Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!

notZaar posted:

Is your goal to lower your center of gravity to your thighs or something?

I've got long legs so basically yes :cool: I also felt like my squat could be better and I needed to squat more than once a week to improve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
my excellent post shoulders meal

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Fallows posted:

Gross

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fallows posted:

I appreciate that you spend lots of money, time, and health to inject steroids into your body, then you eat that.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Fallows posted:

Got something from every food category: light brown, medium brown, and dark brown.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i ate fried chicken for lunch too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i f*ckin love fried chicken

also if u were that dude today basically taking weights off my incline leg press machine as my last rep finished i hope you loving DIE

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Fallows posted:

i'm a big fan

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Chinatown posted:

i f*ckin love fried chicken

also if u were that dude today basically taking weights off my incline leg press machine as my last rep finished i hope you loving DIE

what the gently caress

me too

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Fallows posted:

I'd say that's pretty gross, but then again, I also ate half a pulled pork BBQ pizza today. Namaste.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I have a few of those IronMind grip trainers and I use them a lot at work. My left forearm tires a lot quicker than my right - is this just because I've been doing everything with my right hand my entire life? Oddly my left forearm is a little bit more buff then my right, or at least the brachioradialis is. When there's nothing to do at work, I generally squeeze the T model (100lbs resistance) for about twelve reps and then after a bunch of sets I switch it out for the S model (80lbs) for about 24 reps. I'm trying to work up to using the 0.5 (120lbs) for sets of twelve.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Mister Speaker posted:

I have a few of those IronMind grip trainers and I use them a lot at work. My left forearm tires a lot quicker than my right - is this just because I've been doing everything with my right hand my entire life? Oddly my left forearm is a little bit more buff then my right, or at least the brachioradialis is. When there's nothing to do at work, I generally squeeze the T model (100lbs resistance) for about twelve reps and then after a bunch of sets I switch it out for the S model (80lbs) for about 24 reps. I'm trying to work up to using the 0.5 (120lbs) for sets of twelve.

Try jerking off the shower room bros with your left hand. You'll solve those imbalances and it'll feel exotic and foreign

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you start taking steroids and just jerk off a lot, will you get thicker arms? asking for a friend

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zzulu posted:

If you start taking steroids and just jerk off a lot, will you get thicker arms? asking for a friend

Relative to your new dick size, your arms will be huge

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Try jerking off the shower room bros with your left hand. You'll solve those imbalances and it'll feel exotic and foreign

I only jerk off stalefish (arm around the leg from behind, thumb-down)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i get to max out my snatch today :unsmith:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
snatch is another word for vagina

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Diet is important for achieving your fitness goals.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What's a good way to get a lot of pump in your arms as a workout cap?

Insensitive
Aug 7, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

notZaar posted:

Zzulu posted:

just jerk off a lot

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

notZaar posted:

Chin ups for bi's, JO for tri's

I get to deadlift today :getin:

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

SpeedyCow posted:

Chin ups for bi's, JO for tri's

I get to deadlift today :getin:

Same. GL deadlift bro.

notZaar posted:

I did a 3 RM OHP, 5x10 bench and then 3x10 curls yesterday and my arms felt like they were going to explode.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Paper Diamonds posted:

225 5x5 squat today ended up 5/5/5/3/3 with knees really trying to track inward. Seemingly much harder than 215 which i crushed on Friday with no inward tracking (okay maybe a little in the last reps of set 4 & 5).

Benched 165 5x5 after squatting.

Then went and sat in my car with the AC blasting so i wouldn't puke. Which has never happened to me before so that was new and exciting.

225 5x5 today. Knee tracking still an issue but felt pretty good. DL 270 1x5 after

My poo poo is gently caress

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

bamhand posted:

Same. GL deadlift bro.

I did a 3 RM OHP, 5x10 bench and then 3x10 curls yesterday and my arms felt like they were going to explode.

Oh yea I'm also doing OHP today. Added a lot more volume in the last two weeks. Hoping it pays off coz I've stalled on it.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

bamhand posted:

Same. GL deadlift bro.

Today is my press day so that's already most of my plan. But I don't want my arms to just explode, I'm taking about E.X.P.L.O.D.E.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
curl things

until your armflesh swells

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Vascularity overwhelming

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Diet is important for achieving your fitness goals.

damm i only ate one five guys burger after my workout today... feel like im slacking

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

curl things

until your armflesh swells

Is this you? Great physique

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Yea is that you? Coz I really need me some steroids if so

abgushte badamjan
Apr 4, 2009

for butts??????

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Is this you? Great physique

https://youtu.be/KhHBk20ligQ

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Figures

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Great, now YouTube thinks I'm weirder

abgushte badamjan
Apr 4, 2009

for butts??????

Dum Cumpster posted:

Great, now YouTube thinks I'm weirder

Can't be much weirder than all the blahaha conspiracy theory vids you watch

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
It's research!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I could only get 2 reps @ 320 on squat today, which is less than last week. I swear to god I'm going to load up 800lbs and let it snap me in two next time

Edit: I gave it another shot and I got 4 reps, maybe just I'm a loving moron instead of a worthless moron

Lemming fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Apr 16, 2016

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

SpeedyCow posted:

Oh yea I'm also doing OHP today. Added a lot more volume in the last two weeks. Hoping it pays off coz I've stalled on it.

I found volume helped a lot with OHP.

Squat 3 reps of 370 today. Then 5x10 deadlift at 290. Holy poo poo my back.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

so I'm starting to wonder if this forearm tendonitis I've had since November is just tendonitis

as I'm over 30 perhaps I will just carry this pain the rest of my life

Fallows posted:

damm i only ate one five guys burger after my workout today... feel like im slacking

that's some In N Out broseph, God tier fast food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

bamhand posted:

I found volume helped a lot with OHP.

• Locked thread