegaderm is a breathable product, that is exactly why tattoo artists are converting to it. I have had it used by multiple artists with excellent results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Brand new sheets go on my brand new mattress tonight.

http://www.amazon.com/Mellanni-Bed-Sheet-Set-Hypoallergenic/dp/B00NQDGAP2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01
Times two
and
http://www.amazon.com/Sage-Green-Ri...ailpage_o00_s01
times two.

Loving it so far.

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Is that a first edition? I'm oddly aroused.
Insulin is for wussies.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aww, did someone have an accident on the old mattress?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

beefnoodle posted:

Thanks, but the tattoo mega thread says otherwise, as do my large dogs who will want to lick my lower arm clean.

Enjoy your candy!

Well what did you get?

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Thats incredible, and only 90 bucks? What a steal.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

What is it?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Groda posted:

What is it?

Ring-Pop for grown ups.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Groda posted:

What is it?
Ring made out of wood and jewelry paste. Looks pretty, and $90 isn't too steep. They've got a selection of colors and styles.
http://woodring.bigcartel.com/

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

How fragile would that wood be over time, and wouldn't it start to absorb sweat?

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

LingcodKilla posted:

Well what did you get?

Bandages, duh.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Tiger stripe camo army jacket. Not for pretend army man play, I just wanted a camo jacket and it's half the price of the one I was looking at in H&M.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

Aww, did someone have an accident on the old mattress?

Got your mom to squirt, like old faithful.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

:quagmire:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Get tested. Seriously.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i bought some movies from a goon in SA mart and upgraded my cable modem from this
http://www.amazon.com/SURFboard-SB6...motorola+sb6121

to this
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/arris-s...4600801&cmp=RMX

because apparatently our max speeds in the area are getting bumped up by a power of 10

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Coffee And Pie posted:

Tiger stripe camo army jacket. Not for pretend army man play, I just wanted a camo jacket and it's half the price of the one I was looking at in H&M.

that's going to look a whole lot better when it's broken in and doesn't look brand new, but I like the tiger stripe

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I signed up for Sonic Fiber internet service. I can finally get fiber in San Francisco!

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

New crisp white straightjacket fencing clothes!

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Mu Zeta posted:

I signed up for Sonic Fiber internet service. I can finally get fiber in San Francisco!

Or you could just eat some vegetables you heathen.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

NotAnArtist posted:

that's going to look a whole lot better when it's broken in and doesn't look brand new, but I like the tiger stripe

Thanks, I'll be sure to post a fit when I get it. I'm going for a T2-era John Connor look.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

beefnoodle posted:

Bandages, duh.

Odd choice in tattoos but I've seen worse.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
These sweet books:

These were originally printed in a limited run in 1897. Another few reprints were issued in the 1970's. Ten more copies were just printed by the New Netherland Institute this year and I managed to get ahold of one of them. They are supposed to be the whole of the court records from that period, and besides being very useful for research purposes, they contain all kind of funny stories about people fighting and insulting each other that read like 17th century Jerry Springer. But after correlating them with other records I have noticed that there were cert ain omissions in this compilation, namely the death sentences, corporal punishments, and cases of incest, etc.

And this sweet map, printed in 1696:

twoday has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Mar 25, 2016

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

No death, pain, or brother fuckin'?! Hope you kept your receipt.

twoday
May 4, 2005

It was a father and his daughter, actually.

There's still some good stuff in there:

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

twoday posted:

These sweet books:

These were originally printed in a limited run in 1897. Another few reprints were issued in the 1970's. Ten more copies were just printed by the New Netherland Institute this year and I managed to get ahold of one of them. They are supposed to be the whole of the court records from that period, and besides being very useful for research purposes, they contain all kind of funny stories about people fighting and insulting each other that read like 17th century Jerry Springer. But after correlating them with other records I have noticed that there were cert ain omissions in this compilation, namely the death sentences, corporal punishments, and cases of incest, etc.

Can I get an ebook of that? Preferably in .mobi format.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yeah, no problem, it's out of copyright and on archive.org in a dozen formats:

https://archive.org/details/recordsnewamste08ygoog

That's vol. 7, which is the best one because it deals with New Orange period. That's 9 years after New Amsterdam became New York, when a Dutch fleet invaded and established an oppressive junta for 15 months. You can find them all if you search the site. There are a bunch of archaic superscript abbreviations that probably won't render well, but whatever.

If you want the really cool pile of uncensored documents (not just court minutes), look here. But these were mostly published before the Civil War and have wacky fonts that probably will look like garbage when rendered on your device, and are better read as PDFs.

twoday has a new favorite as of 05:06 on Mar 26, 2016

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
No pictures, but I bought two lacrosse balls while buying other things at a Sports Authority earlier in the day. I don't even play lacrosse, but the store is going out of business so everything was 50-70% off, so a couple heavy rubber bouncy balls on the cheap was something I didn't mind rando-buying.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

twoday posted:

Yeah, no problem, it's out of copyright and on archive.org in a dozen formats:

https://archive.org/details/recordsnewamste08ygoog

That's vol. 7, which is the best one because it deals with New Orange period. That's 9 years after New Amsterdam became New York, when a Dutch fleet invaded and established an oppressive junta for 15 months. You can find them all if you search the site. There are a bunch of archaic superscript abbreviations that probably won't render well, but whatever.

If you want the really cool pile of uncensored documents (not just court minutes), look here. But these were mostly published before the Civil War and have wacky fonts that probably will look like garbage when rendered on your device, and are better read as PDFs.

Awesome. I didn't think i'd actually get it on e-book. I love reading historical literature on common citizens. Very insightful stuff.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

cost?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

$25 including tax, and I think the premium pack was $30.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Does that 4 grams include the papers/filters? Those filters are going to absorb a decent amount of your THC I would think

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

big mean giraffe posted:

Does that 4 grams include the papers/filters? Those filters are going to absorb a decent amount of your THC I would think

Not sure, but I figured I'd try them because why not. Trip report: they're pretty decent to keep in a pocket if you suck at rolling joints like me, but I like the loose stuff better.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Spent £130 at halfords to get them to fix it by doing work I don't care to know.

Also got a phone mount, water bottle, cover and helmet. Yes I know this is not how you save up for an aeroplane.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought some sausage, potato rolls, LED light bulbs (60w equivalents), 100' of 12/3 Romex, a locking outdoor GFCI outlet kit, and a 20amp breaker today.

Gonna grill and work on the house on a beautiful day. I only need 50' of the Romex right now but I have some lights I want to put up in the basement that I'll just throw 12/3 at because it isn't that much more expensive than 14 gauge.

Acealthebes
Mar 24, 2016

something for everyone
Fresh haircuts whenever desired. Saves money and time as well. Looking fly all the time hell yes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Acealthebes posted:

Fresh haircuts whenever desired. Saves money and time as well. Looking fly all the time hell yes

DIY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I know how big of a risk it is to post foot coverings but here goes, these were on mega sale so: Adidas Consortium x A Kind of Guise New York.