Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

When we have something to go on to find a scum. Right now we don't so lynch the lurkers.

There are 40 pages of posts and one flipped scum. How the hell is that nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Rascyc posted:

also geez if I was Don I would have claimed, he's gotta be like -3 or -2 by now

I have i am Sir Bors VT, i ether say it or hint in most of my posts.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Mayor Glowku posted:

Trying to shift the blame to the Champ is a shameful thing. Next time I save the Earth I'll be sure to tell all the reporters "Noted good poster TheDonPeters, who is good because he has a few content posts, doesn't approve of the CHAMP."

As opposed to your content posts ... ?

I feel like there are many scum hiding behind lurker hunting and arguing about who has more content right now.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

TheDonPeters posted:

I have i am Sir Bors VT, i ether say it or hint in most of my posts.

Fun fact: Sir Bors is the knight killed by the rabbit and therefore likely CPig's target.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
VT!!! Arghhhh! No drama in claiming VT QQ

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Friction.123 posted:

"I don't want to go find scum because I am scum" - noted good poster Azuth0667

You've contributed nothing of value, no opinions, no ventures, no actions. And when asked you deflect I think you've got some projection going on here.

Rarity posted:

Of the people in this game I feel he's made more contribution than Meds, tpink, Gulag, WNM and Goku.

Also I forgot Tomm was in this? Where did he vanish to?

Rarity posted:

If we only include posts that aren't white noise he has like, 10

I have no idea where that one dude went but, MEDS is on my list because he basically posts nothing of substance and tries to interrupt discussion with stupid quips.

Gulag admitted to being a serial killer so I guess there's a scum? Could be a joke and there was not a 2nd kill during the night so most likely was a joke.

tpink claims to be new so I'm providing the benefit of a doubt.

WNM is a gibbis buddy got a pass from me the same applies to our Mayor Glowku. If you have compelling evidence for either please share.

You can't fault Mayor Glowku for white noise either when Kashuno starts it up and eggs it on since nobody is going to beat the champ.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Friction.123 posted:

As opposed to your content posts ... ?

I feel like there are many scum hiding behind lurker hunting and arguing about who has more content right now.

Think whatever you want kid, I know I'm the Champ and the savior of the Earth. No evil will get passed me with or without your approval!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Rarity posted:

There are 40 pages of posts and one flipped scum. How the hell is that nothing?

Which one flipped scum what did I miss?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

vanilla town... pathetic.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I will never read GBS ever in my entire life but I love all these GBS posters in this game

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Azuth0667 posted:

You've contributed nothing of value, no opinions, no ventures, no actions. And when asked you deflect I think you've got some projection going on here.

:laffo:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

nobody is going to beat the champ.

THIS

MAN

GETS

IT.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

The Champ thinks he's referencing this post where Shenron killed a... bunny?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok, might as well give everyone a fair shot. Going to reread Don.

Azuth0667 posted:

Pod flipped when Ras vigged him

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Thanks for clarity, rarity. The Champ will admit I was a bit confused myself

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
it felt...so good...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

Slamming a 3p doesn't absolve him of suspicion. It's also pro-scum to remove 3p.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Friction.123 posted:

Fun fact: Sir Bors is the knight killed by the rabbit and therefore likely CPig's target.

Hence my post about that a while back saying i would get rabbit stew, Terry Gilliam allways did get the lovely roles.

And with that goodnight i guess i will be dead by morning so i am calling this now Glowku and/or Azuth are scum.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rarity posted:

Ok, might as well give everyone a fair shot. Going to reread Don.

Pod flipped when Ras vigged him

Oh okay I thought you meant there was a live one we were ignoring.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idk when deadline is but I may not be posting in this game at all tonight and tomorrow

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, just curious - obviously games vary but ballpark number, how many pages does an average Mafia game run?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Idk when deadline is but I may not be posting in this game at all tonight and tomorrow

I think it's like 26-30 hours til auto night

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tpink posted:

Also, just curious - obviously games vary but ballpark number, how many pages does an average Mafia game run?

Totally depends. I've had games as short as 12 pages and as long as 300

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

tpink posted:

Yeah, as I said I've been reading more than posting on the early side because (in large part because I am a total Mafia newbie) the posts from day 1 have given me no insight to contribute and I tried not to post just to make noise (though I am sure I did that too).

I don't know if this helps but, just read what people say and post your thoughts. Do this often its what I've been trying to do.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I'm beginning to think Don might not be such a bad guy after all. If what he claims is true.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

I think it's like 26-30 hours til auto night

Ok then ##vote azuth

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##unvote

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, I'm not buying Don as scum. He seems earnestly helpful in the early going with KK's puzzle, he breadcrumbs his flavour and I think he's too new to do that with a fakeclaim and his thoughts look like those of someone who doesn't really understand what's happening and is trying to make sense of it.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Okay so who do we get then?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Rarity posted:

Yeah, I'm not buying Don as scum. He seems earnestly helpful in the early going with KK's puzzle, he breadcrumbs his flavour and I think he's too new to do that with a fakeclaim and his thoughts look like those of someone who doesn't really understand what's happening and is trying to make sense of it.

I don't know what I am doing clearly but I also don't get why anyone would think he's scum. Of course this also might just be my "there but for the grace of God" thinking.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

TheDonPeters posted:

Hence my post about that a while back saying i would get rabbit stew, Terry Gilliam allways did get the lovely roles.

And with that goodnight i guess i will be dead by morning so i am calling this now Glowku and/or Azuth are scum.

##vote Azuth0667

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

All of you lurkers that are whining that there is too many posts to read have a reprieve then to actually read stuff and share with us.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, here is my feeble attempt at a quick update to get us by until Mod update:

Votecount for Day 2
TheDonPeters (6): SirSamVimes, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, gannyGrabber, Rascyc, Khris Kruel
Propoganda Machine (2): King Burgundy, Infinitum
Azuth (2): Kashuno, Friction.123
Infinitum (1): Propaganda Machine
King Burgundy (1): Jimson
Ganny (1): Rarity
Glowku (1): TheDonPeters

Not Voting (7): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Tommunist, White Noise Marine, tpink, Podima, Shadow0, GulagDolls

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 36 hours.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay so who do we get then?

You didn't mention ganny as part of your gibbis crew, would you vote him?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Friction.123 posted:

This is probably the biggest point in Don's favour. ##unvote I doubt that it's a fakeclaim with such a clear tie to a flipped character.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lets loving kill MCS

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, here is my feeble attempt at a quick update to get us by until Mod update:

Votecount for Day 2
TheDonPeters (6): SirSamVimes, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, gannyGrabber, Rascyc, Khris Kruel
Propoganda Machine (2): King Burgundy, Infinitum
Azuth (2): Kashuno, Friction.123
Infinitum (1): Propaganda Machine
King Burgundy (1): Jimson
Ganny (1): Rarity
Glowku (1): TheDonPeters

Not Voting (7): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Tommunist, White Noise Marine, tpink, Podima, Shadow0, GulagDolls

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 36 hours.

Pod's dead, Jim.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rarity posted:

You didn't mention ganny as part of your gibbis crew, would you vote him?

He is gibbis crew you did not include him in your list of people so I did not address him. Do you have a reason I should suspect him?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote mcs end this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah, just noticed that. Also I left the 36 hours thing in there.

Vote counts should be right tho.

• Locked thread