Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/715347650636345344

Why is this guy still employed by WWE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

he probably isn't on the takeover card because he is bad

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

You ever read "Those Who Walk Away From Omelas?"

It describes Riley's cosmic purpose.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/715363014996844545

rofl

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/715459980971868160

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/715350370281721856

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm impressed that Riley has taken time out from his busy wrestlemania schedule of falling asleep on public sofas and annoying JR to tweet his wisdom to the masses.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Never thought I'd see a worst dropkick than Dusty Rhodes', but holy poo poo.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Alex Riley has been training hard and finally wants to prove himself. Please book him in a 15 minute triple threat with Joe and Shinsuke. He deserves it.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Isn't he that guy who sexually harassed a twelve year old on twitter?

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Alex Riley has been training hard and finally wants to prove himself. Please book him in a 15 minute triple threat with Joe and Shinsuke. He deserves it.

book him in a last person standing match with asuka and tell her to treat it like a joshi match

what im saying is i want to watch alex riley literally get his head kicked off

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I wanna see A-Ry's arm get snapped in half on live TV.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FAROOQ posted:

Isn't he that guy who sexually harassed a twelve year old on twitter?

the resounding bitterness toward former SA posters who become successful off site well never stop being the funniest thing about this place

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Put him in Dean vs Brock. Someone needs to be the recipient of the chainsaw spot.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Alaois posted:

the resounding bitterness toward former SA posters who become successful off site well never stop being the funniest thing about this place

So he did sexually harrass a twelve year old on twitter?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

FAROOQ posted:

I thought he was the Zodiac Killer.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

CobiWann posted:

I thought he was the Zodiac Killer.

Nah, that's not Ted Cruz's twitter.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does anyone still have that picture of alex riley on the couch that we can send him en masse

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

FAROOQ posted:

That was former GBS moderator Abraham, as I recall.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Someone on wreddit looked it up.

Jason Jordan (44 months at the Performance Center [and 2 more years at FCW])
Baron Corbin (43 months at the Performance Center)
Scott Dawson (42 months at the Performance Center)
Bayley (38 months at the Performance Center)
Sami Zayn (37 months at the Performance Center)
Chad Gable (28 months at the Performance Center)
Elias Samson (27 months at the Performance Center)
Dash Wilder (23 months at the Performance Center)
Finn Balor (20 months at the Performance Center)
Apollo Crews (12 months at the Performance Center)
Samoa Joe (11 months at the Performance Center)
Asuka (7 months at the Performance Center)
Austin Aries (2 months at the Performance Center)
Shinsuke Nakamura (0 months at the Performance Center)

gently caress off Riley.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Alex Riley: signed with the company in October 2007. Still not prime time material.

Other people who wrestled on Riley's debut show: Heath Slater, Fandango, Brie Bella, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Alicia Fox, Tyson Kidd, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler (also Ezekiel Jackson, Chet the Jett, Hade Vansen, Kizarny, and Justin Gabriel) I would kind of be bitter too if you've been around as long as those people and you've accomplished so little.

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Mar 31, 2016

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/shofufu824/status/715386748679774209?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is K.E.S. on an ROH show I know Lance had tweeted something in reference to it but I don't think they're advertised

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

is K.E.S. on an ROH show I know Lance had tweeted something in reference to it but I don't think they're advertised

Yeah it was a weird kind of ambiguous tweet too.

He lives in Texas anyway.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

They were doing the same thing with TNA, I think they're just trying to cast a wide a net as possible to get US booking at the moment.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Lol @ the 74 people Alex Riley is following on twitter. I can't wait for his release; his bitter shoot interview is gonna be hilarious.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Did Jeb Lund seriously lurk and steal a joke from PSP

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
It's highly possible Riley is working everyone.

I predict he and Baron Corbin are going to team up or something.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Aesop Poprock posted:

Did Jeb Lund seriously lurk and steal a joke from PSP

I have no idea who that guy is but that's not exactly the most original material ever.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

what if Riley's entire life is a work

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

It's highly possible Riley is working everyone.

I predict he and Baron Corbin are going to team up or something.

Nah. His dad's the radio guy who said females shouldn't be refs/officials or have hall of fame votes in the NFL. Turns out his family's just a bunch of assholes

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

Nah. His dad's the radio guy who said females shouldn't be refs/officials or have hall of fame votes in the NFL. Turns out his family's just a bunch of assholes

I don't believe he'd openly complain on twitter about the performance center meaning nothing, though.

Yes, you could say "well Riley's not that bright" but if this wasn't at least a little bit of a work (or a work based off a shoot), he'd be fired by now.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Push Rage

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He's been complaining about Nakamura being on the show since the announcement last month, specifically because he was signed and then just did a segment and boom, he had a big match on a big show. It was that easy for Nakamura. Which Riley thinks is genuinely unfair, mostly because he can't get a match that same show, which is more because Riley loving sucks and nobody wants to see him period

He's had the same thoughts publicly ever since Finn was signed and immediately became a bigger deal than him. It happened with Itami too, but that was brushed aside quick because Itami did nothing and then got hurt. And again, it's because all those people are better and more liked than Riley. Alex has no positives compared to them, including fans wanting to see him ever.

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Mar 31, 2016

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I thought Riley was buddies with Matt Bloom

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't know how he's so bitter when he should be thanking his lucky stars every day he wakes up and has both a job and all his internal organs.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I thought Riley was buddies with Matt Bloom

I don't think that equates to job security much, though.

Again, I'm not saying I know what the gently caress I'm talking about. In fact, I'm a giant idiot 99.9% of the time. But openly dissing the development league that Triple H is in charge of should get him fired and since it hasn't yet, I'm going to assume it's the start of a work.

But again, I must stress I'm really stupid and only graduated college because I was a film major.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

He's been complaining about Nakamura being on the show since the announcement last month, specifically because he was signed and then just did a segment and boom, he had a big match on a big show.

On one hand, this may seem like preferential treatment and it's a valid concern for him to have.
On the other:
1. Nakamura is one of the very best wrestlers on the face of planet earth, has been for a long time and probably will be until he retires.
2. Riley sucks.
3. Nakamura could beat him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

fart blood posted:

I don't think that equates to job security much, though.

Again, I'm not saying I know what the gently caress I'm talking about. In fact, I'm a giant idiot 99.9% of the time. But openly dissing the development league that Triple H is in charge of should get him fired and since it hasn't yet, I'm going to assume it's the start of a work.

But again, I must stress I'm really stupid and only graduated college because I was a film major.

I said it before, just as JBL is Announce desk Vince, Riley is twitter Vince.