Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Wait is DON PETERS a NEW GUY? This changes EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Azuth0667 posted:

I just don't understand how people can't even get 50 posts in a thread with this many pages.

Everything always happens while I'm asleep. :smith:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

Says the WIMP with sub 25 posts. You probably couldn't even post your way out of a paper bag BAHAHAHAHA

you're arguing against the wrong point hercule

Azuth0667 posted:

Until then lynch the lurkers is the plan.

POST or PERISH :mad:

you see your reflection in the low post count havers and so you are trying to smash the mirror

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Anyone who was sincere about wanting to kill lurkers would have seen DonPeter's posts (and the fact they provide more valuable content than half of the "good posters") and moved on to a different target. I am starting to think Azuth wants DP in particular to die.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

King Burgundy posted:

I'd love a new vote count.

Lack of votefinder makes it so hard to tell what's happening.

I too would like a vote count.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Can one lynch god? These are the questions of our times.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

Anyone who was sincere about wanting to kill lurkers would have seen DonPeter's posts (and the fact they provide more valuable content than half of the "good posters") and moved on to a different target. I am starting to think Azuth wants DP in particular to die.

what kidn of good content

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Friction.123 posted:

What valuable content is in his posts?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
KK smote a 3p he can talk on d5 for all I care

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Azuth0667 posted:

Until then lynch the lurkers is the plan.

POST or PERISH :mad:

At what point in the game do we switch from lynching lurkers to lynching scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rascyc posted:

I don't really care if people are voting you for post count lurking or not right now. I'm voting you cause you have no coughed up one single scum read. You posted a gigantic wall of text on d2 that did not contain a single scum read. It's active lurking. Talking about flavour gets you no points.

Pretty sure he has at least one now:

TheDonPeters posted:

Quick post as I a bit busy tonight, not read though everything, but al give the opinion I have put in my other posts, feel one of the gbs bandwagon voters are scum, right now my money is on glowku he seemed a bit defensive calling me scum when I joked about the French thing. And how dose any of this make me scum? Not being able to post every hour of every day is scummy is it? What do you want my opinion on exactly? I have been looking more at flavour because thats what I know about. And in case I die before I get a chance to come back my flavour is Sir Bors as I have been hinting at in most of my posts.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, seriously, do people not remember that ridiculous 15 pages or whatever on day one that was all noise and no content? gently caress post counts.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rascyc posted:

KK smote a 3p he can talk on d5 for all I care

What the hell does this mean, someone explain this to the Champ

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

tpink posted:

Also, seriously, do people not remember that ridiculous 15 pages or whatever on day one that was all noise and no content? gently caress post counts.

Azuth0667 posted:

The two dead people have more posts than live people. Something is very wrong with that.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

TheDonPeters posted:

Good afternoon, looks like while I was a sleep the lynch mob came knocking, teach me for being in a different time zone / busy

Spawning a lode of me too votes it's self, not posted anything of note as there has been little to note that had not been said several times. I pointed out YPM getting his made up flavour name wrong, I may not know mafia well but I know all things Monty Python.

We seem to be getting some odd table aligned flavours, YPM was the historian that gets killed by the knight quite early on (bit of a coincidence), but the text calls him Greg when his name in the film was Frank.

Maybe the table aligned is going to be pretty much every guy in the film that did not kill, tempt, or taunt (guessing the French are going to appear at some point) the Knights. So the three headed kight, whose only crime was wanting to get home for tea and biscuits, might well be table aligned.

The night kill is interesting, disappeared without a trace sounds like the old man from scene 24 so watch for people asking your name.

Is there often two scum role blockers? If so I guess the other would be Dingo

Also slightly suspect of the two swallow claims, seems strange to add character that's not really in the film (I guess there is that one bit with bedivere tieing a coconut to one) but even I amit this is weak ground for suspision.

Right now I think Rascyc is Lancelot and kk may well be god, though I guess Tim the enchanter might smite someone.

It seems even with the flavour it's hard to work out alignment, why would Denis or the three headed night be table aligned but then I would have said the same about the Historian.

All I have for now will check back later to see if I am dead.

My own cousin wants me dead how unfortunate.

This one post is more interesting than what SSV and Gulag have posted combined.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

taht doesn't refute the point hercule

KK killing a 3p is w/e for me but he's done nothing to make me think he's a bad either

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

actually its a wall of garbage

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

King Burgundy posted:

Pretty sure he has at least one now:
Yeah that's one. He can flesh that one out or think about some other people who is not the one person training him down. I'm not convinced on that one alone.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I hate flavor

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Friction.123 posted:

Why are we still killing the don peters his recent posts have been far more helpful than half of you bandwagoners.

At this point he isn't even lurking anymore so are you just looking for a quick kill or are you actually trying to kill lurkers like claimed? Because if the former than we have a thread full of liars who are all far better lynch targets.

I remember saying during D1 that I'd vote Friction for something but I can't remember why and his posts today have been much better so scratch that one I guess

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

using 100000 words to say nothing is a big old "scum tell." its also what he did.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Friction.123 posted:

That actually is a good post. A diamond in the rough, hahah!

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Friction.123 posted:

It's the oldest trick in the book. A scum doesn't want to case anyone because they feel like they'll be called out. They think it'd be safer to just talk about a bunch of things only tangentially related to the game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

All content is good content

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

That actually is a good post. A diamond in the rough, hahah!

maybe hercule really is a bad guy

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

I hate flavor

The Champ will give you a flavor you will enjoy

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

tpink posted:

At what point in the game do we switch from lynching lurkers to lynching scum?

When we have something to go on to find a scum. Right now we don't so lynch the lurkers.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Friction.123 posted:

This post has absolutely nothing of note.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Mayor Glowku posted:

What the hell does this mean, someone explain this to the Champ
It means I don't care about KK. He did something pro-town, there's more important things to hammer dance

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Slamming a 3p doesn't absolve him of suspicion. It's also pro-scum to remove 3p.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

maybe hercule really is a bad guy

The savior of Earth a bad guy? Spouting garbage to get those post counts up! You've increased almost 25% in 20 minutes!

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Azuth0667 posted:

When we have something to go on to find a scum. Right now we don't so lynch the lurkers.

"I don't want to go find scum because I am scum" - noted good poster Azuth0667

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

He is still lurking and will still be jettisoned from the tower until that stops or someone provides me with a compelling reason.

Of the people in this game I feel he's made more contribution than Meds, tpink, Gulag, WNM and Goku.

Also I forgot Tomm was in this? Where did he vanish to?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

SirSamVimes posted:

Slamming a 3p doesn't absolve him of suspicion. It's also pro-scum to remove 3p.
Very true but I still don't care. He committed to something d1 and that says enough for now

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
also geez if I was Don I would have claimed, he's gotta be like -3 or -2 by now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

The mayor has near 100 posts what are you trying to pull here.

If we only include posts that aren't white noise he has like, 10

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

24 fukken posts what the poo poo is that.

Better then the 5 or so posts that Glowku has made that had any content to them.

Can anyone give me one reason beyond 'lol lurking'? (to a guy that has literally spent more time today on this thread then he has been able to spend in his house)

Right unlikely to be able to get back on till the morning so no doubt me needing sleep will be taken as a sign of lurking.

##voteGlowku guy is making too much noise and has made no real attempt to find scum or solve this odd flavour we are getting, other then the few posts made after this bandwagon got going.

24 of my posts are worth 1000 of Glowku nonsense.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rascyc posted:

It means I don't care about KK. He did something pro-town, there's more important things to hammer dance

Thank you for the explanation! The Champ approves

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Rarity posted:

Of the people in this game I feel he's made more contribution than Meds, tpink, Gulag, WNM and Goku.

Also I forgot Tomm was in this? Where did he vanish to?

Yeah, as I said I've been reading more than posting on the early side because (in large part because I am a total Mafia newbie) the posts from day 1 have given me no insight to contribute and I tried not to post just to make noise (though I am sure I did that too).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

TheDonPeters posted:

Better then the 5 or so posts that Glowku has made that had any content to them.

Can anyone give me one reason beyond 'lol lurking'? (to a guy that has literally spent more time today on this thread then he has been able to spend in his house)

Right unlikely to be able to get back on till the morning so no doubt me needing sleep will be taken as a sign of lurking.

##voteGlowku guy is making too much noise and has made no real attempt to find scum or solve this odd flavour we are getting, other then the few posts made after this bandwagon got going.

24 of my posts are worth 1000 of Glowku nonsense.

Rascyc posted:

also geez if I was Don I would have claimed, he's gotta be like -3 or -2 by now

Trying to shift the blame to the Champ is a shameful thing. Next time I save the Earth I'll be sure to tell all the reporters "Noted good poster TheDonPeters, who is good because he has a few content posts, doesn't approve of the CHAMP."

• Locked thread