Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Does anyone else have the issue where the orange guideline just stops showing up in-game after a while? It sucks running down the wrong back alley and getting hosed up by a gang of Cone bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

moist turtleneck posted:

Does anyone else have the issue where the orange guideline just stops showing up in-game after a while? It sucks running down the wrong back alley and getting hosed up by a gang of Cone bros

Yes. Go into your map and left stick click twice to toggle your GPS.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Crazy, and here I thought I'd have to change my video drivers and get new registry keys from a fellow goon

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
I think if you're moving when you pop the map, it reregisters the left stick and clicks the GPS line off

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

PunkBoy posted:

What should I invest in for babby's first Bird Coin purchase? Vector .45 blueprint?

Also. PSN is PunkBoy412. As you can tell, I just recently hit 30 so I'm pretty new to the end game.

You are equally ok with either the BM AK74 or the Vector.

Both guns can be rolled into murder machines. Vectors and sub machine guns in general are a bit better for PvP because I find generally you're shooting other players from distances far closer than you typically shoot NPCs. Especially higher level NPCs.

For PvE I have to give the AK a slight edge. The damage falloff on submachine guns is more brutal than you think. You can test it on the firing range and see for yourself.

But really? You'll be fine with either gun. Pick what you like and run with it. You can always come back and buy the other BP.

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
Who wants to play The Division with an xbox 1 player

add CUCKS 4 BERNIE

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

VanFullOfMidgets posted:

add

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
gg ubisoft

http://i.imgur.com/dU6T4kU.gifv

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

VanFullOfMidgets posted:

add CUCKS 4 BERNIE

lmao

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

wow the plaxico burress mod owns

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
from josurr

https://i.imgur.com/ngwVm5M.gifv

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

The lighting in this game is next level.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 28, 2016

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

(Lamp) Shade Tech

Brine
Aug 3, 2007
Anyone want to cheese the Lincoln Tunnel guy later tonight at like 9:45 or 10:00 EST? I will be hanging out with a sleeping baby for a couple hours so might as well be productive. PSN - brianisnotdoug

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Ice Fist posted:

You are equally ok with either the BM AK74 or the Vector.

Both guns can be rolled into murder machines. Vectors and sub machine guns in general are a bit better for PvP because I find generally you're shooting other players from distances far closer than you typically shoot NPCs. Especially higher level NPCs.

For PvE I have to give the AK a slight edge. The damage falloff on submachine guns is more brutal than you think. You can test it on the firing range and see for yourself.

But really? You'll be fine with either gun. Pick what you like and run with it. You can always come back and buy the other BP.

Hm, I have a yellow MP5 at the moment so I may go for the 74. Thanks!

EDIT: How is the yellow Marksman rifle? I could use something for distance as well.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Mar 28, 2016

Brine
Aug 3, 2007

PunkBoy posted:

Hm, I have a yellow MP5 at the moment so I may go for the 74. Thanks!

If it's level 31 it might make sense to get some of the mod blueprints or something else instead. I believe MP5s are generally better than Vectors depending on perks.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Yo home boys I just hit 30 and need cool bros to play with. I'm sadboys2004 on P S N

The Saboteur
Dec 25, 2005
My good friend Fink bought me this account for Christmas because he kicks ass.
Same here: PSN BurleighHead

EDIT: Down to cheese the tunnel around 10PM. Haven't done it yet though.

The Saboteur fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 28, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
thanks for the grenade support brah

http://i.imgur.com/Tu0mN2P.gifv

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Brine posted:

Anyone want to cheese the Lincoln Tunnel guy later tonight at like 9:45 or 10:00 EST? I will be hanging out with a sleeping baby for a couple hours so might as well be productive. PSN - brianisnotdoug

I'm on board with this. I miss raiding with you and the rest from Destiny. PSN: Seul-Luna

Also, if anyone is interested in farming Hornet at the end of the Russian Consulate or generally grinding DZ ranks add Seul-Luna. I'm usually on after 17:00 PDT.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Shoren posted:

I'm on board with this. I miss raiding with you and the rest from Destiny. PSN: Seul-Luna

Also, if anyone is interested in farming Hornet at the end of the Russian Consulate or generally grinding DZ ranks add Seul-Luna. I'm usually on after 17:00 PDT.

I'm interested in grinding the Russian consulate. It's tough going, and a big time eater, so clear out your sched. That said, I'm down.

Anyone other takers?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
XBoner checking in. GT: heartpound

I'm level 12, and I like long walks on the beach and going rogue in the dark zone.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

squidgee posted:

XBoner checking in. GT: heartpound

I'm level 12, and I like long walks on the beach and going rogue in the dark zone.

Xboner crew are all big dicked xim users if the destiny thread is to be believed.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

JetsGuy posted:

Xboner crew are all big dicked xim users if the destiny thread is to be believed.

I have no clue what that means :confused:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

big dick convertible xbone gt: HardFartVictory

add me, my dick is ENORMOUS but I promise I'll be gentle.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

JetsGuy posted:

no the xim guys are on ps4 iirc

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.
About to start a farming run of DZ 5 and 6 or do the Russian farm thing. Me and one other goon right now, got room for two.

Psn DJLunchboxx.

]-[ate_Sandwich
Nov 27, 2000
Here's how to run the Consulate loot cave faster and better.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4c5v3z/new_loot_cave_found_russian_consulate/d1g2zsh

Seems like you can do the Tunnel loot cave even faster, though.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

just had the pleasure of running the tunnel with 8+ people. 6 runs in about 80-90 minutes, good times.

still didnt get any good drops though

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
there is nothing better that tackling a mob with a few other dudes, having someone go rogue accidentally from cross fire, waiting a second for everyone to spread out and do the "it's cool" moves, and let the timer run down from 20, but then loving wasting the dude with my MP5-N. Ive never once had the other guys stand up for the accidental rogue lmao.

at this point I take the keys and money and leave their poo poo unless it's yellow

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
if it is yellow, don't let it mellow

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
http://i.imgur.com/sm0k1tP.gifv

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yep that's me alright

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

FELL IN 2 TRUK : (
PLZ SEND HELP

http://i.imgur.com/cTd2Gjb.webm

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Does anyone want to nerd out right now

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bill NYSE posted:

FELL IN 2 TRUK : (
PLZ SEND HELP

http://i.imgur.com/cTd2Gjb.webm

You stay in there and you think about what you did. :colbert:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Even badly rolled I now prefer the MP5 N to the Vector. 60 rounds is just better.

Suck it Vector scrub lords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Even badly rolled I now prefer the MP5 N to the Vector. 60 rounds is just better.

Suck it Vector scrub lords

I'll suck your dick for some gold divtech

• Locked thread