Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:siren: IT'S WRESTLEMANIA Y'ALL, GET EXCITED! :siren:

This show is literally 7 hours long, including pre and post-shows! Hope you've got some :guinness: or :350: and lovely junkfood!

Wrestlemania Schedule
Wrestlemania Preshow: 4pm - 6pm CDT, available on the WWE App, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+, and the second hour also airs on USA Network.
Wrestlemania: 6pm - 10pm CDT, exclusively on the WWE NETWORK which you can get for FREE if you're a new subscriber! Or $9.99 if not!
Wrestlemania Postshow: 10pm - 11pm CDT, exclusively on the WWE Network

Wrestlemania Preshow Kickoff Matches

The Dudleyz attempt to prove they're not just a nostalgia act! Could be a good match. :shrug:

The Divas Tag Clusterfuck! Eva Marie, Lana and Tamina will all be wrestling, which should be a sight to see! This is also Brie Bella's retirement match.

THE BIG GUY vs the little guy for the US Title! It's a match! Remember when the US champion came out for his match on a tank last year? Me either.

Wrestlemania Undercard

Laddermatch spotfest for the IC title! We got this instead of Owens vs. Zayn 1 on 1!

This match again! Woohoo! Styles and Jericho will probably ramp it up for this one though.

This was supposed to be a Freebird Rules match for the Tag Team Titles, now it's just a handicap match for some reason! #BOOTY

The Divas match that should, at least in theory, be good! WOOO!

The 3rd Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Announced participants: Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust, R-Truth. That leaves room for 5 surprise entrants!

Wrestlemania Main Events

No Holds Barred Street Fight! Dean Ambrose has been endorsed by several Hardcore Legends, Including Mick Foley & Terry Funk! Brock Lesnar is still THE BEAST. THE CONQUEROR. THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED MAIN EVENT! This one should be a hell of a brawl.

Here it is, your Wrestlemania Overbooked Smoke & Mirrors Match! There will be all of the interference in this match, Shane will jump off of something very tall and Undertaker will continue his transition back from the Deadman to the Bikertaker!

BOOOO! BOOOOOO!! Watch as the Roman Empire begins with confetti, fireworks, BOOOOO and possibly garbage being thrown in the ring!

WRESTLEMANIA STAR EVERYBODY!

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Apr 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Doesn't matter how weak the build or how I might wish they were going to do things differently, I will always be hyped up come Wrestlemania time. Here's to hours and hours and hours of wrestling!

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Jerusalem posted:

Doesn't matter how weak the build or how I might wish they were going to do things differently, I will always be hyped up come Wrestlemania time. Here's to hours and hours and hours of wrestling!

My expectations bar is set at "At least 3-4 really cool entrances, one 'surprise' return that makes me mark, and one HM match". I figure that's about all I can reasonably expect from this card, and everything above that's gravy. I got my "good wrestling" fix already this weekend after all. :v:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

7 hours holy gently caress.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I believe in the shovel man.

Not enough to stay up to watch this poo poo card or even enough to watch the card tomorrow morning but I'll read the website possibly.

E-Diddy
Mar 30, 2004
I'm both hot and bothered
Weirdly not hype about Wrestlemania but hype about going to the grocery store this morning for drinks and snacks. Pizza, wings and even an ice cream cake to wash down all of the Romam Reigns boos :captainpop:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:gary::jerry::yarg:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Here's my hot prediction: Wrestlemania is gonna be some stuff

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
I'll miss the first hour of Wrestlemania, but I'll still tune in just to see WWEs commitment to push Roman Reigns as champ.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I want to start booing now but I'm not sure if I can still be doing it at 5AM.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Ambrose match should be rad, and I'll most likely get a good laugh at whatever happens with old Roman, so eh.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Zayn/Nakamura was incredibly hyped, and yet managed to be even better than expected.

So I'm hoping that Roman/HHH, incredibly underhyped, is going to be even worse.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

All hail.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
My friend and I are going to watch the NXT PPV as a pregame so that at we'll watch at least one good PPV tonight

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

The new king in town.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Going to watch Wrestlemania with daughter and new son. :)

My wife is also watching this because I let her take a super duper long nap yesterday and watched everyone. :getin:

Can anyone link to the hype videos so I can force my wife to watch them so she knows the story lines for what is going on?

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Nakamura is only entrance over.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gfanikf posted:

Going to watch Wrestlemania with daughter and new son. :)

My wife is also watching this because I let her take a super duper long nap yesterday and watched everyone. :getin:

Can anyone link to the hype videos so I can force my wife to watch them so she knows the story lines for what is going on?

You own and I hope this show is good because you deserve some good stuff. :) Also good OP, doesn't include WOOOOAAH WOOOOAAH WRESTLEMANIA song, ****1/4.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I got a picture with Tyler Breeze. While I was waiting, Bob Backlund was trolling the line for email addresses to get a mailing list going for his upcoming podcast.

He was wearing a t shirt tucked into his dirty sweatpants. The dream is real, guys.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lets go roman

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Captain Magic posted:

I got a picture with Tyler Breeze. While I was waiting, Bob Backlund was trolling the line for email addresses to get a mailing list going for his upcoming podcast.

He was wearing a t shirt tucked into his dirty sweatpants. The dream is real, guys.

BOB. BACKLUND. PODCAST?! :aaaaa:

This day cannot be bad, it is impossible.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hello friends

the third biggest wwe event of the weekend

the showcase of the immortals

and the miz

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Captain Magic posted:

did you give him your email

did you give him my email

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wwe hall of famer bob backlund still showing up to wwe events uninvited and hustling fans, what a worker

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
It might not have the starpower of past WrestleManias, but holy hell, it's still WrestleMania, and I'm loving pumped. Plus, honestly, most of the matches on the show should be pretty good.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Vertical Lime posted:

hello friends

the third biggest wwe event of the weekend

the showcase of the immortals

and the miz

Former WWE champ the miz

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

MotU posted:

did you give him your email

did you give him my email

Yes

...and no :(

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TL posted:

It might not have the starpower of past WrestleManias, but holy hell, it's still WrestleMania, and I'm loving pumped. Plus, honestly, most of the matches on the show should be pretty good.

this isn't the card they wanted 6 months ago but its still set up to be a pretty crazy, memorable show all things considered

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You own and I hope this show is good because you deserve some good stuff. :)

Thank you :)

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

bradzilla posted:

The 3rd Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal makes it's first appearance on Wrestlemania's man card.

How quickly we forget WMXXX

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
That wasn't the 3rd Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

NAKAMURA IS WRESTLING AT AXXESS

WHY AM I IN LINE FOR HBK

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Captain Magic posted:

NAKAMURA IS WRESTLING AT AXXESS

WHY AM I IN LINE FOR HBK

you've made some poor life decisions, son.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
I cannot believe how loving long this is. I feel like I'm going to be punching into work for a shift before this thing.

I mean I COULD just not watch all of it, but really? That's just crazy talk.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Mukaikubo posted:

you've made some poor life decisions, son.

I wanted to meet Daniel Bryan!!

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Hi Thread. Looking forward to HHH's crazy entrance, hoping for a Lemmy tribute.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Do not even ask posted:

How quickly we forget WMXXX

I could've sworn that was Preshow too. Guess I was wrong :shrug:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

HBK is wall eyed as hell

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I will watch Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

lets go roman

How could you turn your back on your favorite champion and mine, Triple H?

• Locked thread