Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Don't worry, nobody is more harmed by the Braves than their own fans. I moved away from ATL years ago but TBS used to carry the games. Once they stopped doing that (and leading up to mlb.tv) I became a Cubs fan bc I was in their market. I'm not a smart or lucky baseball team haver but I've seen 1 WS title in my lifetime and odds are I'll see another one so whatevs.

As long as the NL wins the series, I'm content. Even if it's the Cardinals or Mets

i definitely would rather the al win the series than a bunch of nl teams. probably any nl east team would piss me off enough on the road there to root against them. rumors that the dh is finally going to take over someday have made me kind of depressed but i guess i can live with it

i live in a minor league city now and i think itll be fun to go to some of those games. mlb.tv is incredible and one of the reasons i think bud selig and george w bush shouldve switched spots - i bet selig could've made obamacare's web site work!! im really reaching here

selig wouldve been the first used car salesman to become president, which would've been a very significant first imo - also the first jewish potus i suppose. he's vastly underrated as a commish as well, but i think w couldve done the main job which is to convince tax payers to subsidize billionaire owners and been loved for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I'm not usually a fan but I really must applaud 4chan's work this cycle.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Ted "The Lyin' Shrimp" Cruz

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Oiled and Ready posted:

The ear thing is dumb but 9 exact months after the Romney/Ryan RNC?

Bahahahah

Due date is 10 months from conception. :ssh:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

It looks like the kid has Amanda's ears, no?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

My Imaginary GF posted:

Know who else suggested this approach?

Albert. Motherfucking. Einstein.

You saying you understand atomic policy better than Albert Einstein? 'cause, uh, I'm pretty drat skeptical

http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=2556

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Cruz's rat genes are way too powerful to produce a kid like that.

Where's the tail?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

pillsburysoldier posted:

even ear theory cannot support the cuckpothesis

im pretty sure thats just an excuse to use the word cuck

i would even suggest that the misspellings may be ironic! probably not really

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

(circles toddler's ears)

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

pillsburysoldier posted:

Yeah. if you look at the little girl she has similar ears.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Al! posted:

TRUMP!

*circles toddler's ears*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Yeah. if you look at the little girl she has similar ears.

ted cruz has TWO illegitimate children!?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

also ivanka's newborn, ted júnior

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Al! posted:

Note also how the daughter has darker hair than her mother while the "father"'s hair is light grey.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The motherfucking Canadians are dropping cuckold anchor babies we need to nuke them from orbit!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Whoah! That's a yooge beautiful, Jewish baby!

I like this article from the NYTimes:

quote:

Ted Cruz was naming friends.

Seated for an interview inside a stately Midtown Manhattan library, just south of Trump Tower, the Texas senator leaned forward in his chair, ticking off the unlikely coalition drifting his way.

There was Jeb Bush, who announced his endorsement in a terse predawn news release, and Mitt Romney, who initially said his support applied only to his voting preference in Utah.

Mr. Cruz had swung Mike Lee, his greatest ally in the Senate, nearly a year after his campaign began, and Mark Levin, a conservative radio host who recently made his longstanding admiration on the airwaves official.

“They are coming to us,” Mr. Cruz said. “We welcome their support with open arms, but my positions, my policies have not changed.”

Nor has Mr. Cruz’s reputation, particularly.

[...]
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/28/us/politics/ted-cruz-names-friends-but-silence-from-gop-brass-deafens.html

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#Build2Walls

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Note also how the daughter has darker hair than her mother while the "father"'s hair is light grey.

Rafael Bienvenido Cruz... black of hair.
Rafael Edward Cruz... black of hair.
Caroline and Catherine Cruz... golden-haired.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

William Bear posted:

The slime...is pure...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

William Bear posted:

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

William Bear posted:

Wait his Dad's middle name is Welcome. I'll never understand Baratheons

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

What would be the quickest result to ensure that Ted Cruz is not a nominee for a major political party?

I know the dickhead is closing in on Trump, but what are the types of thing that need to happen to ensure he goes away? (aside from someone unearthing the scandal and it's smoking gun really)

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Good news everyone, Trump has ruled out putting Muslims into internment camps.

quote:

"Would you categorically rule out the idea of internment camps for American Muslims?" ABC News' "This Week" host Jonathan Karl asked Trump.

"I would rule it out, but we would have to be very vigilant. We're going to have to be very smart," Trump said. "We're going to have to be very rigid, very vigilant. And if we're not very, very strong and very, very smart, we have a big, big problem coming up. We've already had the problem. Check out the World Trade Center, OK."

"Check out the Pentagon," he continued. "We've already had the problem."

I'm not sure this will fly with the base. Maybe Trump is looking ahead to the general by not calling for rounding up people and putting them into camps?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

FuzzySkinner posted:

What would be the quickest result to ensure that Ted Cruz is not a nominee for a major political party?

I know the dickhead is closing in on Trump, but what are the types of thing that need to happen to ensure he goes away? (aside from someone unearthing the scandal and it's smoking gun really)

Do nothing at all, because it's incredibly unlikely that Trump won't become the nominee? Even in the unlikely event he doesn't get 1237, there's almost no way he wouldn't walk into the convention with a delegate lead and it would be astounding if he didn't win on the second ballot.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Are extermination camps internment camps?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I'm not sure this will fly with the base. Maybe Trump is looking ahead to the general by not calling for rounding up people and putting them into camps?
Man what's he doing? If he loses it's going to be from not going balls-out nativist at all times.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Bip Roberts posted:

Are extermination camps internment camps?

It's a rectangle and square situation man. All extermination camps are internment camps, but not all internment camps are extermination camps

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

heh

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

Do nothing at all, because it's incredibly unlikely that Trump won't become the nominee? Even in the unlikely event he doesn't get 1237, there's almost no way he wouldn't walk into the convention with a delegate lead and it would be astounding if he didn't win on the second ballot.

Just am excited to see Cruz drop out. The sooner it happens? The better.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I guess the voters who want that will just have to settle with Ted Cruz "empowering" Law Enforcement to "secure" muslim neighborhoods.

I don't know how Cruz somehow manages to be worse than Trump on so many things

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

It begins

the great pivoting of our time

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

pillsburysoldier posted:

I guess the voters who want that will just have to settle with Ted Cruz "empowering" Law Enforcement to "secure" muslim neighborhoods.

I don't know how Cruz somehow manages to be worse than Trump on so many things

Cruz drinks his own Kool-Aid.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Youth Decay posted:

Cruz drinks his own Kool-Aid.

Cruz consumes his own boogers. He's a gross little booger eater

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not sure ruling out concentration camps is really a pivot to the general, but I look forward to him catching flak for it among his base and issuing a vague retraction

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not sure ruling out concentration camps is really a pivot to the general, but I look forward to him catching flak for it among his base and issuing a vague retraction

it's a test-the-waters pivot

If he can pull all these racist morons back into some semblance of reality god knows what he could do

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

One mans internment camp is another mans tent city

Welp, that's it then. He'll do the same thing but call it a tent city. Goddamnit Arpaio you oxy'd up old Nazi gently caress

• Locked thread