Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
imgay, did you get blocked again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
weird af no one is killing anyone anymore.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I tried to blow out kashuno brains once again and was once again foiled

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
no scum kill and imgay supposedly RB'd again. I think it's kinda obvious ##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, since town not claiming to RB me, it is obvious. ##vote kashuno

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Die kash u scum bitch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Yeah, since town not claiming to RB me, it is obvious. ##vote kashuno

maybe it's me :razz:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So your saying that you're the scum roleblocker?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

So your saying that you're the scum roleblocker?

I am not a scum roleblocker

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow you make such a compelling argument.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
or maybe you're just bluffing your ability where you've had multiple attempts to shoot me roleblocked, when you are actually just scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why would I lie about that?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Why would I lie about that?

idk man I am learning people lie and make poo poo up in mafia games for NOTHING

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But you've seen me keep it 100

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not the one with a history of lying, like you promising your will to me and not delivering.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I'm not the one with a history of lying, like you promising your will to me and not delivering.

And here we come. Back full circle. Also you lied in Overwatchfia

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No I didnt, I was completely honest

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
I'm okay with lynching either one of them just so they knock this poo poo off.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
yeah ##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fortunately I'm town and have the moral high ground.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Barehanded Brother posted:

I'm okay with lynching either one of them just so they knock this poo poo off.

then lynch imgay damnit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
how does it make any sense for scumteam to have imgay announce the target if he is scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The players throwing shade on me are clearly in the wrong here.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

how does it make any sense for scumteam to have imgay announce the target if he is scum?

imgay being imgay

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I've completely cooled on anidav now that I've read through his posts. I just read that one post wrong.

Also on further reflection I don't think imgay is lying about vengeful.

However, this post stung me:

Barehanded Brother posted:

Help I want to get off Bizarro Shitpost Mafia, someone send something

Also doesn't the day end in a couple hours?

This was after two days of not posting.

BHB's shtick all game has been "man town sucks, how is nobody else seeing this scummy poo poo???" and then he continues this without thinking after disappearing for almost all of D2. He promised to read overtime and then came in hot, voting me with no actual casing or analysis, just a "wait isn't deadline soon guys!? we really need to vote someone out!" which is the perfect cover for scum.

##vote bhb

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yeah BHB really isn't even playing this game, just poo poo talking. Trying to pretend he isn't fueling the flames of conflict.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

then let's vote him out

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I don't understand why there would be two nights in a row of no kills. It's too early for a nurse gambit. I'm not sure now about Kash and imgay both being scum. Something weird is going on. But one of them is probably still scum in there.

I'm more suspicious now of MG3 for cooking the books on votes. No one remembered deadline, but he tried to make it look like we weren't close to a lynch at all.

I see what you mean about BHB too. While he's agreeing with me now in wanting to vote for Kash or imgay, "just so they knock this off" is not a town sounding reason.

But for now I think MG3 is worse. I don't know how he would get the votes that wrong if he was looking seriously. Even I was able to do it on a phone while writing down notes on everyone's most recent vote. He is cooking the books and sending the votes to an offshore scum haven.

##vote MG3

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I don't like the idea of someone doing so, but I'm of the belief that bhb is just lurky town, rather than scum. I'd like to hear if he's got a reason for dropping off the face of the earth since the beginning of the game, before killing him.

I'm still of the opinion that we need to lynch one of kash and imgay, since I think their show and dance is monopolising conversation and may well be designed to distract us from either investigating other leads and dismiss them both out of hand. From the two of them I'm feeling more suspicious about imgay, but I can see arguments for kash. Since I can't see it being mentioned already, imgay, can you give us some detail about the flavour of your gun so we can get an idea of how it works?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

the thing about that thought anidav is that getting the votecount so obviously wrong is probably not a gambit, it's just a mistake. It's WIFOM, because it would be so drat brazen to do that intentionally that I'm forced to give MG the benefit of the doubt.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Revolver Anidav posted:

I don't understand why there would be two nights in a row of no kills. It's too early for a nurse gambit. I'm not sure now about Kash and imgay both being scum. Something weird is going on. But one of them is probably still scum in there.

I'm more suspicious now of MG3 for cooking the books on votes. No one remembered deadline, but he tried to make it look like we weren't close to a lynch at all.

I see what you mean about BHB too. While he's agreeing with me now in wanting to vote for Kash or imgay, "just so they knock this off" is not a town sounding reason.

But for now I think MG3 is worse. I don't know how he would get the votes that wrong if he was looking seriously. Even I was able to do it on a phone while writing down notes on everyone's most recent vote. He is cooking the books and sending the votes to an offshore scum haven.

##vote MG3

How off was I?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

the thing about that thought anidav is that getting the votecount so obviously wrong is probably not a gambit, it's just a mistake. It's WIFOM, because it would be so drat brazen to do that intentionally that I'm forced to give MG the benefit of the doubt.

I thought that too, but being lazy and messing it up is such an easy excuse. I had to double check after I wrote it all down because I wasn't sure I had it right. He could just skim through and not check, or leave out a vote or two, then say "good enough, lol"

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

MG3 posted:

Key: Player: Player who voted for them

Kashuno: anidav, imgay
Murmur Twin: Birdstrike, kash, TNL
MG3: bottleknight, venom soag

Revolver Anidav posted:

This is hard to do on a phone lol

Anidav 5.0 Votecount

1 BHB voted BK
2 Bird voted Kash
3 BK voted Anidav
4 FL voted unvote
5 iajanus voted unvote
6 imgay voted Kash
7 Kash voted MMT
8 MG3 voted BK
9 MMT voted Kash
10 Anidav voted Kash
11 TNL voted MMT
12 Soag voted MG3

With 12 players, it's 7 votes to lynch.

Kash has 4 votes (Bird, imgay, MT, Anidav)
BK has 2 votes (BHB, MG3
MMT has 2 votes (Kash, TNL)
Anidav has 1 vote (BK)
MG3 has 1 vote (Soag)

Not voting; Flying Leatherman, iajanus

before I posted mine, BK moved his vote to me. And BHB voted for BK. So the wrong part was the votes on Kashuno. And Birdstrike had never voted MMT ever.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Revolver Anidav posted:

before I posted mine, BK moved his vote to me. And BHB voted for BK. So the wrong part was the votes on Kashuno. And Birdstrike had never voted MMT ever.

Did mmt vote Birdstrike? Hmm I don't know how I did that lol

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

MG3 posted:

Did mmt vote Birdstrike? Hmm I don't know how I did that lol

Not that I can see reading through MMT's posts.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
which gun?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

iajanus posted:

Not that I can see reading through MMT's posts.

Weird. Oh well doesn't really matter.

Anidav the vote count is so easily verifiable/double checked why would I intentionally try and fake everyone out with it?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Because it's not that easy. Or if it is checked, it's easy to deflect exactly like you're doing now. The 1% refuse to be held accountable to the same rules as the 99%. End the offshore vote havens!

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

imgay posted:

which gun?

The one you originally mentioned that you weren't able to use? Although I'm interested the flavour justification for why hammering Inf got you another one, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I did not realize that yesterday's deadline was so soon.

I'm going to say the same thing I said yesterday: if imgay is scum who got roleblocked then where is the town roleblocker to claim that? If imgay is scum it would have to mean he is not a vigilante, didn't get roleblocked, and the scum have simply hit the person the doctor was protecting twice in a row. That may be the case but I'm not betting on it.

• Locked thread