Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I was out all day watching baseball and trying not to strangle my visiting teenage nephew, are we still just doing plagiarism-gate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
If Ryan Archer is a devout Christian who wants to spread the Good News of Scripture, why is he making Homer Simpson look like a saint when it comes to the 8th Commandment?

E: Looks like it was David Ladyman. Oh well, Ryan Archer is still a oval office.

ShredsYouSay fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Mar 30, 2016

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

hahahahaha, how isnt this guy called out yet for this poo poo? does he have a twitter?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1549166/star-traders-kickstarter-and-borrowed-assets/page/4

Some Shitizen turned up in that thread to defend stupid, he's from Germany. Can someone with an account there ask him if he's an auditor?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Goobs posted:

hahahahaha, how isnt this guy called out yet for this poo poo? does he have a twitter?

https://twitter.com/RyanArcherArt

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

Is the fedora that is his twitter picture stolen from somewhere?

Lonkface
Jan 22, 2016

All that glitters is not gold.

ShredsYouSay posted:

Is the fedora that is his twitter picture stolen from somewhere?

At this point, probably.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

And this guy has a fedora as av?
The douche is strong with this one.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

Click the link in his twitter profile

Lonkface
Jan 22, 2016

All that glitters is not gold.

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

He wears one all the time as well.

Pratt2112
Mar 25, 2016

Indeeeeeeeeeed...

Holy hell! :wth:

Some people have to sleep tonight, you know!

Actually, as I look at it more, she might be related to the kid in the SOAD 'Aerials' video.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

necroid
May 14, 2009

hey brazilian this might sound harsh but i wish you did a fuzzknot and stopped posting (or posted a lot less) itt

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fuckin lol

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

No one has nicknamed him "Dick Tracey" yet? :smuggo:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Is there a link to all his stolen poo poo so I can tweet him and ask him if he's ever done any original work at all in his "career"?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've been thinking about this comic this whole time

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

necroid posted:

hey brazilian this might sound harsh but i wish you did a fuzzknot and stopped posting (or posted a lot less) itt

Ok i'll go.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Goobs posted:

Is there a link to all his stolen poo poo so I can tweet him and ask him if he's ever done any original work at all in his "career"?

i think someone said earlier they were working on something like this

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf5DPrcqAjU&t=86s

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Daztek posted:

Click the link in his twitter profile

ah, he's from the Austin office... little does he know.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Eonwe posted:

I've been thinking about this comic this whole time

Daztek posted:

Eonwe, can you buy Ryan an account, we could use some hints

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if Ryan wants an account I will gladly buy him an account

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Archer should have his own gallery on the Stimpedia. Dude has potentially given us weeks of material to try to source.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://gfycat.com/CommonUnconsciousBluebreastedkookaburra

AP fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 30, 2016

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

AP posted:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1549166/star-traders-kickstarter-and-borrowed-assets/page/4

Some Shitizen turned up in that thread to defend stupid, he's from Germany. Can someone with an account there ask him if he's an auditor?

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Wrecked Angle posted:

I don't believe it. They have actually just ripped a random photo off the web, run a photoshop filter over it and used it in their stupid newsletter. Is there anyone working there that isn't a hack?

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/543414c56da811ca458b4567/image.jpg

Considering the theft of the Sandi standee legs (lol at stealing from loving Transverse, of all things), I looked back at this, and he just cribbed and resized the out-of-frame leg in the original from the other guy... and didn't even bother to remove the black glove. :effort:

e: I'm also still baffled as to why leather jacket lady's arms are so loving long. I'm guessing he stole parts of two different images to make her, and just has the inverse problem with arms that he has with legs? Somebody needs to give this kid a tutorial on human limb proportions. Or update his eyeglasses presciption.

Wise Learned Man fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 30, 2016

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Goat Citizen

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Seems to be working fine?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Wise Learned Man posted:

Considering the theft of the Sandi standee legs (lol at stealing from loving Transverse, of all things), I looked back at this, and he just cribbed and resized the out-of-frame leg in the original from the other guy... and didn't even bother to remove the black glove. :effort:

I have died

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:yikes:

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Wise Learned Man posted:

LOL
This Ryan keeps on giving... He's like the Chris Roberts of trace development.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wise Learned Man posted:

oh my god yes

Mick Jaggoff
Sep 11, 2012

Wise Learned Man posted:

e: I'm also still baffled as to why leather jacket lady's arms are so loving long. I'm guessing he stole parts of two different images to make her, and just has the inverse problem with arms that he has with legs? Somebody needs to give this kid a tutorial on human limb proportions. Or update his eyeglasses presciption.

:vince:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
those other 3 people have to be traced too

like the woman in red it literally looks like he traced a woman and some weird leg armor, and then pasted a face onto it

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Wise Learned Man posted:

I think he did some "editing"

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

wtf game is this guy playing? 1 game it surely isn't is star citizen. quality? not amateur hour?

I'll have what he's having, it's powerful stuff.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I love this argument because while most of the work is being done in Germany and the UK it is the Hollywood office that has all these perks so who exactly is being pampered here?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gurzi posted:

I don't think I've seen it posted yet, but here's the donor for Sandi's stump legs:

and her helmet:

Un-loving-real. :five:

lol, stealing from transverse, of all things. Watch out Derek!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Daztek posted:

I think he did some "editing"

so its the same blonde woman, but he couldn't find the first traced person in a pose he needed, so he just found another woman to trace and pasted the same face on there

also I bet that depressurized thing came from somewhere, it looks like it doesn't fit at all

• Locked thread