Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

glowku is a hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I was Glowku bandwagoning before it was cool

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

I was Glowku bandwagoning before it was cool

shut up bitch

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Is that one person dead yet

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Post the flip

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote thedonpeters im helpB

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
What is the count?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Why are we still killing the don peters his recent posts have been far more helpful than half of you bandwagoners.

At this point he isn't even lurking anymore so are you just looking for a quick kill or are you actually trying to kill lurkers like claimed? Because if the former than we have a thread full of liars who are all far better lynch targets.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I meant in the latter case but if it's the former than you're still good lunch targets so whatever.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Friction.123 posted:

Why are we still killing the don peters his recent posts have been far more helpful than half of you bandwagoners.

At this point he isn't even lurking anymore so are you just looking for a quick kill or are you actually trying to kill lurkers like claimed? Because if the former than we have a thread full of liars who are all far better lynch targets.

This guy gets it.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

tpink posted:

This guy gets it.

Trying to cover for a fellow scum? The Champ won't stand for that, you are triggering pinging me

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Another quick post, if you think I am scum by all means vote for me but this lurking business is BS I have posted and contributed more then a few of the guys on here.( but of course I can't spend every second hitting refresh till 6am)

So if you want to lynch the new guy trying his best to play and enjoy the game fine gently caress you too buddy.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote GulagDolls see that? I'm actually voting for a lurker.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Good morning everyone! After reading Don's posts since I went to sleep, I am still content with my vote on him.

Other people I am squinting at: GulagDolls for having not posted a single opinion this game and just jumping on a bandwagon. Shadow0 for the fact that he claimed a very scummy flavour and miller. Glowku for the fact that he's just been posting a lot without actually saying anything. Lurking in plain sight!?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the votes on donpeters are stupid motherfuckers and should just quit the world.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

rude

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Kashuno posted:

He is still lurking and will still be jettisoned from the tower until that stops or someone provides me with a compelling reason.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

24 fukken posts what the poo poo is that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I didn't see your post. Not you vimes :shobon:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

TheDonPeters posted:

Another quick post, if you think I am scum by all means vote for me but this lurking business is BS I have posted and contributed more then a few of the guys on here.( but of course I can't spend every second hitting refresh till 6am)

So if you want to lynch the new guy trying his best to play and enjoy the game fine gently caress you too buddy.

Is getting lynch not part of the game? The Champ doesn't feel as if you are putting much effort into this sob story to save your scum life. We will find the dragonballs with or without you

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I just don't understand how people can't even get 50 posts in a thread with this many pages.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How does glowku have so few posts wtf. ALSO KK has been pretty quiet today...

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

The two dead people have more posts than live people. Something is very wrong with that.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Azuth0667 posted:

He is still lurking and will still be jettisoned from the tower until that stops or someone provides me with a compelling reason.

If you are voting just for lurking, what makes him the one to vote for over these others with less posts:

White Noise Marine 24
Shadow0 24
GulagDolls 20
Tremendous Taste 19
tpink 16
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS 7

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

I just don't understand how people can't even get 50 posts in a thread with this many pages.

I tend to have more posts than anyone by far. I hate lurkers and lack of content. Azuth though, we should scumhunt for now and lurker lynch if we can't get a consensus near deadline

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

The mayor has near 100 posts what are you trying to pull here.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

They must be fudging the numbers to try to shame me, the CHAMP has ALL of the posts. These lurkers are just jealous of my mad fighting skills they don't even want to post!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

im only interested in getting to d3 and collecting my pay before the roboguards arrive

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

If you are voting just for lurking, what makes him the one to vote for over these others with less posts:

White Noise Marine 24
Shadow0 24
GulagDolls 20
Tremendous Taste 19
tpink 16
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS 7

He's the one closest to the hammer and therefore the least :effort:. We should get around to the others as time permits.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Kashuno posted:

I killed a scum what have you done lately

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I tend to have more posts than anyone by far. I hate lurkers and lack of content. Azuth though, we should scumhunt for now and lurker lynch if we can't get a consensus near deadline

Okay so bring me something of substance then and we can look at ejecting a scum.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dont act like post count matters in a gmae where 95 of whats said is twitter stream of consciousness

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

The champ wasn't here for the first 500 posts, or the first day for that matter. I was out looking for the dragonballs with my daughter!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

dont act like post count matters in a gmae where 95 of whats said is twitter stream of consciousness

Says the WIMP with sub 25 posts. You probably couldn't even post your way out of a paper bag BAHAHAHAHA

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay so bring me something of substance then and we can look at ejecting a scum.

I literally just mentioned KK being quiet.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

Until then lynch the lurkers is the plan.

GulagDolls posted:

POST or PERISH :mad:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

:cry:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'd love a new vote count.

Lack of votefinder makes it so hard to tell what's happening.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I literally just mentioned KK being quiet.

And he was also invited to the masonry and confirmed as some kind of town thing when he smited the anime pig dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

TheDonPeters posted:

I don't really care if people are voting you for post count lurking or not right now. I'm voting you cause you have no coughed up one single scum read. You posted a gigantic wall of text on d2 that did not contain a single scum read. It's active lurking. Talking about flavour gets you no points.

• Locked thread