Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

G0RF posted:

Somebody said Ben-Ghazi and it won't be topped....

Bendinburg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirViver
Oct 22, 2008
"There is always more and it is always worse." - Ben's Kilrathi prison tattoo

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
I had a very illuminating chat with my videogame designer cousin today, turns out he worked with erin....... and he knows things about chris :D

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

CrazyLoon posted:

I was there when that post was made in the brown sea and I remember thinking: "Wow. This really is one of the dumbest things that a supposed 'community manager' can do, isn't it?" And this was after briefly following the exploits of Niko Snow at PGI.

Yet here I am now, 2 and a half years later...in utter disbelief as to how much lower he could go than Niko ever did. He did everything Niko Snow did (including banning people in the community/screwing up their paid-for packages for poo poo they said elsewhere on the internet) at a regular pace...and now this...

Just. Wow.

gently caress, it's really been that long. If only we could have imagined how much crazier poo poo would get from that point.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I don't like Chinese food:( But I do like offending minorities. So it's a tossup. #17,342

And I don't think there are many minorities at UT either. #17,862

I hate all minorities. I hate carrots. #18,766

If selling heroin to minors is a crime, then I guess you'd better lock me up. #18,808

I like how WC killed off all the minorities. #15,351

I don't get enough mail. I should offend more minorities. #17,098

Can't you just heckle minorities like the rest of us? #13,591

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
Whoever owns https://twitter.com/ShitLesnickSaid is my hero

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.
Remember when we used to laugh at simple incompetence? We were all so innocent then. It's all turned black now.

Time for a holiday!

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I had a very illuminating chat with my videogame designer cousin today, turns out he worked with erin....... and he knows things about chris :D

2 weeks?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Daztek posted:

And I don't think there are many minorities at UT either. #17,862

It just loving hit me, my best way to describe Austin was:

"Instead of 1 out of 10 people being worth talking to, it's closer to 5 -- sadly, 3 of the other half really need to be punched"

I always wondered where they came from.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

LOAF, Chris, Pepper and Wing Commander all in 51kb? Yes, it is possible.

No, Pepper is not a Nazi. This picture was made after a picture of Pepper and Heinrich Himmler was requested.

http://www.ace-1.com/

lol

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

hard to look away from the trainwreck itt

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

Moogle posted:

Remember when we used to laugh at simple incompetence? We were all so innocent then. It's all turned black now.

Time for a holiday!

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Pepper is an actual monkey.
Many people unfortunately are unaware of the fact that Pepper is an actual monkey, most people are foolish enough to believe that he is only a simple computer generated model of a monkey. Some people even believe that ace Hyphen One himself downloaded this model off of a site and fabricated dozens of pictures of this monkey with historical figures giving no to credit the original maker of the model (which is quite illegal under current day United States copyright laws). Simply put all of these statements are false, slanderous blasphemes spread about to make this decent honorable monkey look bad.

In reality Pepper is an extrodinary immortal primate who roams the earth with one single goal: unite the nations of earth and bring peace to its people. In order to achieve such a goal he's spoken with world leaders, done battle with hideous beasts, and became a national icon and symbol of AHH.

One day I was sitting at a local diner finishing up my 12:17pm Coke when a small monkey only a few feet high came up to me and sat down. At first I was a bit alarmed, unaware of the predestined event that was unfolding before my eyes. Pepper said, "Hello ace Hyphen One, I am Pepper."

I was instantly charmed by the adorable talking monkey and quickly offered him a coke. Pepper said, "Like the millions of others, I am aware of and frequent your marvelous homepage. I was wondering, can I become a business partner of yours to increase the number of lives that I brighten with my loveable face?"

I said, "Yes."

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
Yeah, I am torn on this because I can't look away.

But I don't know if I can watch another XX days of this... with the possibility nothing actually coming of it

America's a terrible place, y'all, people don't give a poo poo if this guy just hides it better now. Definitely not the backers.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Happy Sisyphus posted:

hard to look away from the trainwreck itt

I need to go do Solar Plebeian coding but I can't tear myself away. This feels like a weird dream.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"FOX not releasing WC in Europe is payback for you bastards giving us the Teletubbies. #14,070"
And yet somehow we survived.

"I used to drive all over Europe. it's not that big. #17,414"
Not compared to you, Ben. (8ace said fat jokes were ok, right?)

"Oh, and I had another, even better idea... They let people write sequals to dead Sci Fi authors books... new Dune & Foundation books, for example... They should let me write sequals to Shakespeares Plays... "I Still Know What You Did Last Mid-Summer Night's Dream", would be a good title... and if we made a movie of it, it could have that adorable Jennifer Love Hewitt... #9,474"
I can't wait to see your "sequals," oh writer worthy of Shakespeare.

"The idi0ts who ramble on about how they REALLY REALY LOVE THE GAMES AND HOW IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND HOW IT IS so funny and you suck if you DONT LIKE FINAL FANTASY!!!!!!!! . #15,807"
Yeah, morons. They should be like sensible people and dedicate themselves to Wing Commander.

"Hehehe, I hate wearing clothes... #116"
:barf:

"If the public school system is so obsessed with equality... how come we never get assigned to read books by the Nazi's who ran concentration camps? #5,863"
Oh, gently caress you.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Scruffpuff posted:

So Reddit, who attack Derek relentlessly, bringing up every quote he's ever made since the dawn of time if it suits their purpose, are defending Ben with the claim "what's past is past." Bullshit. You're defending Ben because you believe to do otherwise is to jeopardize your ability to fly fake spaceships in a video game. Full loving stop. Reddit will defend pedophilia for fake spaceships. Reddit will defend genocide for fake spaceships. Reddit will defend misogyny, human trafficking, murder, rape, arson, and jaywalking as long as it means they get fake spaceship jpegs. The jpegs are their alpha and omega. I for one eagerly anticipate the official day of Star Citizen's collapse, so those genetic abominations lose every hope they've ever had of playing this game. I can't believe how far down the rabbit hole this shitshow goes. Game of Thrones has absolutely nothing on this.

To be fair, Reddit doesn't need incentives to defend any of that stuff, they gladly do it for free.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

WC just might have saved everyone from a blind serial bomber

Well yes, back then I was much more into una-bombing than I was WC... #775

I remember setting my Dornier 17 to have unlimited bombs in Battle of Britain years ago, and blowing up every base in England in like four hours of constant... bombing stuff... #9153

Japan invented getting a nuclear bomb dropped on themselves. #20863

The shuttle blowing up is the saddest thing ever. Way sadder than the world trade center. The world trade center was full of jerks, whereas the shuttle was full of astronauts. #19792

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

peter gabriel posted:

They are up the road from me because I am a filthy pauper living in literal poo poo every day in 'The North'

Woah wait hang the gently caress on, now I wanna know how close I've been to the legendary pgabz this entire time, give me a clue.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Honey and Roasted Garlic-Baked Brie with Baguettes

What you'll need:
12 petite (that's small) Brie wheels (4 to 6 ounces each)
24 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
9 cups of honey
Salt, to taste (but not eat)
Freshly cracked pepper, to taste (and eat)
3 French baguettes, cut in fourths (Get loving Ciabatta or Parisian)

How to make:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit

Place one Brie wheel on each of 12 small baking dishes, or on a baking sheet. Place 4 garlic halves in each Brie.
Pour 3/4 cup of honey over each Brie.
Season with salt and pepper, and place the baking dishes in the oven.

Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven.

(Optional)
Heat baguette slices in the oven until crips (about 5 minutes)

Serve the Brie hot with baguette

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

:stare:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I typed "a lot" .

Seriously try it, type in any word or words.

http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/

ahmini
May 5, 2009

beat me to it

There is nothing these people won't defend in order to keep their fantasy alive.

Unclean
Jun 28, 2002
GOD DAMNED LOWTAX WONT POST MY loving REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving HOTLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #18,789

:confused:

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

No, it means I like killing Americans... #4,984

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

ahmini posted:

beat me to it

There is nothing these people won't defend in order to keep their fantasy alive.

honestly, gently caress these people defending that poo poo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah, Native Americans protesting Columbus. And yet it's racism if I hold an anti-Japanese protest. By "if I do" I mean, of course, "when I did" #19,273

Japan invented getting a nuclear bomb dropped on themselves. #20,863

Yeah, Japan is horrible. I didn't lose my liver fighting the Chinese so they could force their ying yang yarp on my pocket monsters. #21,093

I wish they'd invent a way to trade between the original Pokemons and the GBA Pokemons. You'd think that Japan, the country that invented getting attacked with nuclear bombs, would be smart enough to figure that out. #21,582

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Unclean posted:

GOD DAMNED LOWTAX WONT POST MY loving REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving HOTLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #18,789

:confused:

TBH it explains why he's been so hostile to goons since day one of encountering them en-masse in the brown sea. Hell hath no blubbering fury like a goon scorned lol.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

But I always assumed that if I wanted to kill people, I could at least get a classroom worth. #18,017

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Siva68 posted:

But I always assumed that if I wanted to kill people, I could at least get a classroom worth. #18,017

Why would someone say these things.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Toops posted:

I need to go do Solar Plebeian coding but I can't tear myself away. This feels like a weird dream.

it is just a great way to procrastinate

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

ahmini posted:

beat me to it

I think they'd defend it regardless, that's just reddit.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

If he's still a racist, misogynist, homophobic, pedophile piece of poo poo, someone at CIG or online must know it.

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.
I feel a little ill

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

original paint stream the chat replay is quite interesting
https://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity/v/60978491

heres the most important part. Lando reacting to Ben-Ghazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJS8OiT2Frw

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gentlemen, if you see only one Pokemon the Movie this year, make it Pokemon 4. #19,174

I also hate jerk rear end little five year olds who sit in back of you and yell out the names of the Pokemon when they appear. #19,176

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

I feel a little ill

me too

i am trying to imagine chris roberts being really angry about the daily income and blaming it on Derek

to cheer me up

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Skellybones posted:

I thought she just played an actor, on TV the internet.

Something had to make her think she had a chance.

The_Groove
Mar 15, 2003

Supersonic compressible convection in the sun

Siva68 posted:

Heh, I've been accused of being in a trenchcoat mafia. Probably because of the trenchcoat. And the semi-automatic weapons. And the pipebombs. #15,697

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Dark Off posted:

original paint stream the chat replay is quite interesting
https://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity/v/60978491

heres the most important part. Lando reacting to Ben-Ghazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJS8OiT2Frw

im famous

• Locked thread