Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Look at what you are involved in now Jared. Look at it.

Look at it.

LOOK at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

This is one of the best days of this thread ever. And this thread has had some really loving great days.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SomethingJones posted:

I am just a voice on an internet forum but CIG please don't wheel Ben out on any more streams or shows if you have the least bit of decency toward him. Ben take a break man life is too short.

The internet is going to feast on this, this is the worst possible social climate for things like this to suddenly spring to light.

CIG people - if you wheel him out in front of cameras after this you are an utter bunch of cunts.

Plenty of you guys seem to think that Ben, Sandi and all the others give half a poo poo about stuff like this. Newsflaws: these dudes are scum and self-deluded assholes as well. I bet Ben honestly doesn't/can't see what the buzz is about. He's going to stay in his drat post because the only thing worse than anything he could do is having a guy in his position spilling the beans about the SC scam.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Chris Roberts stopped responding to my mail:~( #9,546

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Also Mrs Lesnick, those are no donuts, those are cakes

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

ZenMaster posted:

That's it, folks... the end of Lesnick.

How could they possibly NOT fire him after this? :O

You do know the company he works for, right?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Yea Ben is about to get Extremely Busy IRL about his Spaceships so he'll step back from the forums and he'll quietly move on in a few months. They wont outright fire him as thatll give in to the goons

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Who the gently caress has a searchable list of every single thing they've ever said on the internet archived for all time? I mean what sort of bizarre human do you have to be to even have that?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Welp, I'm going to go have lunch with my family. Any bets on how many posts I'll be behind when I come back in like two hours?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Im sorry eightace/lando, we know you said that Ben was having a bad time recently but the floodgates are open and cant be stopped.

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.
reddit thread OP is deleted

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Io_ posted:

You do know the company he works for, right?

I'd actually be suprised if they fire him over this. Not because this is not worth firing him over, just because nobody on CIG seems to give a gently caress

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

alright, now we know its on

The_Groove
Mar 15, 2003

Supersonic compressible convection in the sun
rip

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The Kins posted:

Yeah, there's always been hints that they've never quite been able to see eye-to-eye...

:haw:

:holymoley:

Tokyo Sexwale fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Apr 16, 2016

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Burn it to the loving ground. Lando, this is the moment of righteous indignation you must capitalize on to secure your own future. No half measures.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Jezus =/

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

A Neurotic Jew posted:

alright, now we know its on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHOA3J-9gk

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ben won't get fired and you are all idiots for thinking other wise.

They will sweep it under the rug or say it was a decade ago and people change or find some other excuse as to why they can't do anything to Ben.

Because if Ben is fired and let go from his dream job with his contact with his idol the truth is just suddenly going to spiral out like verbal diarrhea and that would be a bigger poo poo storm. It's much easier to just blame this on the dirty "ES JAY DOUBLE U" / "Goons" / "Derek Smark" than actually realizing that Ben's a lovely loving person who probably has two years left on this earth.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

The fog of war has been revealed, the no man's land was actually filled with Ben's horrible past.

Sound the whistles. We charge.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

The one about getting jewed in counterstrike is my favorite.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

No mercy. No redemption. Put them to work in the comedy mine for all time and let them drink backer's tears for sustenance.

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015
Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

'Yeah, she was bleeding vaginally so we took her. They're running tests and stuff now. #16,472' (http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?quotenum=16472)

'Ehh, cheeseburger subs are a lot like sex... you thrust your erect penis in and out until you achieve climax. #21,843' (http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?quotenum=21843)

'I rape all kinds of stuff. Lets watch Friends. #20,285' (http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?quotenum=20285)

'Jewish people don't drive busses. They run gold ring making companies and holocaust museums and delis. #19,627' (http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?quotenum=19627)

That fat bastard has more offensive stuff archived on that site than I said my entire life.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Mr.Tophat posted:

Burn it to the loving ground. Lando, this is the moment of righteous indignation you must capitalize on to secure your own future. No half measures.

Is there a future in cig/foundry 2?

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

ben wont get fired bookmark this post

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

EminusSleepus posted:

Is there a future in cig/foundry 2?

There's a future outside of prison.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

There's a future away from grief

B'tak will never see it, but Lando might

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

The whole Lesnick reveal (what a horrible picture that brings to mind) is just so :gary::vince::yarg:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Asema posted:

Ben won't get fired and you are all idiots for thinking other wise.

They will sweep it under the rug or say it was a decade ago and people change or find some other excuse as to why they can't do anything to Ben.

Because if Ben is fired and let go from his dream job with his contact with his idol the truth is just suddenly going to spiral out like verbal diarrhea and that would be a bigger poo poo storm. It's much easier to just blame this on the dirty "ES JAY DOUBLE U" / "Goons" / "Derek Smark" than actually realizing that Ben's a lovely loving person who probably has two years left on this earth.
I was gonna say they'd just do a Konami or Ubisoft and move him into a closet office to while away time and do nothing until he quits in frustration but a.) neither man nor beast has ever witnessed a closet that big and b.) he'd just shrug and advance on his attempts to become a human Wing Commander wiki. A horrifyingly sweaty one.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Happy Sisyphus posted:

ben wont get fired bookmark this post

Yes I agree, he is all the more reason now to be the fall guy

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Nobody said Bengate yet.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

spacetoaster posted:

Welp, I'm going to go have lunch with my family. Any bets on how many posts I'll be behind when I come back in like two hours?

so they changed the twitch channel so that you have to pay them money to talk in chat? man how hard off are they

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Goobs posted:

so they changed the twitch channel so that you have to pay them money to talk in chat? man how hard off are they

They don't want to hear the book of loaf.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Goobs posted:

Mostly to keep brave riders of goondor from spreading the truth about Ben-ghazi. :911:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

SomethingJones posted:

Nobody said Bengate yet.

No.

Ben-ghazi.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

alphabettitouretti posted:

What was it? I am on mobile and drinking so my capabilities are impaired.

That dead kid one...I couldn't tweet that at anyone else. drat.

I got a cane... now I can pretend to be blind and cars will stop for me and stuff. #12,548

Hmmm, since I pretended to be blind to get the government to pay for college they sent me a thign that reads text for me:~( #13,536

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

SomethingJones posted:

Nobody said Bengate yet.

Whoah

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

ah well, inevitable I guess

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

:haw:

I think we have a winner moniker folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Io_ posted:

They don't want to hear the book of loaf.

the goon news

• Locked thread