Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hey KK go tell the GBS thread about the difference between plurality and majority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

It is avatar change day I see

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

cckeane fan club will never die

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm mark wahlberg

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

cckeane fan club will never die

i will never picture you as not taylor swift

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Changing avatars is good and cool, but I haven't changed mine in a while.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

i will never picture you as not taylor swift

ty ty

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I think if Trump proposed to deport all anime supporters to Japan, he'd win in a landslide

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I think if Trump proposed to deport all anime supporters to Japan, he'd win in a landslide

are you implying he won't win in a landslide?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Asiina posted:

You changed it from the potato!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

are you implying he won't win in a landslide?

I'm implying that if it's hillary and trump, less then 20% of the nation is going to be voting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
less than 2%

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

You changed it from the potato!

Changing back barely counts.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

so I picked up Rockband 4 today...hooray. Time to 5 star some expert drums. Man I've missed playing the drums

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I love the gently caress out of Rockband and haven't played in so many years.

I just recently got a Kinect off craigslist and a bunch of dance and workout games that I have been enjoying greatly, although my living room is too narrow for the kinect so it complains all the time that I'm too close. I'm sorry I don't have 12 feet of empty space in front of the TV, you insane machine. These things assume you live in giant houses devoid of furniture.

MrThingyman
Mar 8, 2014

Khris Kruel posted:

I'm pretty sure I got nominated. Send me an email at khriskruel at gmail dot com and I'll give you my skype ID

Cool. Will do :)

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

so I picked up Rockband 4 today...hooray. Time to 5 star some expert drums. Man I've missed playing the drums

I bought a PS4 specifically for RB4 and then never bought RB4

I should get around to that

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Khris Kruel posted:

I'm implying that if it's hillary and trump, less then 20% of the nation is going to be voting

so what ur saying is vermin supreme has a chance?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Asiina posted:

I just recently got a Kinect off craigslist and a bunch of dance and workout games that I have been enjoying greatly, although my living room is too narrow for the kinect so it complains all the time that I'm too close. I'm sorry I don't have 12 feet of empty space in front of the TV, you insane machine. These things assume you live in giant houses devoid of furniture.

my friends dont invite me over to play Just Dance or Dance Central anymore because I beat them too badly. also because i broke an aquarium one time

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

50 pounds of bread posted:

so what ur saying is vermin supreme has a chance?

Man that guy was so funny in 2012, can't believe he didn't become a sick meme again in 2016

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

hes da reel deel

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Asiina posted:

yeah I love the drums. I work up a sweat after like 3 songs and its good cardio...but I also swim and run so whatevs.

I need to pick up one of those dance games

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

people rarely discuss mafia because its a very simple game with little nuance

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Yeah I kinda wanna get that one someone made for me that was vince macmahon with a pig nose but I can't find it anywhere and I don't have :10bux: until next friday.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
RE: Rock band chat

I love this game and I love playing the drums.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If u guys played rock band together ud only have drummers

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

bands would be better if this were the case

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The best bands had two drummers anyway. The Grateful Dead, the Allman Brothers, Butthole Surfers, Genesis, Foreigner, Frank Zappa, The Doobie Brothers, Radiohead, etc.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Butthole Surfers

Sugarrrry and Simmering and softly glowing lights....you never know just how it feels to be buttery and ripeeeee

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

or was it softly spoken lies

Whatever im hungry now

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

My randomed band name in Rock Band 4 is Thick, Juicy Accountants

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Some day I'll get a new avatar.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hi everyone. My health has taken a downturn* and I need to step back from Jimson's game but I don't want to let my team down. Is there anyone who can replace in please?

*Don't worry, I'm not dying. My eczema is having a massive flare up and has got infected which means constant physical pain and mental depression/anxiety. It's happened before and I know how to deal with it but while it's happening my reaction is to always go into turtle mode.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
My Rock Band name has always been "Not Quite 80%"

I too prefer to play drums but will play anything or sing anything on Expert

GH:Live is really good for a plastic guitar challenge since the controller is so different

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Rarity posted:

Hi everyone. My health has taken a downturn* and I need to step back from Jimson's game but I don't want to let my team down. Is there anyone who can replace in please?

*Don't worry, I'm not dying. My eczema is having a massive flare up and has got infected which means constant physical pain and mental depression/anxiety. It's happened before and I know how to deal with it but while it's happening my reaction is to always go into turtle mode.

Real sorry to hear that rarity. Hope you get better!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Avatars are bad which is why I don't have one

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Khris Kruel posted:

LOL

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Guys I am in Guam and it is really hot and humid here, someone come here and buy me some plantation tea and talk to me I am so lonely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

Guys I am in Guam and it is really hot and humid here, someone come here and buy me some plantation tea and talk to me I am so lonely.

hola