Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Also thunderdoming is anti-town and nobody should do it ever.

More like Anti-Fun!
Amirite?
No, probably not. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

More like Anti-Fun!
Amirite?
No, probably not. :(

I regret not adding more smiles.
:D
;D
:(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

There are three of you: Khris Kruel, you, and Kashuno. That has been revealed in the thread. Khris Kruel killed a scum and helped us hammer a shitposter so I don't think he is bad. Kashuno joined us in posting so that's a good vibe at least. You seem to be well reasoned and not faffing about.

That leads me to believe you are all town friendly.
[/quote

[quote="Azuth0667" post="458570435"]
Vote## Kashuno

Azuth0667 posted:

You are fat and aligning with the badposter team [b]##Vote Kashuno[/]

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tldr; no mention of me between calling me town, then voting me.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I mean, those three clearly are reading the thread. It would be nice if they could weigh in on anything.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You know, I tried getting my friend in on this game.
He said he didn't have enough time, which confused me for a while.
I finally understand. :tinfoil:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Rarity posted:

Also thunderdoming is anti-town and nobody should do it ever.

I am VT but wanna test Kash's theory. Also its PRO-fun something I've been lacking recently.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Azuth flipped on both Friction, and me, very quickly. From scum to town, and town to scum, respectively.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

Tldr; no mention of me between calling me town, then voting me.

You'd voted for him, reads to me like an OMGUS vote because he doesn't want to be lynched which could just as likely be a new player wanting to keep playing as scum.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

I am VT but wanna test Kash's theory. Also its PRO-fun something I've been lacking recently.

Well, I guess if you do a Thunderdome, that's just as fun.
I don't think Azuth0667 is scum though.
But I suppose if he isn't, it'll tell us a lot.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

You'd voted for him, reads to me like an OMGUS vote because he doesn't want to be lynched which could just as likely be a new player wanting to keep playing as scum.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Oh_My_God_You_Suck

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Thinking about the N1/N2 kills, the only way that combo makes sense is if we have a jailer/roleblocker of some sort. Taste was janitored so that has to be the scum kill, which means that since PMach was RB'd that night, either the SK was jailed/RB'd or his target was jailed.

What I'm saying is, while the jailer/roleblocker SHOULD NOT CLAIM NOW, if you DID happen to jail Shadow0 N1, that will be very useful information for the town at some point in the future.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Comeon AZUTH :getin:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimson posted:

Comeon AZUTH :getin:

Oh I see. You want Kashuno dead, so you figure if you get Azuth on board you can also drag the rest of gibbis onto your train?

Can you be more transparent in your attempt to turbo someone? TIA

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Friction.123 posted:

Oh I see. You want Kashuno dead, so you figure if you get Azuth on board you can also drag the rest of gibbis onto your train?

Can you be more transparent in your attempt to turbo someone? TIA

How is this the case when I challenged Azuth to a thunderdome?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
The gibbis train follows one man, and one man alone.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimson posted:

How is this the case when I challenged Azuth to a thunderdome?

That's even worse

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I really want to see a Thunderdome.
I think it'll be fun.
But I'm not sure who I'd vote for - can we get a better match up?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Think your pushing the thunderdrome a bit hard there shadow, still catching up on posts but I would be happy for a vote for Azuth or Gulag dolls.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kash give us your argument on Azuth again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shadow0 posted:

I really want to see a Thunderdome.
I think it'll be fun.
But I'm not sure who I'd vote for - can we get a better match up?

Hang on I ran the maths, turns out the probability of a thunderdome being between two town players drops below 50% if town makes up less than 70% of players. That's way higher than I expected, consider my statement retracted.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Mayor Glowku posted:

The gibbis train follows one man, and one man alone.

When you got impersonated yesterday, were you actually posting, or was someone PMing you posts that you had to post..? Blink twice if your posts were your own.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TheDonPeters posted:

Think your pushing the thunderdrome a bit hard there shadow, still catching up on posts but I would be happy for a vote for Azuth or Gulag dolls.

I am.
It might have been better on D1 when we had less to work with.
Or it might be better now that we do have somethings to work with?

I ended my sentences with prepositions. :(
I still haven't declared one.
And I oppose the currently available option so.

Rarity posted:

Hang on I ran the maths, turns out the probability of a thunderdome being between two town players drops below 50% if town makes up less than 70% of players. That's way higher than I expected, consider my statement retracted.

Rarity posted:

Hang on I ran the maths

:( :( :(

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Obviously restricting our votes in any case is bad.
And we still have many many hours left.
But it'd be fun, and I'm pro-fun.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There's really no logic to anyone's claims on anyone else.
Without even knowing the roles, this feels less like a game of chess and more like a game of Snakes'n'Ladders.
We're all just guessing.

I'm still very confused how we managed to kill CapitalistPig or Podima.
While I'm surprised Infinitum and Propaganda Machine were town-aligned.
It seems I should just vote against whoever I think is town because clearly I have no idea who to trust.

gannyGrabber posted:

When you got impersonated yesterday, were you actually posting, or was someone PMing you posts that you had to post..? Blink twice if your posts were your own.

That's *a lot* of posts then.
He was making a ton of posts when he was not himself.
Way more than usual even - which might be a clue.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Kash give us your argument on Azuth again.

scroll up because today's case is literally on the same page.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

gannyGrabber posted:

*blinks twice*

Unfortunately I was just going full ham with hercule

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

King Burgundy posted:

I like your SSV case. Would vote.

(posting from page 52): I ultimately voted for PM after reading SSV suggesting that PM was faking the doctor claim, and coupled with the rest of your SSV case, I'm sort of seeing it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
KK is strangely quiet today. Anyone think he might be scum or 3p? God doesn't mean good

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

I am just not keeping up with the game, clearly displayed by the fact that I am not remembering/reading the thread properly. I am a liability to town that scum will have an easy time pushing (see the 3 votes on me earlier with literally no content that no one batted an eye at)

Didn't we just do this with PM?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
idk I wasn't around for that and I didn't read any of what I missed :sun:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

KK is strangely quiet today. Anyone think he might be scum or 3p? God doesn't mean good

Yeah, his silence is bothering me. It's unlike him. I don't think I've seen him play non town before. Is this what it's like?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, his silence is bothering me. It's unlike him. I don't think I've seen him play non town before. Is this what it's like?

idr games with him

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Rarity posted:

Just to make sure I am not missing an obvious thing - we don't know exactly what all the assigned roles are and how many are town vs scum, right? That's been my understanding this whole game so I just want to make sure I am not being an idiot. :kiddo:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
KK has been really quiet since his smite a few posts then just two posts to vote, maybe he has some kind of PR (is that the right term?)and we need to have faith in God.

Right Glowku was ether targeted by or is Prince Herbert (if what he posted about claiming back to the tower is true) not sure why he was talking like mr Satan though.
Question is would Prince Herbet be scum, table or survivor?

Azuth was trying quite hard to get votes going for little reason but in other posts he dies try to help find scum.

But looking back though Gulag dolls posts

GulagDolls posted:

i've never been lynched early except when I've been caught serial killing, which won't happen this game, as I've gone to great lengths to hide the fact that I am a 3p serial killer/poisoner who has infected Glowku with Hercule Disease

I know you guys were saying he always post like this but he even talks about infecting Glowku and has not done much if anything to help root out scum. So any other opinions on Gulag?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TheDonPeters posted:

KK has been really quiet since his smite a few posts then just two posts to vote, maybe he has some kind of PR (is that the right term?)and we need to have faith in God.

Azuth was trying quite hard to get votes going for little reason but in other posts he dies try to help find scum.

Why do we need to have faith in KK?

Where does Azuth try and help find scum?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Kashuno posted:

I mean really, KK, Jimson, and Azuth voted me with not a single bit of loving content. ##vote Azuth I will die on this hill.

I'm voting you because you are being a shitlorde. Will vote someone else if theres a food reason.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh me being a shitlord makes me scum got it can't argue with that logic.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Azuth0667 posted:

I'm voting you because you are being a shitlorde. Will vote someone else if theres a food reason.

There have been several other proposed lynch targets, yet you have looked at/analyzed none of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Kashuno posted:

Why do we need to have faith in KK?

Where does Azuth try and help find scum?

1) IDK Deus Vault?

2) Yeah I suppose on rereading he didn't try to find scum as much stop when evidence was given. I am not here to defend him and think he is likely scum, it's just I am more suspicious of Gulag

• Locked thread