Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

opus111 posted:

This thread exists because most goons have realised that the girls theyre banging are basically the earliest memories they have of their mums, and so they are lashing out, angry and confused. This is why the white man must date outside of his creed.

How's your manifesto coming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Nooner posted:

why did your friend own himself?

he was gay

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
so was Liberachi :shrug:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

thathonkey posted:

mexico and jamaica are the countries ive been to and stayed in resorts. my future plan is to just not go to countries where resorts are the predominate "safe" place for american tourists to stay

edit: ive heard mexico city is nice if you can speak some spanish (so that you can both attempt to fit in but also not get taken advantage of) even if youre a gringo though. dunno much about jamaica.

My neighbor went to Jamaica for a conference. While there, he noticed his cab driver following him around in a threatening way and got nervous. He contacted the American embassy and made arrangements to move to another hotel. He was found a few hours later in his hotel room with his wallet missing and his throat slit ear to ear.

Jamaican police ruled it a suicide.

I hear the resorts are pretty cool, though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
anecdotally the group i was with in jamaica, ventured outside of the resort (which was fenced in with barbed wire) about 5 times, and got held up by a taxi driver for their valuables and then left in a shady part of montego bay one night. luckily i wasnt with them and the other times were all fine. so yeah 1 in 5 chance i guess? :downs:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Friend gay, now dead.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jamaica don't like us gay folk

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

thathonkey posted:

anecdotally the group i was with in jamaica, ventured outside of the resort (which was fenced in with barbed wire) about 5 times, and got held up by a taxi driver for their valuables and then left in a shady part of montego bay one night. luckily i wasnt with them and the other times were all fine. so yeah 1 in 5 chance i guess? :downs:

drat. I had a great time in Jamaica, I was in Negril during July and me and a couple of friends were pretty much the only white people there. We had a great time hanging out with the locals.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
welll to be fair they probably got robbed cause i wasnt there and none of them know how to act around non-whites :smuggo: i would have mediated the situation and we wouldve all been having a laugh around a big joint by the beach instead of ending up in a deadend alley with no phone or money

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
One my old managers (who was single but aspired to be a sub mom) would tavel to Cuba 3 times a year. She finally let it slip that she had fell in love with some local (a scuba trainer, boat guide, something like that) and this was the only time they got to see each other. She was sending him money every month and was planning on moving there

She refused to believe us when we said that the guy is most likely running the same scam on 20 other women. One time she came back and wouldn't speak to anyone for a week and when her next vacation came around, she went to Florida. Rumor was the guy got his women confused and two showed up at the resort at the same time.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
*crawled into a box of wine when the beanie baby market bottomed out and hasn't emerged since*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Wanamingo posted:

Jamaica don't like us gay folk

JFC why do Jamaican comic artists write like they are in minstral show?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

GBS sucks bcUse we have 20+ page threads of uninteresting shitposts. you and can eat my whole rear end in a top hat, bud

didn't know you had a fetish for being consumed whole, sorry about your oppressed sexual minority status

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

shut up netface posted:

A negroe offered me 40 dollars for a marijuana joint right on the beach in our Sandals resort??? IS THAT LEGAL??
*is visibly flustered*

can u sneak weed into a Sandals resort? asking for a friend

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Best Giraffe posted:

uhh it's Sandals not Birkenstocks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Best Giraffe posted:

you can sneak weed literally anywhere it's a question of if you get caught what is likely to happen to you and how bad will it be?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

thathonkey posted:

you can sneak weed literally anywhere it's a question of if you get caught what is likely to happen to you and how bad will it be?

i will def be prison raped (im pretty) so what r the prison aids stats for jamaica??? thank you ib advance

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
*is a huge homophobe and swears every gay has the AIDS*

*Calls every gay guy hot with friends, because t.v. told her to*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Best Giraffe posted:

i will def be prison raped (im pretty) so what r the prison aids stats for jamaica??? thank you ib advance

watch a few episodes of this:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/locked-up-abroad/

to prepare yourself for the inevitable

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Kingfish posted:

This thread exists because it's a honeypot for goons with cringe-worthy personal problems.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SciFiDownBeat posted:

*son's gay friend who was a state-renowned clarinet player commits suicide; community quietly moves on*

*some football player dies during a game from a head injury; the community raises millions of dollars to renovate the football field and establish a charity fund*

I feel bad for my mom for having to live there for as long as she did

More people in suburbia enjoy football than woodwinds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Bonzo posted:

One my old managers (who was single but aspired to be a sub mom) would tavel to Cuba 3 times a year. She finally let it slip that she had fell in love with some local (a scuba trainer, boat guide, something like that) and this was the only time they got to see each other. She was sending him money every month and was planning on moving there

She refused to believe us when we said that the guy is most likely running the same scam on 20 other women. One time she came back and wouldn't speak to anyone for a week and when her next vacation came around, she went to Florida. Rumor was the guy got his women confused and two showed up at the resort at the same time.

I know someone who fell in love with a Tunisian guy and was taken in by promises of marriage. She sent him money, and he'd send love notes and Skype with her kids, telling them he was going to be their new stepdad. One day she Googled him and there was a whole forum of women who'd been ripped off by Tunisian dudes, with a whole thread dedicated to her future husband.

So instead she married this really fat white guy and she has to call the police out all the time cos he gets into fights with her now adult son. :allears:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SEX BURRITO posted:

I know someone who fell in love with a Tunisian guy and was taken in by promises of marriage. She sent him money, and he'd send love notes and Skype with her kids, telling them he was going to be their new stepdad. One day she Googled him and there was a whole forum of women who'd been ripped off by Tunisian dudes, with a whole thread dedicated to her future husband.

So instead she married this really fat white guy and she has to call the police out all the time cos he gets into fights with her now adult son. :allears:

Oh Heathcliff...

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

SEX BURRITO posted:

Can we make this thread about lovely Internet relationships?

My wife had a friend who met a "local guy" that said he was stationed in Germany. She starts sending him money and tells him all about her life. Things progress and he eventually talks her into getting Skype and sending him nude videos. He then tells her that unless she sends him $5,000 he'll send the videos to her family and boss.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bonzo posted:

Can we make this thread about lovely Internet relationships?

My wife had a friend who met a "local guy" that said he was stationed in Germany. She starts sending him money and tells him all about her life. Things progress and he eventually talks her into getting Skype and sending him nude videos. He then tells her that unless she sends him $5,000 he'll send the videos to her family and boss.
well don't leave us hanging

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

symbolic posted:

well don't leave us hanging

She sent him the money. She was about 5'8 and 260lbs. That man earned his money.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This is how people become suburban moms.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had fun in Jamaica. I stayed in Port Antonio, ate jerked chicken and cow foot and learned the art of daggering with the local ladies. Also swam to an island that once had a resort on it that'd gotten blown away by a hurricane and was all jungle. Oh Errol Flynn used to pretty much own the place. There wasn't a white chick in town. That's my suburban mom story, glad you stopped by.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

SEX BURRITO posted:

One of my bffs is involved with a dude in Mauritania... she visited him once and they mostly talk in Arabic so I hope it's real but hmm

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

peanut posted:

One of my bffs is involved with a dude in Mauritania... she visited him once and they mostly talk in Arabic so I hope it's real but hmm

Even if it's real it's not a healthy relationship

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

peanut posted:

Next San Bernadino shooter story coming along nicely.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

peanut posted:

I guess it depends on the circumstances. It happens a lot in Tunisia, Egypt etc, and it's not just the older white suburban ladies targeted. I'd be suspicious if it's been a short, whirlwind romance and he's professing his love. Hopefully she's not sending him money.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I am at an airport bar chatting with a suburban mom. She is slamming wine and just touched my arm, AMA.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Ask her if she pees a little when she sneezes.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ask her to describe who she supports in the US presidential election without using the person's name

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

bongwizzard posted:

I am at an airport bar chatting with a suburban mom. She is slamming wine and just touched my arm, AMA.

What kind of wine?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

bongwizzard posted:

Ask her if she's ever asked to see a manager.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

bongwizzard posted:

is she on your flight? ask if she thinks people really get away with joining the mile high club. you're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Airborne Viking posted:

is she on your flight? ask if she thinks people really get away with joining the mile high club. you're welcome.

Periscope it.

• Locked thread