Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

america is a shithole of a nation and deserves to be wiped off the planet

same but wrestlemania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
WRESTLEMANIS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

america is a shithole of a nation and deserves to be wiped off the planet

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

thehappyprince posted:

what kind of dystopian hellhole do you live in where your boss dictates how you live your life at weekends

Companies in the US is starting to chip phones they give you, and require you to have at all times. Chances are the drug tests are just as much about making you pee on command as they are about prying into your illicit habits.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I'm wearing my Iron Sheik shirt

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. rear end posted:

I'm wearing my Iron Sheik shirt

I'm wearing puffy pants curly shoes and a kefiyah.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
tbh i dont even know if I am getting it but they do all their testing on site so i just dont know and after just leaving a job i hated for one ive been wanting to get back into i dont wanna risk things. im more worried ill test false positive for some ridiculous poo poo because i eat OTC medicines and fish antibiotics like they are candy

sorry to derail i know i do it often and am bad :smith:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MotU posted:

tbh i dont even know if I am getting it but they do all their testing on site so i just dont know and after just leaving a job i hated for one ive been wanting to get back into i dont wanna risk things. im more worried ill test false positive for some ridiculous poo poo because i eat OTC medicines and fish antibiotics like they are candy

You are good.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
thank you RGL you are a literal Guiding Light and also better than Guiding Light the soap opera

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MotU posted:

You're fine and good. It's good to discuss things other than how hopeless WWE is sometimes

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Companies in the US is starting to chip phones they give you, and require you to have at all times. Chances are the drug tests are just as much about making you pee on command as they are about prying into your illicit habits.

This is true, but there are certain hours of the day where they're not allowed to monitor you. Here's a thing about it http://www.workplaceprivacyreport.c...acking-devices/

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

MotU posted:

good for you for being responsible and not being that rear end in a top hat buying a flush kit/synthetic urine the day before at your local headshop.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
So UK folks, is there anywhere to watch the Pre-Show?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm off to hang out with my buddies, y'all enjoy Wrestlemania and I'll see you on the other side.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
So, can someone explain why this makes sense from a business standpoint? http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe

Taking bets on a predetermined event seems like a bad idea.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i work for villanova and have to be in the office all day prepping for crap in case they win the national title tomorrow.

nice to have wrestlemania on my 4th monitor but gently caress's sake wildcats better win the whole thing tomorrow

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

MrBling posted:

So, can someone explain why this makes sense from a business standpoint? http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe

People will gamble on anything. Anything.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MrBling posted:

They probably get a lot of marks betting with hearts instead of logic, plus Vince changes his mind so frequently that even somebody well informed with lots of wrestling knowledge might have a tough night.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

pathetic little tramp posted:

i work for villanova and have to be in the office all day prepping for crap in case they win the national title tomorrow.

nice to have wrestlemania on my 4th monitor but gently caress's sake wildcats better win the whole thing tomorrow

so congrats, you get to miss the Raw after Mania as well...

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Watched some botchamanias, had some food and then watched some PWG at my friends place. Going for a power snooze now so I can be awake for mania starting at midnight.

Enjoy the show goons.

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

fart blood posted:

I didn't make it but it's much better than the RXT one. Needs more blood farts though. But ehhh.

I too have to work today so have fun decipherin' this disasterpiece.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Shane is wearing custom Jordan 30s for his match tonight and I'm really underwhelmed.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

This is a good post.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

MrBling posted:

Why is Zack Ryder the favorite for the ladder match?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
There's a wee kid in Paisley, Scotland walking around shouting that Sin Cara is going to win the IC belt, what a mark

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

root posted:

I too have to work today so have fun decipherin' this disasterpiece.

It's beautiful

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/StardustWWE/status/716711729921703936

ThePariah posted:

Why is Zack Ryder the favorite for the ladder match?

It's a pretty alright bet to make. He was supposed to actually get a push after Mania anyway, Owens likely won't retain, and the eventual Owens/Zayn feud doesn't really need a belt. He's the only one left who's actually believable to win (gently caress Dolph)

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

All of Shane's shoes look the same.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

https://twitter.com/iLikeSamiZayn/status/716700253525659649
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/716714819970211840

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shane's face in OPs pics :smug:

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I love him

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
This is a great painting.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

One more hour to go... Time to finish cooking the healthy food for tomorrow so I can focus on Pizza and Beer for the rest of the night...

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

MotU posted:

Just get piss drunk during raw tomorrow

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

If NXT has given us nothing else, it has given us some really great heels. Of course it's given us more that that but man I love their heels.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Twitter saying Henry's been pulled from the ARMBAR

If he's hurt again :negative:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
10pm through to 5am is way more wrestling than any sensible person should bother with.

Luckily I'm self-employed, don't have to do poo poo tomorrow morning, and quite stupid, so here we go, let's kill ourselves with 3 hours of wrestling needlessly padded out to 7.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Please retire Henry

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gearhead posted:

If NXT has given us nothing else, it has given us some really great heels. Of course it's given us more that that but man I love their heels.

I am fairly sure the only thing stopping KO from being the top heel is his weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

DrVenkman posted:

So UK folks, is there anywhere to watch the Pre-Show?
The Network. It's literally free, there's no reason to think about watching anywhere else.

• Locked thread