Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

Pureauthor posted:

More final bosses should name half of their big attacks after themselves, really.

Sephiroth gets music that announces his name. That's much better.

Another nice idea would be have attack names that troll e.g. if you fought Sephiroth in humanoid form he could use Flower Girl Backstab on you.

The Dark ID posted:

Have I mentioned that the lovely Dark Aeon boss battles in later revisions of the game are just these palette swaps copy and pasted with hugely buffed stats?

IIRC there's a little more to it than that. I think there's one or two attacks that are unique to the dark aeons (Thundaja for Dark Ixion maybe?) and some of their attacks have different properties. Also, I think the palette swaps for the dark aeons might be at least slightly different to those possessed by Yu Yevon. They also have better elemental resistances but I suppose that comes under stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Death Zebra posted:

Another nice idea would be have attack names that troll e.g. if you fought Sephiroth in humanoid form he could use Flower Girl Backstab on you.

Dissidia does something funny with this. In Duodecim, Aerith is exclusively a support character.

Whenever you summon her against Sephiroth, he will IMMEDIATELY target her and use the move he used to kill her in VII. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr5floFlKpU&t=65s

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Funnily enough, I don't know if Ifrit does properly appear again, at least in the main series single player games so far. In 12 the mainstay summons were airship names and in 13 he takes a break because they couldn't figure out a design that turns into a car. 15 looks to have Ramuh so I presume the summon roster will return to form.

E:VVV Oh right, that incredibly memorable and relevant portion of FFXIII's excellent story. :geno:

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Mar 26, 2016

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

AlphaKretin posted:

and in 13 he takes a break because they couldn't figure out a design that turns into a car

He wasn't playable, but he was in a cutscene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GRG7noYpls

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

He wasn't playable, but he was in a cutscene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GRG7noYpls

For all the problems 13 had, that's probably my favorite look for Carbuncle :3:

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

Speedball posted:

At least Yuna double-majored in Healing Magic. I don't think Dona is gonna be good for much of anything but snarking at people after this.

She's really not.

Vil posted:

One neat touch to this battle (drawn out though it is) is the sensor text for it.

Yeah, sensor, that weapon (?) ability that tells you enemy health and elemental affinities when you're targeting the enemy in question, and includes a brief and usually obvious blurb about strategy, kind of like a mini-scan. For example, Braska's Final Aeon's sensor text is "Use the trigger command to talk." or Yu Pagoda's sensor text is "Inflict damage to halt its actions."

However, the possessed aeons have a bit of a more interesting take on it:

Valefor Kazooie: Strike me down.
Ifrit McGruff: Extinguish me.
Ixion Thorse: End it right here.
Shiva Nora: Please... Defeat me.
Bahamut Trogdor: Soon... Eternal rest.
Yojimbo PayToWin: Take my life.
Anima Agnes: Thus I atone.
Sandy Slash: Don't cry.
Cindy Ozzie: Stop the suffering.
Mindy Flea: Gotta say goodbye.

That's still pretty heartbreaking even without much in the way of Aeon personalities. Even with the way Ghost Kid goes on about ending the dreaming and all that, that's the sort of thing that really drives home just how much this whole thing was always just as much of a suicide by protagonists plan for them as it was for Jecht, and how much worse they've had it.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

I always kind of assumed the infinite auto-life thing was the Fayth using their power to help you while the Aeons got Yevon-jacked.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

Funnily enough, I don't know if Ifrit does properly appear again, at least in the main series single player games so far. In 12 the mainstay summons were airship names and in 13 he takes a break because they couldn't figure out a design that turns into a car. 15 looks to have Ramuh so I presume the summon roster will return to form.

E:VVV Oh right, that incredibly memorable and relevant portion of FFXIII's excellent story. :geno:

Seems a bit weird to exclude XIV from this though when Primals (read: Summons) are an integral part of its story line and Ifrit is one. It's not single-player, sure, but it's a story focused FF game even still.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
I'm of the belief Square Enix should never have put the MMOs in the official numbering and left them as official spinoffs. Just called them "Final Fantasy Online" rather than pretend they're part of the main series.

Which they do anyway: if you check out the official game logos, they're "Final Fantasy XI Online" and "Final Fantasy XIV Online."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

On the other hand, XIV *2.0+* is the best mainline Final Fantasy game in a long time so why not parade it? XI was a runaway success too, in the end.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Seems a bit weird to exclude XIV from this though when Primals (read: Summons) are an integral part of its story line and Ifrit is one. It's not single-player, sure, but it's a story focused FF game even still.

The distinction is because the whole subscription thing means a good deal of players who would otherwise play every game may pass it up, myself included so I didn't know if he was in it or not.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

:allears:

e. don't pass up FFXIV. Beat the 2.0 stuff in your free month and pay for one month (for the cost of going out to a movie and getting popcorn) in which you beat all the 3.0 stuff. Enjoy a setting and story that's easily one of the best the franchise has put forth, for whatever that's worth.
Unless of course on principle you hate MMOs and those lame other people they contain, you social reject you.

Mazed fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Mar 26, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think XIV is a great game like I said, but the 2.0 story is unbearable to me but 3.0's is enjoyable. 3.0 has a nice Ivalice vibe to it. 2.0 has a RETURN TO THE WAKING SANDS vibe

Reinbach
Jan 28, 2009
Why does Tidus not get possessed?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Reinbach posted:

Tidus is a person. His existence is Similar to an Aeon but he's not literally an Aeon. It's all Pyreflies all the way down.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
They should make you go through the cloister of trials for each of the aeons again before you fight them here.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Reinbach posted:

Onmi posted:

Tidus is a person. His existence is Similar to an Aeon but he's not literally an Aeon. It's all Pyreflies all the way down.

Requesting fanart of Sin as Yevon possessing the whole of Dream Zanarkand, tia.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

AlphaKretin posted:

Now that sounds like an interesting final boss and fitting end to the story. Dream Zanarkand would be a great final dungeon as well.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

Reinbach posted:

Jecht became the final aeon because he had a bond with Braska. Yuna is not turning Tidus into a final aeon.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Geostomp posted:

Now that sounds like an interesting final boss and fitting end to the story. Dream Zanarkand would be a great final dungeon as well.

Tidus going up to his neighbors, friends, and teammates one by one and killing them all.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Tidus going up to his neighbors, friends, and teammates one by one and killing them all.

I was thinking more along the lines of them turning into fiends themselves and/or feeling in terror before being twisted into a massive abomination when Yu Yevon follows its programming to the logical conclusion and takes Dream Zanarkand out as a weapon against Spira as the biggest, baddest Sin of all.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Okay, so about this whole Dream Zanarkand thing. Does this mean Tidus was a real boy at some point in the past, or did the dream city just vomit out a dream person who was never real in the first place?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

sleepy.eyes posted:

Okay, so about this whole Dream Zanarkand thing. Does this mean Tidus was a real boy at some point in the past, or did the dream city just vomit out a dream person who was never real in the first place?

I think Shuyin of X-2 is meant to be the original Tidus, but I don't think they explicitly say he is.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Never played X-2 and never heard much about it other than the job system. It sounds... odd. Also, that doofus with the cane is absurd, even for FF designs.

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

sleepy.eyes posted:

Never played X-2 and never heard much about it other than the job system. It sounds... odd. Also, that doofus with the cane is absurd, even for FF designs.

Worth noting, that doofus has an artificial leg, hence the cane. I won't defend the rest of his outfit, though.

sleepy.eyes posted:

As noted, it's pretty seriously inferred that Shuyin is the "original" Tidus and after a thousand years, the template has sort of slowly corrupted down as Dream Zanarkand's reset itself over and over and the memories fade more. It's like formatting your hard drive to reinstall your OS. Once or twice isn't a big deal, but after eight or nine times it will start showing signs of degradation whether you like it or not.

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012

AlphaKretin posted:

While that does sound like a cool potential level/boss, I have to wonder if it's possible since Yu Yevon is the one summoning it. Obviously since he's the only one going around possessing summons we don't have anyone to tell us what happens if you try to possess your own aeon.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Zagglezig posted:

While that does sound like a cool potential level/boss, I have to wonder if it's possible since Yu Yevon is the one summoning it. Obviously since he's the only one going around possessing summons we don't have anyone to tell us what happens if you try to possess your own aeon.

The game doesn't give any real detail about ghost summoners, so it's likely he could just pull a Seymour and absorb the Fayth's spirits to create his super-Sin as a final boss.

Ideally, we'd have met and defeated Yunalesca, then Demon Jecht like half-way through the game and spent the remainder searching for a way to put Yevon down for good in the latter half while facing Zanarkand-Sin as the final level/boss. If you excised Seymour from the game completely, the timeline could work out.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 26, 2016

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Derek Barona posted:

As noted, it's pretty seriously inferred that Shuyin is the "original" Tidus and after a thousand years, the template has sort of slowly corrupted down as Dream Zanarkand's reset itself over and over and the memories fade more. It's like formatting your hard drive to reinstall your OS. Once or twice isn't a big deal, but after eight or nine times it will start showing signs of degradation whether you like it or not.

as obnoxious as tidus is, he's a much better character than shuyin. but shuyin also has like twenty minutes of screentime

Alaan
May 24, 2005

Is there some derpy in universe reason the Sphere Grid gets thrown out between X and X-2? The REAL reason is it kind of side steps the "Why is someone who defeated Sin no fighting schlub fiends on equal footing again" but I was curious if they ever went further than "Dress spheres are cool!"

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately
Aside from the goofy name, Dresspheres are actually kind of a neat concept - basically it's channeling the talents of dead masters. Class-based system through necromancy. It shows that even though Spira';s moved beyond Sin, death is always going to be a major presence there.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The Garment Grid incorporates aspects of the Sphere Grid, more or less, in addition to giving you the ability to switch Job Classes at will. Though, I suppose the real answer is that the Sphere Grid is something that might not even canonically exist. Maybe Yuna and Co. just break out new moves over the course of their journey naturally. No one ever references the Sphere Grid like it's an actual object in-universe.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Alaan posted:

Is there some derpy in universe reason the Sphere Grid gets thrown out between X and X-2? The REAL reason is it kind of side steps the "Why is someone who defeated Sin no fighting schlub fiends on equal footing again" but I was curious if they ever went further than "Dress spheres are cool!"

I don't think the Sphere Grid exists in-universe really? It's pure game mechanics.

Compare Garment Grids in X-2 which are a few times referred to directly.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]
Episode CXXI: Our Final Battle

Previously on Final Fantasy X, we murdered our entire stable of aeons. If you die in the dream sword dimension while being possessed by an angry orb, you die in real life! hosed up but true. Now that we've depleted all possible alternate Sin host candidates from Yu Yevon's grasp, it's time to face the man himself. Prepare yourselves for the true form of the mighty immortal Yu Yevon: greatest summoner of all time, leader of ancient Zanarkand, and architect of Sin the destroyer of Spira.

Behold!

Yu Yevon's true form... a... space tick with the symbol for Yevon drawn on it...

Really.

Pictured: The proper reaction to witnessing Yu Yevon's true shape.

Yep... That is it... That is Yu Yevon. Spoilers: It does not have a second form or more impressive upgrade. Big ol' flying, glowing space tick is last challenge of Final Fantasy X. “A little too on the nose” is Final Fantasy X's chosen field. Spira doesn't do subtle.

New Music: Decisive Battle
(Well... it's the final battle music, so you should probably listen to it. I don't think it's very good.)
Alternate Music: Final Battle (HD Remaster)

“This is the last time we fight together, okay?"

”You mean like this is it. We beat this... thing... and we win, ya?”
“Well... yes. There's that...”
*eyes Yu Yevon* “Disappointly... But... Er...”

“...after we beat Yu Yevon... I'll disappear!"
”I think... I'm pretty sure that's how it works...”
“What are you talking about?”
”So remember how all those fayth dudes were saying all that weird crap about dreams ending and all that...? Turns out my Zanarkand was some kinda fake dream zone the fayth on that big wall on Mt. Gagazet made and I... am a dream too? So was my dad. I... I think?”
“...What? Did you hit your head?”
“You get hit with more of that Sin Toxin stuff?”
“That is straight up crazy talk and I'm looking at some kinda 3 foot bug thingie that created Sin flying behind you.”
*rubs neck* “I... look... I'm not really clear on the details. I think I'm kinda like a special aeon maybe? I dunno... But, if we take out Yu Yev—Boy... it's just kinda buzzing around over there still, huh? Anyway, if we destroy Yu Yevon, then the fayth guys will stop summoning and my Zanarkand and me... I think... will stop existing. Look, I would have mentioned this stuff early but things kinda moved REALLY fast all the sudden and here we are...”

Well, this is goes down as one of the most awkward ways to break-up that I have seen. Sorry babe, once we kill the space tick controlling this doom whale, I'm going to stop existing because I'm really the dream conjuration of a bunch of dead folks cemented on the side of a mountain. It's not you, it's me. Winking out of existence.

Tidus turns and walks toward the very patient Yu Yevon.

Kimahri and Auron have zero opinion on this matter. I suppose Auron knows that Dream Zanarkand is some weird detached from reality place linked to Sin. But, there's no reason why he should know they're linked at the hip and will fade from existence the same time Sin does too. Kimahri, on the other hand, has mentally checked the gently caress out since the pilgrimage ended.

Goddammit, Tidus. I'm not changing the LP's update naming scheme back again. Shut up!

Welcome to the official final boss of Final Fantasy X: Yu Yevon and his ever present pals, the Yevon Pagodas.

The Yu Pagodas are gonna just keep on keepin' on with what they know in powering up Yu Yevon every turn. Only... Yu Yevon doesn't have any special Overdrives or even any sort of Overdrive meter to fill up. The Yu Pagodas are just there to heal him for 1500 HP and to waste 12 seconds with their overly long charging animation each time.

Indeed, Yu Yevon doesn't have much in the way of attacks at all. In fact, it only has three. With two only be used when it's low on HP. Primarily, Yu Yevon will just use Gravija on the entire party...

...and itself for some reason. The millennium old space tick is a touch out of control with its gravity magic when not tuning it through its Doom Whale power suit. Gravija has a 9999 damage cap and Yu Yevon has 99,999 HP we need to burn through to pull off this tick.

Any attacks toward Yu Yevon will cause it to immediately counter by casting Curaga for a 9999 HP heal. Which, had we not a particularly strong party, would be a hard numbers game to match.

...Except we can just cast Reflect on Yu Yevon and it will full heal one of our party members every turn like an idiot. Alternately, Yu Yevon is susceptible to the Zombie status. So it will absentmindedly hurt itself for 9999 HP every turn while the Yu Pagodas do the same. And we could just throw a Phoenix Down or Life spell to instantly kill the space tick. What I'm getting at is Yu Yevon is piss easy. That's not even mentioning the party still has unlimited Auto-Life. But Yu Yevon will only use its solitary non-percentage based attack, Ultima, when it is nearing death. And for the life of me, it felt set to do Gravija all day long instead of attempting to fruitlessly finish the party. So fine. Be that way!

Well, everyone knows if your pets ever get fleas, after you give 'em their medicine, you'd best vacuum the floor well...

...and then dispose of the bag properly. Don't want any of those pests to linger around, now do we?

And that is it for Yu Yevon. Now you know why I said Braska's Final Aeon was the proper final boss. They probably could have afforded to take the Auto-Life training wheels off when we got to Yu Yevon proper. But on the other hand, in the off-chance it cast an ill-timed Ultima and wiped the party... hell if I want to sit through half an hour of dull battles and summoning animations again to take another crack at it.

Yu Yevon and its Pagoda children take flight high into the encroaching void that was once the Giant Dad Sword zone.

The Yu Pagodas smoosh Yu Yevon into a fine paste before erupting in light and disintegrating like a proper Final Fantasy end boss. Congratulations! We have beaten Final Fantasy X! Our gameplay trials have ended. Neither random battles, nor timed mini-games, nor blitzball will ever trouble us again.

Meanwhile, on Besaid Island the Aurochs finally return home after the Luca Stadium custodial staff evicts them from their 18 week occupation of the locker room following their victory in the Luca Cup.

Music: Tidus' Theme

The entire town gasps and the Aurochs break into synchronized celebration. Look, they had to take the bench and cheer for other teams for over a decade. They got really good at cheering. The question is... what in the flying gently caress is everyone cheering about? There is no way anyone could possibly know Tidus and the gang just killed Yu Yevon. Even if there was some visual indicator as soon as Yu Yevon was slain... Sin was clear on the other side of the drat continent. I know Spira is the size of Rhode Island and all. But c'mon. What even is this Return of the Jedi ending rear end poo poo?

Alright Crusaders. Besaid Village is established as being on the northern end of the island with the Temple facing south. You are all saluting to the south. Unless Spira is following crazy old Final Fantasy geography rules where the world instantly wraps from the northern extreme to the southern and Bevelle is actually a stone's throw to the south this whole time... you are all facing the wrong direction, even if you could somehow see Sin hundreds of miles away.

And Maechem, you were just at Mt. Gagazet yesterday. How did you even make it all the way back to Besaid Island on foot? It took the pilgrimage at least a couple months. For that matter, what are you even doing here, old man? Besides already calculating a lengthy exposition on the defeat of Sin to spring lore upon future generations of travels on the road.

Music: Hymn of the Fayth

Just drive home that slaying all the aeons has taken out their fayth too and ended their weird eternal enslavement as weapons of war and occasional faux Pokemon battle contestants, we see their Fayth stones erode away to just empty husks.

Boy, we just put a lot of people out of work here? Been a gardener and maintenance worker for Macalania Temple for the last 20 years? Well you're poo poo out of luck sir. The only thing holding this temple up just checked out. Good luck finding a new job and home. Trained to be a summoner your whole life? Tough luck. That profession is entirely tanked.

Speaking of summoners, somewhere out on the pilgrimage road, an unsuspecting rookie summoner ignorant to this whole stupid affair Yuna and friends had embarked on is suddenly having a real bad time as their Bahamut fades out of existence in the middle of a battle against an ambushing Behemoth. Thanks Obama Yuna!

Later Ghost Kid. It's been real weird. Real dumb. Why is your fayth stone a jacked shirtless dude when you were in reality a lanky 12 year old? Projecting much, Ghost Kid?

Meanwhile, the party has managed to climb out of Yu Yevon's giant sword and flaming chaos realm and back onto the Dream's End as Yuna performs a Sending to nobody in particular, as Jecht already collapsed into pyreflies and Yu Yevon disintegrated into the void. But better safe than sorry. Wouldn't want some lingering loophole for Sin to return one day like some bad fanfiction, now would we...?

Yuna stops her Sending short when she notices an anomaly with the party...

Hey, remember how the Sending affected Auron early on and he regularly split whenever Yuna performed one? Remember how he was standing right there and it didn't do poo poo in that slapdash curtain call for Seymour Guado or any of the Endgame content where they clearly didn't care about continuity? Well, the Sending working on Auron's undead rear end is a thing again now.

“But I...”

Music: Auron's Theme

Don't you just hate it at the end of a project when it turns out multiple teammates flake out being undead or dream constructs? You think you know a person...

You can see the gears trying to turn in Wakka's head, even in the undetailed low quality model, as he puzzles out Auron's Unsent status.

Kimahri gets a friendly tap on the chest, as Auron remains the only person to acknowledge Kimahri has existed in the last 10 hours of gameplay.

One last scoping out of Lulu's rack for the road... Good stuff.

I'm not sure if Rikku or Auron ever interacted more than a few lines. But she likes to participate. :v:

Tidus looks very cross with Auron, despite being the only person in the party to know he has been undead this whole time and Auron stating no less than five times that he intended to pass on after they sorted out all the nasty Jecht/Sin business.

Auron had exactly two fucks to give and that was killing Yunalesca and freeing Jecht. That's done. Auron's fucks reserves have been depleted up to and including continuing to exist. Oh, Tidus? You're a dream that is going to fade away at any time? Boo-ho. Get over it.

Gotta strike a badass pose before you go. Wouldn't want to go out like Seymour, squatting like he was about to hurl in toilet or something. Undignified.

And with that we say goodbye to Auron, the only fairly consistent competent member of our party, despite his lack of fucks to mostly give.

Tune in next time for the ending of Final Fantasy X. Holy poo poo! It's almost over!

Video: Episode 121 Highlight Reel

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 27, 2016

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I was going to make a joke about The Tick, but you beat me to it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Yeah, as much as I like FFX, I'm not even going to dignify Yu Yevon with an attempt to justify him.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Was kinda expecting Blitz Ace to be the finish, but that works too.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Did someone forget to set Yu Yevon's character model to be like 5x bigger? Because the way the camera was pointing that seemed to be the case.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
Leave it to Final Fantasy X to take what should be a tense boss rush and turn it into a 45 minute cutscene that you can't even ignore and go make a sandwich.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

The Dark Id posted:

New Music: Decisive Battle
(Well... it's the final battle music, so you should probably listen to it. I don't think it's very good.)

It's honestly a pretty decent track, but it in no way is suitable for a final boss.

Which kinda fits with Yu Yevon's status as the second easiest fight in the game, right behind that loving sinspawn from Zanarkand. Neither of the fucks can kill your party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Well, I mean, I guess it makes a little sense that Yu Yevon himself wouldn't be especially deadly- if he was capable of being a threat by his onesies he wouldn't be hijacking Final Aeons to turn them into Sin. We just killed his primary armor and weapons, he's got nothing left at this point.

It's still dumb.

E: and the Fayth did say he's basically a summoner-zombie going through the motions by this point; anything that isn't
code:
10 Fight Final Aeson
20 Hijack Aeon
30 Become Sin
40 GOTO 10
just can't be compensated for without the ability to properly think.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Mar 26, 2016

• Locked thread