Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Azuth0667 posted:

We can still do that but instead its you vote:

Your Personal Muse or Your Personal Muse.

This is a gambit I can get behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

This is basically my skill level, probably doing better than average and this is a bad bandwagon hop off

I don't believe that because if you and TT were mafia rivals you are probs decent

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Nah, I'm -3.

Of course it was, I said I did it mostly because my eyes glazed over from the 10 pages of nothing

There are only 2 real reasons you refuse to claim
You're either scum, or a power role. I'm leaning towards scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

I don't believe that because if you and TT were mafia rivals you are probs decent

You got me I went to the olympics for mafia

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Jimson posted:

If all the VTs claim all it does is narrow the field of good targets for scum and/or the doc.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm fact that post seems a lot like role fishing, and therefore scummy.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

Or I'm vt drawing a night kill, or 3p, or I don't want to claim no matter what because there isn't a real threat right now to me being lynched so it's stupid to claim

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Im Vanilla t and so is my wife

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Or I'm vt drawing a night kill, or 3p, or I don't want to claim no matter what because there isn't a real threat right now to me being lynched so it's stupid to claim

Or you're failing the puppet master defense in a pitiful attempt to inch away from the window.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Friction.123 posted:

I'm fact that post seems a lot like role fishing, and therefore scummy.

Problem is, as VT I have no reason to role fish. I only want to avoid voting out a key player who is at -3. Especially when everyone is gnashing at the bit for his succulent flesh.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

YPM and TT thunderdome IMO

YPMs gambit basically boils down to rolefishing and I don't like it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

Or you're failing the puppet master defense in a pitiful attempt to inch away from the window.

Or this.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimson posted:

Problem is, as VT I have no reason to role fish. I only want to avoid voting out a key player who is at -3. Especially when everyone is gnashing at the bit for his succulent flesh.

Mhmmmmmmmmmmm

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Infinitum posted:

Then help us shove him out the window.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

how do you get rolefishing from that gambit?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Your Personal Muse's writing all votes against him off as "ugh gibbis" is scummy as gently caress.

##vote ypm

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

how do you get rolefishing from that gambit?

Especially since I specifically stopped it when I realized I accidentally made it so people might start claiming to dispute

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

SirSamVimes posted:

Your Personal Muse's writing all votes against him off as "ugh gibbis" is scummy as gently caress.

##vote ypm

It's a bandwagon based on ???. If someone wants to present a case I'm game to talk

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote ypm

it..it basically is gibbis lol

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

It's a bandwagon based on ???. If someone wants to present a case I'm game to talk

You became bad poster #1 now that the slap fight has ended.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I accidentally made it so people might start claiming to dispute

That's how

'Accidentally'

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

That's how

'Accidentally'

I don't mean the entire claim, I mean I didn't think through claiming it wasn't anti round table

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think YPM is scum because it was a stupid loving gambit.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote ypm

It is literally "gibbis", I don't know how you can draw any other conclusions.

I'm happy to hear any and all actual cases against YPM but until then I'm not voting. This is a bandwagon, nothing more.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't think YPM is scum because it was a stupid loving gambit.

##unvote I've been rereading and this is where I stand right now. Once I'm off the bike Ill go take another look at the votes on YPM to see who was bandwagoning.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Well if this is happening how about we get that Thunderdome back up and running

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Glowku posted:

Well if this is happening how about we get that Thunderdome back up and running

Cool and good idea right here folks

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Cool and good idea right here folks

its seldom my posts are ever called cool and good. Thank you sir

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This is a really dumb reason to vote YPM, like what kind of information is this going to get us?

The sacred thunderdome has been tarnished.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Whew. I think this is accurate, as usual let me know if you notice a discrepancy.

Votecount for Day 1

Your Personal Muse (10): Infinitum, Azuth0667, Jimson, Azuth0667, Glowku, GulagDolls, gannyGrabber, Azuth0667, Kashuno, Tommunist, TheDonPeters, White Noise Marine, Kashuno, SirSamVimes
Infinitum (2): Rarity, Rarity, Rascyc, Your Personal Muse
Tremendous Taste (1): CapitalistPig, Rarity, Kashuno, Kashuno, Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Infinitum, CapitalistPig, Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, Shadow0, Shadow0
Doctor Dogballs (1): Shadow0
Rascyc (1): King Burgundy
Azuth0667 (1): CapitalistPig
Kashuno (0): Infinitum, White Noise Marine, Khris Kruel, Jimson, Azuth0667 TheDonPeters, TheDonPeters, Shadow0, Infinitum, Khris Kruel, Shadow0, Podima, Azuth0667, Jimson, Tommunist, Tommunist, White Noise Marine, Podima
gannyGrabber (0): gannyGrabber, gannyGrabber
Khris Kruel (0): CapitalistPig, Kashuno, gannyGrabber, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, gannyGrabber, Shadow0, Shadow0, Kashuno
Tommunist (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
White Noise Marine (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (8): Friction.123, tpink, Propaganda Machine, Doctor Dogballs, Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Khris Kruel, Podima

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 07th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 46.5 hours.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Apr 6, 2016

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you running a script or doing that manually FL?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shadow0 posted:

##vote Khris Kruel
##vote Tremendous Taste
##vote Doctor Dogballs

Just noting that this was not a real triple vote, but I like your PR (Posting Restriction, for the newbies - usually some kind of limitation on how you can post or a requirement of some kind. Not to be confused with PR for Power Role.)

And some of my least favorite YPM votes out of that bandwagon:

:siren: THIRD VOTE :siren:

Glowku posted:

##vote Your Personal Muse

D1 content is important and reliance on PRs is bad, but I'm willing to excuse this as newbieness.

gannyGrabber posted:

Is there a specific reason you are all dragging D1 out..? I mean the sooner we get to D2 the sooner we can start actually playing the goddamn game.

##vote YPM

This dumb dumb needs to :getout: (the window)

Why would you vote and then disavow the bandwagon like a page later?

Kashuno posted:

rip the dome ##vote YPM

Excusey and self-conscious as gently caress like he knows it's going to be a bad bandwagon.

TheDonPeters posted:

It's late here and I need to sleep, al jump on this bandwagon a) due to lack of Monty Python knowledge, b) threats made before the game, and c) I am sleepy and feeling petty

##vote YPM

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

Are you running a script or doing that manually FL?

Votecounts are done by hand, I am working on a vote parser in my spare time not spent doing votecounts.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

This is a really dumb reason to vote YPM, like what kind of information is this going to get us?

The sacred thunderdome has been tarnished.

we know what that guy is and we push a bad poster out the window.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Azuth0667 posted:

we know what that guy is and we push a bad poster out the window.

YPM is not a bad poster.

I feel like I'd rather know your alignement.

(because I think you are scum)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Flying Leatherman posted:

Whew. I think this is accurate, as usual let me know if you notice a discrepancy.

Votecount for Day 1

Your Personal Muse (10): Infinitum, Azuth0667, Jimson, Azuth0667, Glowku, GulagDolls, gannyGrabber, Azuth0667, Kashuno, Tommunist, TheDonPeters, White Noise Marine, Kashuno, SirSamVimes
Infinitum (2): Rarity, Rarity, Rascyc, Your Personal Muse, Tommunist
Kashuno (1): Infinitum, White Noise Marine, Khris Kruel, Jimson, Azuth0667 TheDonPeters, TheDonPeters, Shadow0, Infinitum, Khris Kruel, Shadow0, Podima, Azuth0667, Jimson, Tommunist, White Noise Marine, Podima
Tremendous Taste (1): CapitalistPig, Rarity, Kashuno, Kashuno, Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Infinitum, CapitalistPig, Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, Shadow0, Shadow0
Doctor Dogballs (1): Shadow0
Rascyc (1): King Burgundy
Azuth0667 (1): CapitalistPig
gannyGrabber (0): gannyGrabber, gannyGrabber
Khris Kruel (0): CapitalistPig, Kashuno, gannyGrabber, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, gannyGrabber, Shadow0, Shadow0, Kashuno
Tommunist (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
White Noise Marine (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (7): Friction.123, tpink, Propaganda Machine, Doctor Dogballs, Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Khris Kruel

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 07th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 46.5 hours.

This should have me on the Not Voting list I believe, but I can't figure out where the numbering is off to make it sum to 24.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You find a lot of those votes scummy on the bandwagon but you don't vote anyone. Come on Podima who is it

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Podima posted:

Just noting that this was not a real triple vote, but I like your PR (Posting Restriction, for the newbies - usually some kind of limitation on how you can post or a requirement of some kind. Not to be confused with PR for Power Role.)

And some of my least favorite YPM votes out of that bandwagon:

:siren: THIRD VOTE :siren:

D1 content is important and reliance on PRs is bad, but I'm willing to excuse this as newbieness.

Why would you vote and then disavow the bandwagon like a page later?

Excusey and self-conscious as gently caress like he knows it's going to be a bad bandwagon.

Mafia is serious business guys, please don't have the wrong kind of fun.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oy I knew I forgot something. Thunderdome rules, so ##vote Kashuno :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Podima posted:

Oy I knew I forgot something. Thunderdome rules, so ##vote Kashuno :patriot:

jfc so is the thunderdome dead or what?