Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

tbf, Fields is breaking the rules pretty seriously if she's doing that and it would have probably been a SS agent restraining her had she continued.

But its still so loving stupid.

Yeah, a Secret Service agent. Campaign managers do not get to rough up journalists in the name of security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Zelder posted:

"milk milk, lemonade, around the corner, jobs are made. make america great again"
- latest trump ad

why are we always fighting amigo

we fight like hogan and macho man

once the lights are out we go grab a beer

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Jeb is a mess!

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

Zelder posted:

i'm really starting to come around on this whole "death to america" thing

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
#grabgate turned into #touchgate as I cocked the hammer back on my pistol and raised it to my temple.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol this is so hosed up

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Montasque posted:

#grabgate turned into #touchgate as I cocked the hammer back on my pistol and raised it to my temple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XhsuJLA3ko

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

we fight like hogan and macho man

once the lights are out we go grab a beer

ah cool. sorry, sometimes i'm not up to date on the latest shitposter wars

ps i call macho man because i also want to die

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mc hammer cant touch this on repeat 4ever

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

gently caress i love this campaign

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

#grabgate

#fadcgate

#crushcountergate

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

theory: Lewandowski business is to take the attention off that wildly ranging and incoherent foreign policy interview

I want to get off mr bones wild rideeeeeeee

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

everything goes dark for a moment and the next thing you know youre waking up on the morning of March 29th, 2016, just in time to get the latest news that the Breitbart reporter also touched Trump

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Zelder posted:

"milk milk, lemonade, around the corner, jobs are made. make america great again"
- latest trump ad

That would be a p. good ad to be fair.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Trumphog Day

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb is a WASTE!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

i don't even know how i'll explain world war 3 to my kids

"well it all started when donald trump gave a wet willy to putin..."

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Zelder posted:

i don't even know how i'll explain world war 3 to my kids

"well it all started when donald trump gave a wet willy to putin..."

The world will unite, and decide to nuke America. For the good of mankind.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
HHAHAHAHAHAH the world is beautiful.

the campaign manager of the top campaign gets charged with battery and that poo poo is not going to loving stick and in fact it's going to make the top campaign even stronger.

i love america i love it so much - canada look at this poo poo, you had a cordial time-limited campaign to elect your guy, you don't know what the hell you're missing

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

you know it's crazy, someone died today and the last news story they read about was #touchgate

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

the campaign manager of the top campaign gets charged with battery and that poo poo is not going to loving stick and in fact it's going to make the top campaign even stronger.

i love america i love it so much - canada look at this poo poo, you had a cordial time-limited campaign to elect your guy, you don't know what the hell you're missing

Bonus points: the battery was on video.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if trump gets much stronger hes gonna overflow his favorability numbers to a negative integer and crash the country

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

2016 Republican Primary: WHERE'S THE GODDAMN REF

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Vote Trump! He'll accost women's issues by the wrist!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
negative two people have a positive opinion of Donald Trump and suddenly the skybox has been replaced with a brick wall texture and dogs recite canned NPC dialog instead of barking

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Why doens't trump just stfu about it already this whole poo poo is gonna fall out of the newscycle but no he's basically everyone responding to no man's land ITT in the sense that somebody doing the equivalent of internet trolling him will trigger all sorts of shitposts from him

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

if trump gets much stronger hes gonna overflow his favorability numbers to a negative integer and crash the country

trump builds up campaign momentum by standing still for 20 hours then running into a parallel universe

fun fact: in this parallel universe Gilmore is president

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

paranoid randroid posted:

negative two people have a positive opinion of Donald Trump and suddenly the skybox has been replaced with a brick wall texture and dogs recite canned NPC dialog instead of barking

AMERICA.EXE has stopped responding. Would you like to send a report to Your Lizard Overlords? Y/N

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Rover: "Greetings stranger... ill buy it at a high price!"
Me: "Honey, I think Trump said something offensive again."

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Zelder posted:

you know it's crazy, someone died today and the last news story they read about was #touchgate

Patty Duke was only 69, that really loving amazed me.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Typo posted:

everyone responding to no man's land ITT in the sense that somebody doing the equivalent of internet trolling him will trigger all sorts of shitposts from him

if you love him so much why don't you marry him

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

Typo posted:

Why doens't trump just stfu about it already this whole poo poo is gonna fall out of the newscycle but no he's basically everyone responding to no man's land ITT in the sense that somebody doing the equivalent of internet trolling him will trigger all sorts of shitposts from him
because he's a thin-skinned loser and can't stop himself

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
How many days has it been without a Trump rally? This is what happens when the rallies dry up!

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

i'm not sure if this story is bad for Trump because it makes his staff look bad, but they're pissed because it's going to retire the dumb sex scandal stuff for now

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

No the best part is yet to come, other candidates people will see above happen and just take action. Maybe pat a reporters rear end on a good question asked, or a friendly drop kick to show disapproval on a unfairly worded question.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

if you love him so much why don't you marry him

cuz i only love him as a friend geez

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

How many days has it been without a Trump rally? This is what happens when the rallies dry up!

BEHOLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-5N6Bxy_h4

in one hour :shobon:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

god bless you!

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/714901795861053441