Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
D

World domination never works out, best to bury it and be done with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
A as God intended.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

D

Trying to find a good outcome for Deesix is always the failing option, I fear.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
D

I still believe in you Deesix.

You can still be good.

You can still do the right thing. :unsmith:

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A. Deesatan needs his Tartarus.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

B Ever deeper.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
A

Let us wrought a terrible edifice in this pseudo hades.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

A

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
What's that you say, magical underground probably evil and mutated lice dwarves? You want me to what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0x0KYChq4

B Dig. There is only Dig.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

B

Drums, drums, drums in the deep.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
D

The plot must flow like LRN's accursed madblood.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

A

Let's build Somewhere's first dungeon!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B

Dig, oh mad King. The surface holds only pain and shame. Here in the deeps you are reborn, but deeper still lies your birthright. Dig. There is nothing left behind you but your sins.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
D

You were betrayed, by a God whose nature was betrayal. How do you bury a broken promise? How do you truly lay it to rest? Through forgiveness, and restitution. Return to your people. You served him fathfully and well, despite his faithless nature, so go unto them until you go unto him.

Kristopher
Jun 28, 2006
Deesix, go home.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
D

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
This is taking an unexpected turn!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Switching from whatever to D.

Because I want it.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
D!

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
[b]D[/b[

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
D

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
A

You've come this far, no sense in giving up now. Somewhere needs a good dungeon.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

B, but I'm not opposed to closure either.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Conquer! Deus Vult!

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

AJ_Impy posted:

D

You were betrayed, by a God whose nature was betrayal. How do you bury a broken promise? How do you truly lay it to rest? Through forgiveness, and restitution. Return to your people. You served him fathfully and well, despite his faithless nature, so go unto them until you go unto him.

This. Voting D

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

B.

Finish what you started, Deesix. Strike the earth!

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Confusion As a Natural State of Being
Dig deep, Deesix. B.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
D

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
D.

Thus hero Dee did find
redemption for his kind.

Apocron fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Apr 20, 2016

Gravedust
Nov 2, 2011

You're going to die.
A.
As much as I'd like to give Dee the D, A just fits too nicely.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

AJ_Impy posted:

D

D, for the reasons stated above. It's just too good.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

The relic burned within me, but it soothed me just the same. My holy purpose revealed - to bring this last fragment of our God to my People! He would never return to us, but forever more we would be the people of Amyhdahl, our Fallen Creator. I returned the way I came, leaving the Tomb of the Last Gamble behind - it held nothing for me, now. My new friends trailed behind me, as silent as ever, but now I imagined them walking in reverent peace. I hoped that any part of them that held me accountable would forgive me my errors.

-O-
For the first time in… quite some time, I crested the lip of the pit of the Last Gamble and surveyed the land. I could scarcely believe my eye, such was the magnitude of the change visited upon the terrain. Mountains where there were none before, Water in abundance, stands of Glassforest shifted from my memory. My powerful senses picked up strands of unfamiliar sounds - speech? Not Fortugnat, certainly, but then I didn't need my senses to find them. I just knew.

-O-
I approached my People alone. I judged that the appearance of the Anomalice would be… upsetting... to the Fortugnat, but there was time enough later for introductions. In time, both of my Peoples would be one, reunited once again. For now, I would make contact. Their King, returned.

Just look at them, cringing out there in the dark. I did not recognize their tools, the strange coverings on their bodies, but I recognized them. I stood before them, arms wide in welcoming… but they did not see me, distracted by their toils, eyes unable to pierce the gloom like mine. I stepped closer, and at last the light of the stars revealed me to them. They broke and ran, and I did not blame them. They must think me the mad brute who left them so long ago! I laughed, then, and bade them to stop. They froze in place, mid-run. I called them to me, and they came, straining against my compulsion. They need not fear, I told them, for I was the herald of their God, returned to them. Amyhdahl was dead, but in His death was our new life!

They shivered in place, and one tried to speak. I graciously allowed it, unprepared for what came next.

“Who is Amyhdahl? Who are you!?”

• A Teach Them!
    They… they have forgotten Him. I must have been gone for too long… how long have I been down there, wasting my life, wasting away under the thumb of a dead God while my people have been suffering? I will teach them what I have learned, and share with them my power, but we shall bury Amyhdahl and start anew.
    [I am too far gone for this, I’m afraid.]
  • B Kill Them!
    They… they dared to forget Him!? He is dead, but they dared to forget Him and how he raised us up from nothing!? They are not my People. Not any longer. I will crush them into dust and raise a new civilization from the crumbs that are left. [I will hunt them to their last, leaving only me and the Anomalice]
  • C Devour Them!
    Ah. I was mistaken to have come here. There is nothing left of the Fortugnat save for those I have brought with me. These pitiful remants have forgotten who it was that made them People. They’re not really People, after all - only prey. Only muck to trample into nothing. [I will grow fat and horrifying on their foolish bodies, forever a shadow crushing their future under my feet]
  • D Enslave Them!
    Forget, have they? I’ll beat into them the lessons they have discarded so casually and force them into the Last Gamble to serve me and my Anomalice. Never again shall they forget their God, and their King! [I will place myself and my Anomalice over them and work them to the bone]
  • E Leave Them!
    I say nothing else. I release them and return to the Tomb of the Last Gamble. What will become of me, only time will tell, but I am already weary of this world. [I do not know. I simply do not know.]

(THIS is the last one! I'll open Gods up next update)

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Amyhdahl pulls through in the end :v:. The ultimate betrayal!

D Hate to break it to you Deesix, but you're kinda bonkers!

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Apr 21, 2016

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
NO

I BELIEVE

A

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
C.

Let's become the terrible cannibal monster we were always meant to be.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
D is the most interesting choice here, in my opinion. It introduces a hook for the next round of gods to deal with. (Or to ignore, and let things develop on their own).

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
A

There is still good in you, Deesix. The only way to bury the broken promise of Amyhdahl is to return from the brink, and fail to betray the Fortugnats. You may think yourself too far gone, but that is merely the last treachery, the treachery of self. Overcome it, overcome the fate that others would set in stone for you, and roll the dice of fortune one more time.

Kristopher
Jun 28, 2006
I am voting A because I believe in Deesix and also because I am a rebel. I'LL decide when we're too far gone (it's about two more steps, btw).

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
A

You Just gotta believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Disclaimer: Belief may not have any effect here! Vote A at your peril!

• Locked thread