Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

mpyro posted:

goatse donald trump ?

Why bother? There's already a gaping rear end in a top hat where his mouth should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Deteriorata posted:

I bet it's even gluten free.

Says so at the bottom.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

:homebrew::neckbeard::rock::sax:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Why bother? There's already a gaping rear end in a top hat where his mouth should be.

Not to mention his constituents.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

veedubfreak posted:

That almost seems intentional. Even has the ring.

He confirmed it was.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

He confirmed it was.

Truly the Reverse Flash's most heinous crime.

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

Truly the Reverse Flash's most heinous anus crime.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Len posted:

I'm lazy but how about a guernica goatse?

Kind of underwhelming, unfortunately.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/esN5eey.jpg

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

A bakery/strip club was something I never would have thought of on my own, but I'll be damned if I don't think it would take off and make me a rich man.

I used to live down the block from a topless donut shop. I never went, but by saying this I now wish I had just so I could report on it.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Washington state has a bunch of coffee shacks where the baristas wear bikinis (women) or g-strings (men) and reportedly you can tip to see a little extra skin. Of course the fundies and olds are mad because "we don't agree with the lifestyle" and "won't someone think of the children" and the shack strippers are being massive heat scores by flashing their booty within view of major traffic lanes and grade schools.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

Dillbag posted:

Washington state has a bunch of coffee shacks where the baristas wear bikinis (women) or g-strings (men) and reportedly you can tip to see a little extra skin. Of course the fundies and olds are mad because "we don't agree with the lifestyle" and "won't someone think of the children" and the shack strippers are being massive heat scores by flashing their booty within view of major traffic lanes and grade schools.

I think you're not allowed to show your unit, but you are allowed to show your Penile Simulator. You can even moisten up your pants to make it pop. It's important to give the guests what they want, even if they want to squeeze your tush a bit, because you don't want them to vote you a Stinker. Bill Stimms was voted a Stinker last Wednesday when a group of sauced old secretaries tried to take a Polaroid of his tush and he said Please ladies please. Only he said it kind of like weary? Like what he meant was Please stop? Next thing you know Mr. Frendt is announcing over the intercom, Please Bill Stimms come into the Spitfire. Inside the Spitfire is where Mr. Frendt tells you you're Grounded, which is like aviator talk for Suspended Without Pay. Bill Stimms didn't even say anything exactly, but it was more sort of a squeak, like perhaps stepping on a small mouse wherein you cover it completely with your shoe and its life is snuffed out entirely in one swift movement. Pretty sad probably.

The thing is it's hard to get the Penile Simulator moist, and to keep it moist, so that it looks like the Real Unit. Instead sometimes it's just easier to let the ladies get a peek at the unit but of course if Mr. Frendt catches you then you're Grounded.

Anyway,

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

nocal posted:

I think you're not allowed to show your unit, but you are allowed to show your Penile Simulator. You can even moisten up your pants to make it pop. It's important to give the guests what they want, even if they want to squeeze your tush a bit, because you don't want them to vote you a Stinker. Bill Stimms was voted a Stinker last Wednesday when a group of sauced old secretaries tried to take a Polaroid of his tush and he said Please ladies please. Only he said it kind of like weary? Like what he meant was Please stop? Next thing you know Mr. Frendt is announcing over the intercom, Please Bill Stimms come into the Spitfire. Inside the Spitfire is where Mr. Frendt tells you you're Grounded, which is like aviator talk for Suspended Without Pay. Bill Stimms didn't even say anything exactly, but it was more sort of a squeak, like perhaps stepping on a small mouse wherein you cover it completely with your shoe and its life is snuffed out entirely in one swift movement. Pretty sad probably.

The thing is it's hard to get the Penile Simulator moist, and to keep it moist, so that it looks like the Real Unit. Instead sometimes it's just easier to let the ladies get a peek at the unit but of course if Mr. Frendt catches you then you're Grounded.

Anyway,
What.. is this? Please explain yourself nocal.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Penile stimulator chat

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

A bakery/strip club was something I never would have thought of on my own, but I'll be damned if I don't think it would take off and make me a rich man.

There's a doughnut shop / strip club in Maine that is really popular and they had the brilliant idea to provide change only in 2 dollar bills so you end up tipping the girls twice as much as you normally would.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I personally can only eat a donut in situations where my nipples are erect but it would be rude to fondle them.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nocal posted:

Anyway,

Too coherent to be a meowbot post.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Clinton1011 posted:

There's a doughnut shop / strip club in Maine that is really popular and they had the brilliant idea to provide change only in 2 dollar bills so you end up tipping the girls twice as much as you normally would.

When I worked for a strip club they used the $2 bill as the lowest denomination. Later, when I worked the midnight shift for a gas station, I would see a few ladies come in around 3 or 4 and pay for their smokes and gas with a stack of 2s. Thems the facts.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Just google it. Whenever anyone posts any interesting text, just google it. 90% of the time they just copied it from somewhere.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder
It's from a short story by George Saunders from his book Pastoralia

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

When I worked for a strip club they used the $2 bill as the lowest denomination. Later, when I worked the midnight shift for a gas station, I would see a few ladies come in around 3 or 4 and pay for their smokes and gas with a stack of 2s. Thems the facts.

She was holding out a two dollar bill between her fingers but her eyes stayed on my Penile Simulator when she asked, Can I get a peek hon. And the thing is, two bucks is two bucks, and I am not prideful. Like for example yesterday for dinner it was Beanie Weenies mostly and that was because nobody named Gladys had too many mai tais and wanted to trade a two dollar bill for a peek at my Simulator. Only when I see that her eyes don't move from the Simulator I know she is going to want the real thing and I don't want Mr. Frendt to call me into the Spitfire and say Son how could you do this. It's strange but I don't want to disappoint Mr. Frendt, even though I laugh when Jimmy Betis makes fun of how he wears a belt and suspenders. Jimmy Betis will say, Gosh I'm doubly afraid of my pants falling off. All the guys can't help but chuckle, even me.

But this two dollars would mean that I can swing by the Squirt n Jam which is the big gas station convenience store and buffet on Rent A Center Avenue. I'm not much of a smoker exactly but Min and Jade say that Parliament Lights really improve the taste of macaroni and tuna.

So Gladys is holding the dollar and looking like, Give Me That Unit, in fact kind of wild-eyed now and I'm having second thoughts but I reach out and take it. Next thing you know

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I read that in the voice of Eugene from "The Walking Dead". Is that wrong?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Just copy/paste your favorite books in funny pictures thread, no problem.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

nocal posted:

So Gladys is holding the dollar and looking like, Give Me That Unit, in fact kind of wild-eyed now and I'm having second thoughts but I reach out and take it. Next thing you know

I was about to post that image anyway because the dog's dumb expression made me laugh but it fit pretty perfectly there

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I'm sad that cornhub.com doesnt actually exist.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Did someone seriously just copy an IRL joke into an internet joke? April fools, wow memes woah

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I was about to post that image anyway because the dog's dumb expression made me laugh but it fit pretty perfectly there

Doobie's doesn't serve black labs.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Boinks posted:

:captainpop:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Boinks posted:

What about Chocolate ones?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

VendaGoat posted:

Nope, if there's one thing he hates more its mixing milk with cocoa.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

VendaGoat posted:

One drop is one drop.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Please don't cut your dog's gums out.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Boinks posted:

Doesn't serve food either :rimshot:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

New Leaf posted:

I read that in the voice of Eugene from "The Walking Dead". Is that wrong?

Can't be, cause I read it that way too.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Please don't post the cover of my bdsm erotic Vietnam War novel.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Looks like someone didn't get the memo that it's much more marketable when you call it canola.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

i think it's the urgency in the instructions that really sell it

rape yellow

BE CAREFUL!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Thanks for reminding me MASH is off netflix.

• Locked thread