Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I agree with asiina that we should buddy up and glad that decided to retract all their rude statements from last night that left my in a perpetual depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Except there is no meat to your argument. It's just insults and dismissal for surface reasons (like lol too long) when you're actually called on the content of your posts.

You are not making a forceful argument, you're making a mean one. If you want to be mean while arguing then fine. I've called a whole bunch of people idiots, but that can't be all there is to it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I would like to vote taste, but there's not long until deadline.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Even the slightest actual read of my posts will lead you to the conclusion that I find your posts empty, and a collection of noise meant more to obfuscate than be constructive. I assume you are reading my posts, so if you are I can't recognize why you couldn't identify what I've directly stated several times.

I haven't been mean. If you're offended at me criticizing your behavior either get a thicker skin or alter it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

What a conundrum, instead you'll have to scumhunt

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
"You've been doing these scummy things."

"No I haven't and here is evidence to back it up"

"lol tldr nice spam scumbo"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your evidence isn't evidence, get real

You spin a tome of nonsense, hypothetical, and misdirection and call it proof

This is of course, my read on you as scum intentionally doing that as a survival tactic.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina, in a world where I'm right about you, could you *really* be offended by me pegging you correctly?

I'm sure you'll like this line of argument

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

get a thicker skin or alter it.

Wow racist

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

THINS OUT TRUMP 2016

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I think you both are town and this fight is distracting from Infinitum. That's why he tried to jump on me for "breadcrumbing Taste", lol. Why would I vote for Taste when I think he's actually town.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Build a wall and keep Scum out

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MAGA

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i think infinitum just called mexicans scum in a round-about way

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He isn't PC and thats not a bad thing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Revolver Anidav posted:

I think you both are town and this fight is distracting from Infinitum. That's why he tried to jump on me for "breadcrumbing Taste", lol. Why would I vote for Taste when I think he's actually town.

Would you call it a townie slap fight

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Revolver Anidav posted:

I'd almost like to vote for Taste

Breadcrumbing for D3

Revolver Anidav posted:

Why would I vote for Taste when I think he's actually town.

So you can magically change your opinion tomorrow without posts/evidence to back it up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JakeP posted:

i think infinitum just called mexicans scum in a round-about way

I hate everyone equally tyvm

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Infinitum didn't hate me yesterday when he was defending my D1 posts. :shrug: lol if he thinks my posting is worse today.

Infinitum posted:

So you can magically change your opinion tomorrow without posts/evidence to back it up.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
What's the actual case on Asiina? Is it for defending Meinberg or has there been something more substantial since? They do seem defensive but honestly that just reminds me a little of Town Gaspy or Bif. I don't see the inherent scuminess of them.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Think there is 1 hour to go until deadline. Let's not waste a day on a no-lynch

I'm stuck in a hospital phone posting (mum broke her foot)
Can someone please tally the votes?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
look at that post of Asiina that I like quoting, it walks back her previous vote on Meinberg saying "I was joke voting, I didn't think Meinberg was joking when he made his first bad vote but now I see he was joking so I'll unvote lol"

why is there so much posturing over that vote on D1? I feel town Asiina would have stuck with that read and if they believed there was a better vote just gone ahead and done it, all the posturing looks scummy to me

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
then today instead of looking at voting in a normal manner Asiina has some weird theory that I knew how Meinberg would flip and tried to orchestrate that dunk

it's a baseless theory designed purely to discredit my vote on her today

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina's initial D2 posts read scummy as well

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lynch Targets
1.) Asiina with 5 votes
2.) Infinitum with 4 votes
3.) Birdstrike, Gwyn, and Taste with 1 vote
With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Vote cast
- Asiina - Birdstrike
- Birdstrike - Asiina
- imgay - N/A
- Infinitum - Asiina
- JakeP - Asiina
- Khris Kruel - Infinitum
- Max - Infinitum
- Revolver Anidav - Infinitum
- Tremendous Taste - Asiina
-SSV - asiina
- fiery_valkyrie - Gwyn
-Gwyn - infinitum
-spacing in vienna - Taste
Yet to vote today
- spacing in vienna

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ugh, sorry, I forgot to remove Spacing's name from the "yet to vote" category.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cheers max

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote asiina senpai never recognized me

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

You've got a hard road to walk, but there's room for another cross next to asiina's

Yeah, it sure is martyr-y of me to point out that you're an rear end in a top hat. Good job.

I scum hunted earlier. Right now I'm feeling the Ecco gambit.

If you think I'm scum why aren't you voting me?

SirSamVimes posted:

We have an hour or two, don't we? Not enough time for a lynch, but I felt like throwing out a protest vote anyway. Btw do you think taste is scum or are you on board with the Ecco gambit?

Tremendous Taste posted:

Asiina, in a world where I'm right about you, could you *really* be offended by me pegging you correctly?

I'm sure you'll like this line of argument

I'll answer for me: If you're right and Asiina is scum, I'm still going to think you're being an rear end in a top hat.

imgay posted:

He isn't PC and thats not a bad thing

Are you talking about Donald trump? Are you saying you unironically support him? I may have to change my protest vote.

I feel like Asiina is a lazy target. Town can be wrong. But then I'm starting to just loving hate this game, so.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
What's with the sudden anime avatars

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lynch Targets
:siren: 1.) Asiina with 6 votes :siren:
2.) Infinitum with 4 votes
3.) Birdstrike, Gwyn, and Taste with 1 vote
With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Vote cast
- Asiina - Birdstrike
- Birdstrike - Asiina
- imgay - Asiina
- Infinitum - Asiina
- JakeP - Asiina
- Khris Kruel - Infinitum
- Max - Infinitum
- Revolver Anidav - Infinitum
- Tremendous Taste - Asiina
-SSV - asiina
- fiery_valkyrie - Gwyn
-Gwyn - infinitum
-spacing in vienna - Taste

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump is funny as poo poo, the shitposter of candidates

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

spacing in vienna posted:

If you think I'm scum why aren't you voting me?

because im voting someone else that i also think is, but nice scum finger pointing scumbo

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

How much time is left? I think Infinitum is the scummier one, but Asiina wouldn't be a wasted choice. Maybe Birdstrike is right.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I doubt theres time to switch, plus whenever I held out my hand to help asiina she kept slapping it away

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Deadline: in 1 hour, 58 minutes, on March 30, 2016, 11:30 p.m. EDT

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

I doubt theres time to switch, plus whenever I held out my hand to help asiina she kept slapping it away

Theres two hours left until deadline.

JakeP posted:

because im voting someone else that i also think is, but nice scum finger pointing scumbo

It just becomes more and more convincing, when your argument consists of "lol u scum" and repetitions of the word scum. Maybe try actual scum hunting yourself for a change.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's not the right vote count because I'm voting for Anidav right now and I think others were as well? I'll check when I get home if nobody else does.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

spacing in vienna posted:

It just becomes more and more convincing, when your argument consists of "lol u scum" and repetitions of the word scum. Maybe try actual scum hunting yourself for a change.

lol scummy way to dismiss my genuine scum hunting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

look at that post of Asiina that I like quoting, it walks back her previous vote on Meinberg saying "I was joke voting, I didn't think Meinberg was joking when he made his first bad vote but now I see he was joking so I'll unvote lol"

why is there so much posturing over that vote on D1? I feel town Asiina would have stuck with that read and if they believed there was a better vote just gone ahead and done it, all the posturing looks scummy to me

Again, I'm only getting voted because I bothered to voice a strong opinion. You said it right here that if I empty voted for Anidav I wouldn't be getting any attention, but because I dared to actually back up my vote with reasons that is "posturing".

• Locked thread