Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

It's not scummy, he just doesn't give a poo poo any more.

He referenced in the circlejerk thread that he was frustrated with all of the shitposting in Mafia and decided it was easier to just join them rather than try and work through it.

It's why I asked him to step away from the game for a bit.

Did you ask him in the scumdoc to I bet he would read it there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

It's not scummy, he just doesn't give a poo poo any more.

He referenced in the circlejerk thread that he was frustrated with all of the shitposting in Mafia and decided it was easier to just join them rather than try and work through it.

It's why I asked him to step away from the game for a bit.

As much as i support :justpost: that isn't a good reason. and I kind of agree it's a bit scummy to use that as an excuse

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Friction.123 posted:

Did you ask him in the scumdoc to I bet he would read it there

I can't remember if I did or not. Could you scroll back through it and check for me? :wink:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
What's everyone's opinion on Kashuno?
I think he's acting strange, but veteran players will have a better understanding of his behavior.
To be honest, all of my guesses on who is scum up until now have been wrong, so I'm very hesitant to say anyone is with so few towners left.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

I can't remember if I did or not. Could you scroll back through it and check for me? :wink:

Sure thing bae.

But seriously your only two contributions to the thread so far have been:

1. Arguing that we should ignore the doc claim and kill PMach anyway

2. Defending Kashuno

Who do you think are scum?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shadow0 posted:

I think he's acting strange, but veteran players will have a better understanding of his behavior.
To be honest, all of my guesses on who is scum up until now have been wrong, so I'm very hesitant to say anyone is with so few towners left.

So few? There's probably like, 12 of us.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Interesting.

Did you Janitor Taste's kill so that you could lead crusades against other VT like me? ;)

Why aren't you voting for me and ganny and whoever else claimed VT right now if you believe there are none?

I'm not leading a crusade, nor am I voting for VT claims. I'm asking a question lol

King Burgundy posted:

Ok. Trying to avoid getting into a huge semantics thing here. But again, you must, since you tried to tie me and shadow together. Throwing shade and accusing us of being bad together means you have an opinion on team here and aren't indifferent like you are implying.

I'm finding it weird that you are trying to say you don't make the distinction.

yes. You could be on a team together, or you could be scum just trying to throw shade at someone you know isn't your alignment, and you know I'll be an easy lynch, and they could be SK

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

The fact Kash isn't paying enough attention to realise there's a bunch of claimed VT is scummy as hell considering how much he's posting.

I honestly don't care and am not bothering to reread stuff.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

So few? There's probably like, 12 of us.

We've lost our Tracker, Cop, and Doctor - and maybe even a fourth!
Can we really take another night?
Especially if we only help the scum by killing the wrong person (again!).

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shadow0 posted:

We've lost our Tracker, Cop, and Doctor - and maybe even a fourth!
Can we really take another night?
Especially if we only help the scum by killing the wrong person (again!).

I'd say we've got 3 or 4 scum, a SK and maybe a survivor out there. That leaves us 11-13 townies depending.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I honestly don't care and am not bothering to reread stuff.

There's a nice summary of everyone's positions a few pages back. ;D
Maybe we should all calm down.
And have some tea. :11tea:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

I'm not leading a crusade, nor am I voting for VT claims. I'm asking a question lol

yes. You could be on a team together, or you could be scum just trying to throw shade at someone you know isn't your alignment, and you know I'll be an easy lynch, and they could be SK

Ok. Fair. So do you think there are VT in this game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
tbh I signed up for too many active big games at once and now that we have players that actually post and post real content, I have completely fallen behind and dont want to bother rereading. Oh well

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Ok. Fair. So do you think there are VT in this game?

I honestly didn't know anyone else claimed VT :shrug: Maybe? With the weird things that have happened so far, probably not though.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

I honestly didn't know anyone else claimed VT :shrug: Maybe? With the weird things that have happened so far, probably not though.

Then you should probably be voting one of us who claimed it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Then you should probably be voting one of us who claimed it.

Nah I'll vote with who I think is playing the scummiest.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Shadow0 posted:

To be honest, all of my guesses on who is scum up until now have been wrong, so I'm very hesitant to say anyone is with so few owners left.

He's def scum, but I just feel that way because he's a shitlord.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you guys caught me I'm scum I give up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gg scum team

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Kashuno, are you town?
If you're not, and you're getting tired of posting in this game...
Maybe we should Thunderdome?

I was quite disappointed when the last one fizzled out.
Admittedly, I am probably the most suspicious person in the thread right now.
But I'm willing to risk it to take down scum.

If you're town, I really don't want to fight you.
If what Rarity says is true, we can afford to lose some people.
But I'd rather not take the risk.

Seriously, if you're town: I don't want to fight you.
We haven't had a single successful lynch.
But by your own admission, some Masons are scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that makes no sense how would I thunderdome you if I'm not town?

"GUYS I AM SCUM AND SHADOW IS TOWN. THUNDERDOME"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

you guys caught me I'm scum I give up.

Lmfao again? Your not very fun to play with if the moment a lovely argument gets dropped on you you take your ball and go home.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We still have a lot of time left though.
So again - only challenge me if you are not town.
I don't want my team to lose just because you decided to give up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
honestly if you guys lynch me at this point I don't really care.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Lmfao again? Your not very fun to play with if the moment a lovely argument gets dropped on you you take your ball and go home.

I am just not keeping up with the game, clearly displayed by the fact that I am not remembering/reading the thread properly. I am a liability to town that scum will have an easy time pushing (see the 3 votes on me earlier with literally no content that no one batted an eye at)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I mean really, KK, Jimson, and Azuth voted me with not a single bit of loving content. ##vote Azuth I will die on this hill.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

that makes no sense how would I thunderdome you if I'm not town?

"GUYS I AM SCUM AND SHADOW IS TOWN. THUNDERDOME"

How to explain?
I say not to challenge me if you're not town.
But from what I can gather, you might do it anyway - or at least that's what people will see and think.

Does that make sense?
You can challenge me and then say you did it for other reasons.
After all, you think I am scum, right?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Like how the gently caress does that happen and no one questions the stupidity of the shitpost votes.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Our townies keep giving up!!! :'(
Can you find someone to substitute for you or something?
If you're town, we need you (If you're not, your other team needs you!).

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

How to explain?
I say not to challenge me if you're not town.
But from what I can gather, you might do it anyway - or at least that's what people will see and think.

Does that make sense?
You can challenge me and then say you did it for other reasons.
After all, you think I am scum, right?

If I challenge you a thunderdome I am going to lose. It wouldn't even be a contest.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I am just not keeping up with the game, clearly displayed by the fact that I am not remembering/reading the thread properly. I am a liability to town that scum will have an easy time pushing (see the 3 votes on me earlier with literally no content that no one batted an eye at)

Your just mad I called you a shitlord arent you ?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, what's thunderdome in this context?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

Our townies keep giving up!!! :'(
Can you find someone to substitute for you or something?
If you're town, we need you (If you're not, your other team needs you!).

Nah I'm not gonna replace out. I'm going to swear up and loving down that azuth is scum, no one is going to believe me, and I'm going to get lynched today by people who bandwagon with no content and act like they are pretending to play the game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Also, what's thunderdome in this context?

you would only vote me or shadow.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

you would only vote me or shadow.

Oh okay cool.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Black Knight would probably be a good flavor for a survivor.

Kashuno is very mad people are having fun.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

Nah I'm not gonna replace out. I'm going to swear up and loving down that azuth is scum, no one is going to believe me, and I'm going to get lynched today by people who bandwagon with no content and act like they are pretending to play the game.

I'm not buying Azuth as scum. Yeah, he's joking around like the other gibbis but he's also putting down valid reads and making cases when he could easily just hide behind shitposting. He's one of my stronger town reads. You got a case on him?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey AZUTH I challenge you to a thunderdome.

Dyin' times here.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Also thunderdoming is anti-town and nobody should do it ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I'd have good reason to lynch you since you're attacking me.
And also you ruined my posting chain.
>:(

Mayor Glowku posted:

Black Knight would probably be a good flavor for a survivor.

Kashuno is very mad people are having fun.

Yeah, you can see his alignment in his data: Anti-Fun. ;D
To be honest, this is a lot more fun than D1.
Also, yeah, the Black Knight for that does make a lot of sense.

• Locked thread