Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Uteri or intestines? I thought it was the former but the way they curl is a little more like intestines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
This thing is called a cereal beetle. That's vaguely food related enough to post it right? It's gross and I want you to imagine biting into it

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

bringmyfishback posted:

BUT loving WHY?!?!?!? I do a lot of low-carb baking (yes, I understand that's AFP) and there are literally sixty-four kajillion low-carb brownie recipes out there. I have never said "Wow, I really want my brownies to smell like garbage and be chewy as gently caress."

The answer is anorexia! Pretty much everything that person (The Fit Vegan Ginger on Instagram) posts belongs in this thread, except sometimes she has an apple or carrot sticks.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/KDJ_Media/status/714879706680569857

...I am super tempted to trip report this poo poo.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Do it for me. I'm too afraid of that Cronenberg-looking noodle bun.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Please

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
I had a ramen burger once. It wasn't very good.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Is that like the ramen taco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlwz-S9bjOc&t=81s

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

God this cheese does not photograph well.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

AlbieQuirky posted:

The answer is anorexia! Pretty much everything that person (The Fit Vegan Ginger on Instagram) posts belongs in this thread, except sometimes she has an apple or carrot sticks.

:smith: Oh, poo poo, that's from her? That's double sad.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
The saddest thing I've ever seen in my 32 years of life was the dessicated approximations of gluten-free vegan donuts posted earlier in this thread :smith:

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
How about beondegi? They're boiled silkworm pupae. Dunno about the taste, but the presentation... :barf:

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/CrazyPedros/status/714414444542078976

Semisponge posted:

The saddest thing I've ever seen in my 32 years of life was the dessicated approximations of gluten-free vegan donuts posted earlier in this thread :smith:

It was meringue.

Tell yourself it was meringue and you will feel better.

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

Especially gross food concoctions are apparently a thing in eating disorders

http://edbites.com/2013/05/mixing-it-up-the-role-of-food-concoctions-in-eds/

quote:

Examples of different concoctions:

A paste of hot chocolate mix, powder coffee creamer or powdered skim milk, and sweetener.Sugar on scrambled eggs; peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches; condensed milk on bread.Flour or Bisquick® with eggs, oil, sugar, cinnamon and milk eaten raw.Peanuts and raisins in a cup mixed with cereal and honey or syrup.Mashed potatoes w/ Oreos®; Oreo® cookies with peanut butter, pickles, and chocolate.Bananas with peanut butter wrapped in cheddar cheese.Tortilla chips and peanut butter.Peanut butter, mayonnaise, banana, and potato chip sandwiches.Butterbeans, mayo, cornbread and onions mix.Mayonnaise with cheese, beans, ketchup, and beef.Chips in grits, potatoes, and milk mixed together.Cheese with eggs, marinara sauce, pasta and cut-up Slim Jims.

Also in famines

quote:

They have been described as making nauseating and poisonous concoctions of weeds, bark, clay, and manure; grinding acorns and weeds to mix with grain and chaff; eating hard woody roots soaked and swallowed in a green mush substance of pounded leaves, banana skins and mango pits; mixing glycerin or Artic willow with hot water; making watery stews from dirty potatoes and vegetables or with grits and stones; pounding cattle hide into a glue-like substance; mixing old shoes in with shreds of burnt deer skin and bones; thickening soup by mixing sawdust into it; or even when food was more available, thickening food with flour or oatmeal. Clearly, extreme hunger and the uncontrolled unavailability of food motivated the creative mixing of food and non-food substances in these individuals. Concocting was a means of survival.

Yum

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

AlbieQuirky posted:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Mushroom...stuff...?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Balls in sauce

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Boy howdy, them some sad looking donut bites.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

deadly_pudding posted:

Guesses:
Turkish Delight
Poorly presented mochi confections
Some kind of molecular gastronomy fruit salad
Assorted soups and vegetable pastes that were frozen in ice cube trays

Sorry, I'm a page back but it's homemade baby food. You pretty much got it with that last guess! There's a reason a baby would rather eat mushed stuff from your plate-- baby food is universally bullshit.

Treat those little fuckers with dignity and feed em' from your plate. Don't do this, it's nasty and probably tastes like your freezer anyway.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Mar 30, 2016

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

What the hell is that mass on the bottom? It looks like grey ground beef, but it's too crumbly and lifeless looking to be even imitation meat. Is that what fake 100% Vegan beef looks like?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Kumaton posted:

What the hell is that mass on the bottom? It looks like grey ground beef, but it's too crumbly and lifeless looking to be even imitation meat. Is that what fake 100% Vegan beef looks like?

I think that's refried vegan beans.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eater/status/714969645124431872

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

gluten-free fried mushrooms and chocolate pudding?

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Falafel moored in tahini harbor?

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

im on board

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's "Chocolate #protein nice cream and crunchy #grainfree cereal bites for a pre-car ride #veganbreakfast 💗 " and "Black bean "steak" over shredded green cabbage with sautéed peppers and onions and salsa for #vegandinner 👌"

Here are some more of her #vegan #recipes

There's no description for the last one so I'm going to assume it's some kind of cum cracker.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Sure, just go ahead and throw that one orange cube in with the otherwise completely white tray. Don't even put it on the left side to group up with the rest. Order and reason are for chumps.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

gentle pete posted:

There's no description for the last one so I'm going to assume it's some kind of cum cracker.

This looks like the saddest biscuits and gravy ever.

(edit)

This wasn't a challenge but I'm sure someone will find much worse now.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

twoday posted:

Looks like it's time to call the

what about the :cumpolice:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Mmm skin grafts

E: honestly I hope her family gets her help before she does permanant damage to her body or just straight-up dies from malnutrition :ohdear:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Mar 30, 2016

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Are these supposed to be enchiladas?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

gentle pete posted:

It's "Chocolate #protein nice cream and crunchy #grainfree cereal bites for a pre-car ride #veganbreakfast 💗 " and "Black bean "steak" over shredded green cabbage with sautéed peppers and onions and salsa for #vegandinner 👌"

Here are some more of her #vegan #recipes

I have a terrible feeling this is supposed to be chicken parmesan.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
i spent long enough as a vegan that i look at it and it's instantly obviously pizza

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

gentle pete posted:

well, it has some kind of waffle grid pattern, so...

I still got nothing. :confused:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stuffed peppers are delicious.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Stuffed peppers are delicious.

Sure, but they look like hot trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU