Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
We still have time, and I'm willing to ##vote PMach rather than no lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Screw it.
##vote propaganda machine

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
What is the count?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Votecount for Day 2

Propaganda Machine (10): King Burgundy, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Rascyc, Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Propaganda Machine, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rascyc, Propaganda Machine, SirSamVimes, Rascyc, Friction.123, tpink
Infinitum (2): Kashuno, Friction.123, King Burgundy, Kashuno, Propaganda Machine, Friction.123, King Burgundy, gannyGrabber, Jimson, Propaganda Machine
gannyGrabber (1): Rarity
Azuth0667 (1): Rascyc, Rascyc, Kashuno, Friction.123, Rascyc, Rascyc, Friction.123
TheDonPeters (1): SirSamVimes, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, Infinitum, gannyGrabber, Infinitum, Rascyc, Shadow0, Shadow0, Khris Kruel, GulagDolls, SirSamVimes, GulagDolls, Rascyc, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, gannyGrabber
Jimson (1): White Noise Marine
King Burgundy (0): Jimson, Jimson
Mayor Glowku (0): Friction.123, Friction.123, TheDonPeters, TheDonPeters
GulagDolls (0): Friction.123, Friction.123
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls
Rarity (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Friction.123 (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (5): Azuth0667, Shadow0, TheDonPeters, Propaganda Machine, somebody else, still trying to figure out who

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Stop.
Hammer time!
##vote Propoganda Machine

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
It's an early :redhammer:!

I'll process the flip as soon as I get back to a computer. In the meantime, please hang out and refrain from posting :)

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Flying Leatherman posted:

It's an early :redhammer:!

I'll process the flip as soon as I get back to a computer. In the meantime, please hang out and refrain from posting :)

(unless someone discovers an error in the votecount, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate)

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
The tower-dwellers argued and argued, and finally, just as the sun began to set...

"The Lady of the Lake? She couldn't possibly be up here with us! Her part in this tale was done before it began!", ran the argument. Heads started to nod, and finally, a consensus was reached. They grabbed Propaganda Machine and threw them out the window. Looking down to the base of the tower, all they could see clearly was an arm, thrown clear of the splatter radius...

An arm clad in the purest shimmering samite.

Propaganda Machine, The Lady of the Lake, Round Table-aligned Doctor, was thrown from the tall tower Day 2

The Final Day 2 Votecount

Propaganda Machine (11): King Burgundy, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Rascyc, Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Propaganda Machine, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rascyc, Propaganda Machine, SirSamVimes, Rascyc, Friction.123, tpink, Shadow0
Infinitum (2): Kashuno, Friction.123, King Burgundy, Kashuno, Propaganda Machine, Friction.123, King Burgundy, gannyGrabber, Jimson, Propaganda Machine
Azuth0667 (1): Rascyc, Rascyc, Kashuno, Friction.123, Rascyc, Rascyc, Friction.123
TheDonPeters (1): SirSamVimes, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, Infinitum, gannyGrabber, Infinitum, Rascyc, Shadow0, Shadow0, Khris Kruel, GulagDolls, SirSamVimes, GulagDolls, Rascyc, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, gannyGrabber

Not Voting (5): Azuth0667, Shadow0, TheDonPeters, Propaganda Machine, somebody else, still trying to figure out who

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 20 minutes.

Night 2 begins now. Please submit your night actions.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

The tower-dwellers argued and argued, and finally, just as the sun began to set...

"The Lady of the Lake? She couldn't possibly be up here with us! Her part in this tale was done before it began!", ran the argument. Heads started to nod, and finally, a consensus was reached. They grabbed Propaganda Machine and threw them out the window. Looking down to the base of the tower, all they could see clearly was an arm, thrown clear of the splatter radius...

An arm clad in the purest shimmering samite.

Propaganda Machine, The Lady of the Lake, Round Table-aligned Doctor, was thrown from the tall tower Day 2

The Final Day 2 Votecount

Propaganda Machine (11): King Burgundy, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Rascyc, Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Propaganda Machine, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rascyc, Propaganda Machine, SirSamVimes, Rascyc, Friction.123, tpink, Shadow0

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 20 minutes.

Night 2 begins now. Please submit your night actions.

It's come to my attention that this vote count had an error and the hammer technically didn't happen. I'm choosing to process the hammer anyway because anything else would probably break the game, and I'm judging the likelihood of a hammer ahppening without the chilling effect of my hammer post to be pretty high. I sincerely apologize for the mod error and will do my best to not have a repeat of this situation.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
As the inhabitants of the tower awoke, bleary-eyed, they looked around - and saw a bloodbath. One of their number was missing - on further examination, it seemed he had jumped out the window overnight; his face was still red with rage, as though he had been infuriated by something before he leapt. Another laid in a puddle of blood, a sword through his heart.

Infinitum, King Arthur, Round Table-aligned Cop, was stabbed N2
Rascyc, Sir Lancelot, Round Table-aligned Vigilante, was taunted to death N2

Day 3 Begins Now

Deadline is 4/12/16 at 8:00pm EDT (47 hours). Please note that deadlines will be shorter moving forward.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Apr 11, 2016

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Rascyc, Sir Lancelot, Round Table-aligned Vigilante, was taunted to death N2

Frenchmen confirmed

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Whoa, I miss one day and come back to this? What happened yesterday?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: Sorry PMachine :ghost:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

For Shadow0 I think he has straight up flavour-slipped, and is probably a rookie mistake on his part (Is he a new player?)

Posts in questions for reference:

Once he's realised he's been caught out on it, switches from using 'We' to be less obvious about the PR:

His main votes for the day were twice for Kashuno, being the hammer on YPM, and these votes from the same post where he swapped from using 'We'

As I've said before, from a pure flavour perspective I can't see them being a member of the Round Table as they wanted to kill Sir Robin.
The only saving grace would be they are a Knight, but they were mainly an antagonist.

I'd def like to see more from them today.

Infinitum posted:

Good to know.

I think infinitum investigated shadow?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Well poo poo.
And I wouldn't have voted for PM until he did the dumb self-vote which made it seem suspicious. Sorry PM :geno:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hello i have no idea whats going on

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tommunist posted:

hello i have no idea whats going on

I just looked at your posts, and bad news, I think you're next on the lurker / low content poasters bandwagon.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

tpink posted:

I just looked at your posts, and bad news, I think you're next on the lurker / low content poasters bandwagon.

Yeah thats fine

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Am I still alive in this one idr

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Kashuno posted:

Am I still alive in this one idr

I am pretty sure you are alive.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
That's disappointing

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Haha we're pretty hosed now

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

gannyGrabber posted:

Haha we're pretty hosed now

Time to form a murder-suicide pact?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I hope you dummies have learnt your lesson about lynching uncontested doctor claims.

GulagDolls posted:

I think infinitum investigated shadow?

Didn't Shadow claim miller during D1? Cause that would be a really stupid decision on Infinitum's part.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I hope you dummies have learnt your lesson about lynching uncontested doctor claims.

Didn't Shadow claim miller during D1? Cause that would be a really stupid decision on Infinitum's part.

I did.
I figured after I claimed Black Knight, he'd want to investigate (especially since he kept mentioning me).
But since I'm Miller, it would only confirm his suspicions and waste an investigate.

I did a ton of research over the weekend.
Read all your pages in turn.
I will post my findings after class in a few hours.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

I did.
I figured after I claimed Black Knight, he'd want to investigate (especially since he kept mentioning me).
But since I'm Miller, it would only confirm his suspicions and waste an investigate.

I will never learn to preview my posts.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Shadow0 posted:

I did.

Umm, the Three Headed Knight and the Black Knight are not the same two characters...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So these are the votes that rolled in after PMach claimed.

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##vote Propaganda Machine

Everybody else has made the effort case I wanted to make, but I wanted to point out something here:

TT was janitored, i.e, no cardflip, no role, no alignment.

So, the only people who would know TT's alignment are scum and self-aligned people, in which case, they can happily say "Oh, he was town" because nobody else can confirm it otherwise and TT's actual alignment doesn't mean anything to them.

Hope this helps!

I'm not really sure what Meds is talking about here and I don't understand why it would make a difference. I do think that he believes what he's talking about though, he goes into detail through multiple posts which hold up in consistency.

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote PM Good case, also there is no Lady of the Lake. Also also she didn't give Arthur his kingdom, just the sword. What's wrong, didn't you read what your actual fakeclaim was? Or did you just not get given one?

Sam is bad scum and should feel bad.

Friction.123 posted:

We still have time, and I'm willing to ##vote PMach rather than no lynch.

I was reading Friction as town all through yesterday so my inclination is to say he's being dumb here but worth keeping in mind for later.

tpink posted:

Screw it.
##vote propaganda machine

This vote combined with lots of lurking is bad but he wasn't part of the YPM lynch which speaks well of him.

Shadow0 posted:

Stop.
Hammer time!
##vote Propoganda Machine

Second time Shadow has hammered a town PR. I'm starting to think the miller claim came out as a rushed excuse for screwing up on his flavour.

To all the people I've quoted in this post:

Why did you think it was a good idea to vote an uncontested doctor claim?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
That looks like a scum slip to me

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

*Read all your posts in turn.
Though there were pages and pages of posts.
Seriously, you all talk a lot (well, most of you do...).

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shadow0 posted:

I will never learn to preview my posts.

Just use imgur :cmon:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Shadow0 posted:

Infinitum posted:

If we're playing the meta game, what's this 'we' nonsense?

^
Exactly.
Yep.
That's it!

Shadow0 posted:

I did.

Bolding mine, what the hell are you saying here shadow?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Friction.123 posted:

Umm, the Three Headed Knight and the Black Knight are not the same two characters...

Sorry, I just woke up.
*Three-Headed Knight.
I need my breakfast.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok wait I looked at the image holy poo poo that's insane :stare:

If Shadow is scum and did those notes for appearances then he deserves to win bloody hell

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:siren: Shadow and Friction :siren: you are both here and posting, please respond to my question

Rarity posted:

To all the people I've quoted in this post:

Why did you think it was a good idea to vote an uncontested doctor claim?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Second time Shadow has hammered a town PR. I'm starting to think the miller claim came out as a rushed excuse for screwing up on his flavour.

I've been very consistent on my flavor except my latest post.
My last post is the only thing I could consider a slip.
Because I did slip up, I'm the Three-Headed Knight.

The fact that I'm always the hammer means I've never lead any of the charges.
I'm always the last to vote.
And who wouldn't want to be a hammer?

It's fun!
Super fun!
Pew pew (but with gravity)!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Ok wait I looked at the image holy poo poo that's insane :stare:

If Shadow is scum and did those notes for appearances then he deserves to win bloody hell

Those are double-sided, too.
Anyway, I really have class soon.
And I can't type while I eat.

I will be on the tram though, so I can phone post.
But it seems like that's a bad thing?
Can someone explain that?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Because I thought it was just a desperation claim.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Shadow answer my loving question I swear to god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

:siren: Shadow and Friction :siren: you are both here and posting, please respond to my question

I didn't, I just love being the hammer.
I had been suspicious of Infinitum because of several reasons, but it's not like I ever said we should lynch him.
There were like 2 hours left, and I needed to go to sleep.

I'm in a German timezone so time moves differently for me.
And for my cereal I am not eating right now. :(
This is a third sentence.

• Locked thread