Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Holy hell.

Who knife and forks a goddamn pizza roll?

HOW DID THIS EVEN COME UP?

(I applaud your bravery)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

:gizz: the Champ thinks that's one good pizza role.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I should have finished the video before I posted.

For what it's worth, those things are huge. The ones I've seen are the size of...what, maybe a pair of dice?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

Holy hell.

(I applaud your bravery)

these are the kind of things that happen if you stay in the mafia community long enough.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Mayor Glowku posted:

:gizz: the Champ thinks that's one good pizza role.

Roll**

It's been a rough morning,

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Holy hell.

(I applaud your bravery)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOHJryPJfk this is where it all began

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Yeah those look more normal. I usually go for the kind coated in fake Dorito dust, though.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mayor Glowku posted:

Do you have any real thoughts besides calling me out? I'll let it slide this time but don't ever talk to the champ like that again! Sheesh, kids these days

Ok so I asked 3 of the Gibbis brigade a question to see what kind of content they would contribute if actively engaged. Of the 3 I'm very happy with Azuth's answer, even with the jokey post style he's still displaying a thoughtful approach to the game. However, Glowku continues to hide behind a similar jokey post style without really adding any contribution. He's tossed out a couple of names and added a lurker callout but none of it really looks like honest feelings.

Glowku, what specifically makes you feel uneasy about Don and Shadow?

ganny just ignored my question which combined with his attempts to shutdown discussion on D1 looks really bad to me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Holy hell.

(I applaud your bravery)

I was the only scum in CPig's Choose Your Own Everything game and derp used an action on me that meant I had to post a video of me eating a pizza roll during dayphase or else die. Obviously I couldn't just let myself die so I did it as OTT as possible so no one would realise I was just doing it for survival :v:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

I submit this as evidence and anyone below 50 posts and not one of my gibbis brothers and sisters needs to up their posting lest they draw the attention of Ahriman.

We all know what happened the last time that occurred. *looks out the window at YPM's red blotch*

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Rarity posted:

ganny just ignored my question which combined with his attempts to shutdown discussion on D1 looks really bad to me.

It's prolly pony av making my eyes glaze over and roll on. What question? Also there was no discussion on day 1 it was just Tards and Tribulations. Turboing 'ol what's his name was very much in the spirit of "Get on with it!"

Infinitum posted:

Yeah Azuth has a good post, but I'm still trying to decide if Glowku is under a PR or what

That's Mayor Glowku to you, pal. And yes he has a PR. He's the goddamn Mayor, which you will all notice was NOT killed off in the introduction.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

I submit this as evidence and anyone below 50 posts and not one of my gibbis brothers and sisters needs to up their posting lest they draw the attention of Ahriman.

We all know what happened the last time that occurred. *looks out the window at YPM's red blotch*

So what your saying is you want me to post the whole spam song one word per post and that will prove somthing?

Any way not going to be be able to post for a bit so if I am not dead i will try to do your will and post more.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
So, wait, do we have to post with our flavor?
I was just doing it to have fun.
Not that I'll stop either way.

My flavor text tells me I'm :words:.
But It's hard to out-:words: all of you.
Though I'd probably be :words: anyway because I'm me.

Can someone explain why exposing your flavor is dangerous?
It seemed like someone can kill you or something if they know?
Are there special character interactions or something?

The way I see it, town has to have more members than scum, right?
So it seems like a lot of characters you might expect to be scum are town.
Or are there multiple teams, and it's a 1/3 vs 1/3 vs 1/3 or something scenario?

TheDonPeters seems insightful.
I'm actually from ADTRW (Azuleth is going to kill me now, isn't he?), but I'm partially GBS-aligned.
##unvote - sorry, CHAMP, but I'm not convinced he's evil quite yet.

I search the castle.
Looking for clues.
And especially looking for hidden rooms (or food).

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Flavour is flavour.

A PR (post restriction) means you must post in a certain way or you get modkilled.

I'm currently in another game where I had to translate to Japanese and back again.

If you're posting for 3 individual heads just for flavour you don't need to mate.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

This is why I had voted DoctorDogBalls (at bottom of the list [least post-i-ful]), and Kashuno (at the top of the list [most annoying]).
I'm not doing well on that list either.
And so far I also haven't really contributed anything.

I have some feelings about people, but most of those feelings are simply who isn't scum.
Still pretty satisfied with YPM's death, the thread is much nicer now.
But that might just be because everyone cooled off.

Did we ever figure out the mason thing?
I was rather surprised we had to bring cyphers etc into this.
Did we get any information from it, because no one is talking about it anymore?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Azuth0667 posted:

Yes, let's further obsfucate a thread that's already 33 pages deep on day loving two.

I like content. Content is great, but it's already going to be horrendous for town to piece through it to piece together the actual scum narrative.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

If you're posting for 3 individual heads just for flavour you don't need to mate.

But I like to mate.
It's how we continue to have humans.
And it's fun!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Exposing flavour in a mafia game can be dangerous.

You posted in sets of 3 and we're using the royal 'we'
I picked up on that immediately and knew you were the 3 Headed Knight.
The dude is straight up a villian in the show.

You flavour slipped and it was easy to pounce on.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Shadow0 posted:

Did we ever figure out the mason thing?

I'm still scratching my noggin at the miller claim tbh.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

gannyGrabber posted:

It's prolly pony av making my eyes glaze over and roll on. What question? Also there was no discussion on day 1 it was just Tards and Tribulations. Turboing 'ol what's his name was very much in the spirit of "Get on with it!"

This was my question:

Rarity posted:

Hey ganny! You said that once we had someone flip from D1 you'd be able to start looking at things properly! Do you have any thoughts about people's alignments in light of YPM's flip/KK and Ras's vig kills/Pod's flip?

Please indulge me :)

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Exposing flavour in a mafia game can be dangerous.

You posted in sets of 3 and we're using the royal 'we'
I picked up on that immediately and knew you were the 3 Headed Knight.
The dude is straight up a villian in the show.

You flavour slipped and it was easy to pounce on.

What makes something a flavor slip?
I was just trying to figure out how to sound in character.
But ultimately didn't like it.

I wanted to start out subtle, so not sure why I ever went with we to begin with.
Doesn't matter anyway.
Everyone knows who I am.

You should know anyway.
If you have eyes.
Let's all have some breakfast now and then maybe explore the castle a bit.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

What makes something a flavor slip?
I was just trying to figure out how to sound in character.
But ultimately didn't like it.

I wanted to start out subtle, so not sure why I ever went with we to begin with.
Doesn't matter anyway.
Everyone knows who I am.

You should know anyway.
If you have eyes.
Let's all have some breakfast now and then maybe explore the castle a bit.

*"we"
I really should preview my posts before making them.
I've ninja edited like 4000 posts so far, maybe I'll never learn.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Don't edit posts or you'll be straight up modkilled mate

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
If the fake flavorclaim and PR is FL's doing, I'm not even mad. I'm just impressed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What fakeclaim?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Infinitum posted:

What fakeclaim?

sighs

Scum often get fake stuff to use to play nice with town.

The Knights who say either NI or eckeckyeckwhatever are clearly scummy. Ish.

So either they're secretly okay, or scum get backed into a corner, or this is all a clever little ruse of somebody's doing.

Whatever it is, I'm not the biggest fan.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lynch all lurkers campaign?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
like if you have less posters than the mod, get your poo poo together.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

TheDonPeters posted:

So what your saying is you want me to post the whole spam song one word per post and that will prove somthing?

Any way not going to be be able to post for a bit so if I am not dead i will try to do your will and post more.

It would be nice if you actually participated is what I am saying you might even have.....

Fun!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Oh god the Champ didn't notice the pony avatar / name combo. Suddenly the Champ's eyes are glazing over too!

Rarity posted:

Ok so I asked 3 of the Gibbis brigade a question to see what kind of content they would contribute if actively engaged. Of the 3 I'm very happy with Azuth's answer, even with the jokey post style he's still displaying a thoughtful approach to the game. However, Glowku continues to hide behind a similar jokey post style without really adding any contribution. He's tossed out a couple of names and added a lurker callout but none of it really looks like honest feelings.

Glowku, what specifically makes you feel uneasy about Don and Shadow?

The Champ is fed up with your questioning. You seem to be fishing way too hard.

So look, I'm just the Savior of the Earth. The Champ doesn't care for you or your tone anymore. I just want to find the Dragonballs and protect my daughter from SCUM like Don!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Yes, let's further obsfucate a thread that's already 33 pages deep on day loving two.

I like content. Content is great, but it's already going to be horrendous for town to piece through it to piece together the actual scum narrative.

:qq: Reading the thread :qq:

We need to build a wall around all these lurkers and make them pay for it :smugdon:.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shall we kill the ponytars?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

like if you have less posters than the mod, get your poo poo together.

The Champ agrees.

Azuth0667 posted:

It would be nice if you actually participated is what I am saying you might even have.....

Fun!

Why are we trying to have fun!? We need to find the scum and beat them to a pulp!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Give a good loving reason to vote instead of avatar shaming

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Azuth0667 posted:

Shall we kill the ponytars?

Not... yet.

1300+ posts.

Yes let's all rereadthe whole drat thread every day. ffs

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Rarity posted:

This was my question:

Please indulge me :)

Taking into account the fact that Venus is currently in the house of Aries right now, and that the most recent spaceX landing was a failure, I'll need to consult my tarot cards before I get a read...

(I said that we'd have evidence to look at, not that I'd actually look at it. I'm just gonna Mayor Glowku bandwagon until I am either dead or we have a more manageable number of posts.)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Not... yet.

1300+ posts.

Yes let's all rereadthe whole drat thread every day. ffs

Mafia is a a game of momentum. I don't bother going back at all unless something really sticks out.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

I'm actually from ADTRW

:catstare:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Propaganda Machine is pinging me pretty hard at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Kashuno posted:

Mafia is a a game of momentum. I don't bother going back at all unless something really sticks out.

Games of mafia are won and lost by going back and reading people carefully in the final, most desperate hours.

Sorry, I don't get the gibbis thing.

• Locked thread