Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i do like the cut of infin's jib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gwyn, Tremendous Taste, fiery_valkyrie, please post more.
If you're not going to post much, at least post some of your thoughts on people regarding alignment.

In particular I don't like the way fiery_valkyrie's post history reads.
Half jokes and half questions that were previously asked by other players.

Feels lurky.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Of the two main lynch targets today, I feel like Asiina is definitely more suspicious.

##vote asiina

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
If Infinitum only has 3 votes why was JakeP so worried about me getting on the "vote leader" lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nice to see you start posting again straight away once I'm up mate.

Good use of the day.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm actually your split personality.

Also there's been a power cut and I'm out of phone internets.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

I like how I brought up Valkyrie but nobody cared. Now Infinitum agrees with me once I'm voting for him. I have no idea how to calculate if he's scum or not because of the WIFOM poo poo.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What if D1 was a split vote between 2 scum? :nyoron:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

I like how I brought up Valkyrie but nobody cared. Now Infinitum agrees with me once I'm voting for him. I have no idea how to calculate if he's scum or not because of the WIFOM poo poo.

Keep reaching mate. I was already suss on him

Here's the will I submitted last night:

quote:

To Whom It May Concern,

I fear I may not make it through the night..
If you're reading this, it's because I'm too awesome to live and some dickhead shanked me in my sleep.
Scum were too scared of my intuition to let me live town, Avenge me.

Regards,
Infinitum

PS I'm pretty sure it was the scummy gently caress SirSamVines that killed me. I'd bet my life on it.
PPS Get it? Bet my life?
PPPS Look at the people who were suddenly started pushing Anidav and how 'scummy' he was, once the votes started piling up on Max and it was -2. Anidav's post wasn't scummy at all.
PPPPS Specifically look at Max and fiery_valkyrie for other potential scum targets.

A lot of my suspicions have changed, particularly with help from the gift I received, but I've been suss on him for a while.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

You're literally punishing me for not reading your mind.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh and before you jump down my throat, take a look at who I voted for immediately at the start of the day.

That was D1 suspicions, it's now D2 and it's changed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

You're literally punishing me for not reading your mind.

That's me providing evidence I had suspicions about f_v from yesterday you nitwit.

Bussing me pretty loving hard here aren't you mate? OK fine in your eyes I'm scum.

Who's your 2nd pick for scum? 3rd?
Who do you think is town?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cat got your tongue mate?

Infinitum posted:

What if D1 was a split vote between 2 scum? :nyoron:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I wouldn't call it evidence until you flip :v:

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Bussing you? Are you're scum who thinks I'm also scum? Is there a traitor?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Infinitum posted:

Bussing me pretty loving hard here aren't you mate?

scumtell?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Maybe I'm getting the term wrong. This is like my 3rd mafia game :v:

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

I would be a good flavour fit for a traitor role, but it doesn't have much to do with the theme of this game. It would also be problematic to make fun of people with Chronic Backstabbing Disorder.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Revolver Anidav posted:

I would be a good flavour fit for a traitor role, but it doesn't have much to do with the theme of this game. It would also be problematic to make fun of people with Chronic Backstabbing Disorder.

the gently caress are you talking about. you're either vanilla or scum...right?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

First scum is Valkyrie. Chooser of the Scum.

Second scum is Infinitum. He killed Votefinder and became Votefinder, Santa Clause style.

Third pick for scum is maybe Asiina because of her actions but I think she sounded more town in how she talks.

Town is Max now and Khris.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Khris Kruel posted:

Eh. I just think it would have been fitting because of my new name.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

bowmore posted:

this game will start as an all vanilla game for 15 players

Yeah game is pure vanilla town, you get left gifts via 'The Dearly Departed'

Odd thing for him to post.

Kashuno posted:

I really don’t have much else to say other than it is the stupidest thing in the world that anidav is still alive, even though you did manage to lynch scum. Do me a solid mafia fam, just kill anidav. Do it. Do it. DO IT.

21ish hours to deadline. Let's have a look at fulfilling a dead man's last request

##vote anidav

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

jic votefinder unfucks itself and I don't have to count poo poo manually
##vote Revolver Anidav

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Votefinder can parse shortforms.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

Votefinder can parse shortforms.

Infinitum can't though

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

First scum is Valkyrie. Chooser of the Scum.

Second scum is Infinitum. He killed Votefinder and became Votefinder, Santa Clause style.

Third pick for scum is maybe Asiina because of her actions but I think she sounded more town in how she talks.

Town is Max now and Khris.

So your top pick is valkyrie, but you vote for me?

You'd much rather hide in the middle of the pack not drawing attention to yourself, rather than engage with the thread and make an analysis post of why we should be voting for fiery_valkyrie?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

Infinitum can't though

I am but a humble Australian sir.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Of the two main lynch targets today, I feel like Asiina is definitely more suspicious.

##vote asiina

This is pretty bad. There is still lots of day left and many people are being talked about. Why are you acting like you have to choose between two people right now? Who else do you think is scummy and why?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

Infinitum can't though

Based in the complete lack of reading comprehension I believe it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Because the town move is to put forth an opinion and a vote rather than giving scum ammo for a fake case.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Infinitum posted:

So your top pick is valkyrie, but you vote for me?

You'd much rather hide in the middle of the pack not drawing attention to yourself, rather than engage with the thread and make an analysis post of why we should be voting for fiery_valkyrie?

Your diamond is breakable, dog.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

Based in the complete lack of reading comprehension I believe it.

Nice of you to post a massive analysis of your own posts earlier to prove how 'town' you are though.

Guess you took my "onus is on you prove your town" post to heart huh.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

Your diamond is breakable, dog.

Nice lovely non-answer joke post.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Bif and Beet's disappointed ghosts are rolling in their graves.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Because the town move is to put forth an opinion and a vote rather than giving scum ammo for a fake case.

What?

Honestly between this and the post last night it's like nobody knows how to play anymore.

Town should be giving their opinions freely and as often as possible. Holding back so scum can't make a fake case out of your...real case? That's insane.

Of course the reason I am being voted for is because I dared to voice a strong opinion that happened to be wrong, so I guess fence sitting is a good strategy for staying alive.

And we all know the goal for town is to make sure you personally are alive at the end!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Nice of you to post a massive analysis of your own posts earlier to prove how 'town' you are though.

Guess you took my "onus is on you prove your town" post to heart huh.

I honestly can't even tell what you're trying to say most of the time. It's basically word salad.

I don't even know what you're criticizing me for here, but reminder that you did not say that the onus was on me to prove I was town, you said

Infinitum posted:

Because the onus shouldn't be on me to give you reasons why I think you're scum

Which remains the single dumbest thing I've ever heard in a mafia game.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

What?

Honestly between this and the post last night it's like nobody knows how to play anymore.

Town should be giving their opinions freely and as often as possible. Holding back so scum can't make a fake case out of your...real case? That's insane.

Of course the reason I am being voted for is because I dared to voice a strong opinion that happened to be wrong, so I guess fence sitting is a good strategy for staying alive.

And we all know the goal for town is to make sure you personally are alive at the end!

That's what I said. I should give opinion and put a vote down, so I gave an opinion and put a vote down.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Asiina want to buddy up?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

That's what I said. I should give opinion and put a vote down, so I gave an opinion and put a vote down.

Okay, so what makes me suspicious? What are your reasons?

Do you have any other scum reads or town reads at all that you would like to share with the rest of us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Asiina want to buddy up?

No, I want you to start actually playing or stop signing up for games.

• Locked thread