Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
D&D has it's own Markov bot too:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768740&userid=216842&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

unnnnnnghhhhh buying a luxury car and they are sad children and disney is smart as hell. name a public university system that's accountable to the world's most beautiful education building, the cathedral of learning.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

luxury car and taking our rightful publicly-exhibited place as a kit and strap a switch to your steering column.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

luxury car and taking our rightful publicly-exhibited place as a kit and strap a switch to your steering column.
b> i don't live in a modern 4200 square foot house with seven other kids and one bathroom. that track is rock as gently caress, in a car crash during your life.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

has it said anything funny yet?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

treasure bear posted:

has it said anything funny yet?
this is because the name but i wouldn't be surprised, sully is a wood frame house, too. sestino is going to snow on saturday.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Tori BIOS posted:

85mph speedos and 55mph national speed limits appropriate to cars at the showiest thing in baseball, but he has to change his name to jewkiller 3001. this really sucks poo poo on 5ks last year and manchildren will line up for the next one and pay to park?

this one made me laugh

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

funny to say, if you abuse your opponents, we call up Sestito and he is defensively a far better player than Alvarez will ever manage, and they say it's still cheaper to come here.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

funny to say, if you abuse your opponents, we call up Sestito and he is defensively a far better player than Alvarez will ever manage, and they say it's still cheaper to come here.
i don't give a gently caress or think about our troops as i walk twenty minutes to consol energy center on foot, which is pretty hosed up. i wanted to see them.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tori BIOS posted:

i don't give a gently caress or think about our troops

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
i don't give a gently caress or think about our troops
detroit is a sufi muslim, which means that if the band we wanted to watch the game, i was 27. hmm, let's look at the hot dog night at pnc park opening day is unfair to the newest win10 because a guy dying from lox burns, heavy poo poo.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

hosed for four months but I'm hoping the Buccos can pull it off.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

hosed for four months but I'm hoping the Buccos can pull it off.
wow, you didn't even live until you were spending the money. oddly enough, ants are capable of hiring people who want to throw people off your trail.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

people just need to be the bunk bed is real good. also I don't know the term but it's not a programmable thermostat. i only do video game achievements so I can do this, because I am loving INCENSED at PG&E; over my $450 electric bill.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

people just need to be the bunk bed is real good. also I don't know the term but it's not a programmable thermostat. i only do video game achievements so I can do this, because I am loving INCENSED at PG&E; over my $450 electric bill.
help me cope with anymore. magical stories about space wizards are trite and boring and i grew up in the game.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Tori BIOS posted:

op is old macdonald i don't have, and have no answer. *makes jerking off motions* eventually!

loving lol

Tori BIOS posted:

magical stories about space wizards are trite and boring and i grew up in the game.

:agreed:

Powerful Two-Hander fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Apr 21, 2016

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
op is old macdonald i don't have, and have no answer. *makes jerking off motions* eventually!
loving lol
the poo poo you posted, and the developers aren't liable anymore. oh my god, you're serious posting this is my back yard: this is because the culture books were bad.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

posting irrelevant poo poo.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

i can't find a smaller, better built 5 bedroom i love sir alec guinness so much better than your good post percentage. i don't care to play video games here and it's sweeter than honey.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Quad City CJ posted:

:same:

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

computer parts posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
idgi he has 14,000+ video game on my desk to rub against me before leaving to go to most often is $5.51 with tax for two hours. it's for your final child.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

video games?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

eating lunch here is bad enough. according to the side of the pittsburgh penguins over and over until he retires.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

lunch out every workday that comes to around $6000 a year on baseball park beer.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

lunch out every workday that comes to around $6000 a year on baseball park beer.
they're used to be pouring gasoline into a zombie. you can't, and it's only going to give way under you and i'm going through my incredibly thick black hair.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Quad City CJ posted:

video games?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
video games?
cars are so dumb and so did kang. you don't need to admit that it's worth keeping an eye on what he says.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

cars that can drop their initial investment and leave.Pretty hosed.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

cars that can drop their initial investment and leave.Pretty hosed.
what about robot dolls i just assume all programmers are engineers. guess which day of the week on sunday.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Tori BIOS posted:

guess which day of the week on sunday.

tuesday

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

dragon enthusiast posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
guess which day of the week on sunday.
tuesday
he was an absolute mom party and you can't do weekday ikea for obvious reasons. lebanon, which legend has it will only erupt again once the pirates and yospos we have enough budget room to stuff poo poo.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
these bots are proving pretty influential, my school already has an entire course on them

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

these bots are proving pretty influential, my school already has an entire course on them
programmers calling themselves engineers is an upgrade in every single way and gets shitfaced within an hour. i just oppose to upgrading to the aldi in brookline today to pick some stuff up.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

school with black kids.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Quad City CJ posted:

school with black kids.

this bot slowly morphing into dril

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

computer parts posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
school with black kids.
this bot slowly morphing into dril
i'm going through my wife's birthday, can anyone tell me where to find friends. pitchers need to listen to more steve roach i quit chasing a vasectomy because female birth control is so right that it's worth keeping an eye on what he says.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

hosed up if true

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Pumpy Dumper posted:

hosed up if true
a woman halfway across the loving floor rolled her eyes at me for being a paedophile is awesome! not gonna repeat it here, video game achievements so i don't know the whole story.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Tori BIOS posted:

a woman halfway across the loving floor rolled her eyes at me for being a paedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
a woman halfway across the loving floor rolled her eyes at me for being a paedophile
for the first time in my life, i saw a couple sitting near us. i don't know the show and every episode is on a tangent about james fenimore cooper.

• Locked thread