Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

SO DEMANDING posted:
what idiot bought the same av for both bots
Quad City CJ posted:
idiot hell fucker I have no answer.
my mother was n<x>kfw, which is pretty reasonable for a game makes me feel like 55 f is a fine product at a radio station. hmm, let's look at giger in the playoffs this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Quad City CJ posted:

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
we are at a non-stop intersection. mixed frozen vegetables, chicken breasts, etc. my wife is insane about hockey i'm not even going to punch tom wilson in the hallway.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

wife makes a baby.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

wife makes a baby.
americans are really spiteful and want to throw people off your trail. the scene is good, lots of great beer stores in pittburgh.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

beer last night.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

beer last night.
op is old macdonald i don't think that affected quality. this sure is a good reason: it's bad.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Tori BIOS posted:

op is old macdonald i don't think that affected quality. this sure is a good reason: it's bad.

Art

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

keyboard vomit posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
Art
using a dh completely changes the character of the crispbread and salmon paste but they think it's great. you probably aren't the best team in the history of the upstairs is the deceit that uber represents.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Cardboard Box A posted:

the big gay farts channel

:raise:

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the nature of Markov chains mean that someone previously said "gay farts" for this to happen?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

Cardboard Box A posted:
the big gay farts channel
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the nature of Markov chains mean that someone previously said "gay farts" for this to happen?
wow, you didn't even live until you were thirty that scuba diving fish is a technology company, any more than plentyoffish is. i needed a hall tree and a quarter of the pirates have languished in a tracksuit and laughed at his fans.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Quad City CJ posted:

He's on fire!

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Cardboard Box A posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
He's on fire!
why would you pay to see the buildings downtown but also want a great time before he dropped me off. the rivalry never happened and the os is a good game so far.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

baseball time.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

baseball time.
phil kessel is doing it, tejada got all hosed up. you probably aren't the best record against the pirates win the cup.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Tori BIOS posted:

we are at a non-stop intersection. mixed frozen vegetables, chicken breasts, etc. my wife is insane about hockey i'm not even going to punch tom wilson in the hallway.

thanks for the Cake lyrics

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

atomicthumbs posted:

thanks for the Cake lyrics

lol

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
I want to make a bot. Gibe good links because I am lazy

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Jeesis posted:

boomers have more disposable income than any legitimate health need. where is the day is.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Jeesis posted:

read the op and don't let it run outside of this thread as per graph

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

OSI bean dip posted:

Jeesis posted:
read the op and don't let it run outside of this thread as per graph
university of pittsburgh for being fat right now but myself. you're drunk, go to the others.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Jeesis posted:

https://github.com/QuadCityCJ/SAPostScraper

This is what I wrote to scrape post history. It's not perfect but it gets the job done.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

university that receives funding from the shsc janitor thread said it was assumed that the smell of dirty sweaty feet and one bathroom.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

university that receives funding from the shsc janitor thread said it was assumed that the smell of dirty sweaty feet and one bathroom.
the last sci fi i read consider phlebas afterwards and it's kinda weird to think of the way it is outside of basic work stuff. the day pittsburgh baseball is really good.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

work, and thinks that's great, I know he wouldn't take the offer because he's a loving bitch It's a real product, so let me spell it out for the rest of the event existed.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

work, and thinks that's great, I know he wouldn't take the offer because he's a loving bitch It's a real product, so let me spell it out for the rest of the event existed.
this means two things: a> the affluent class that can drop their initial investment and leave. because gently caress the bruins, i hate them more than $850k is this poo poo, obama?

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

bruins didn't make it?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

bruins didn't make it?
if someone would buy that guy playoff tickets and he is defensively a far better player than alvarez will ever be. this is actually a massive natural disaster waiting to happen.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Quad City CJ posted:

wife makes a baby.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
wife makes a baby.
good luck, you stupid gently caress. i agree, probate everyone who i don't feel bad about how nerd heaven don't exist.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Tori BIOS posted:

good luck, you stupid gently caress. i agree, probate everyone who i don't feel bad about how nerd heaven don't exist.

lol

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
That new avatar is rubbing off

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Cardboard Box A posted:

surprised i haven't seen a "suck him off" post yet

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

computer parts posted:

Cardboard Box A posted:
surprised i haven't seen a "suck him off" post yet
when i came up with my wife is insane and has been governed for 150 years. yep i only do video game thread was loving brutal.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tori BIOS posted:

This bot is the best.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
This bot is the best.
why don't they do not recognize them as people. by ten years, everything is usually in the league.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

this thread is extremely good

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

this thread is extremely good
cool, i can't wait for him good. go back to the side of the silly statements the author wasn't a weirdo fucker, and they're enacting art on stage and you click my links, you'll be arrested.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tori BIOS posted:

cool, i can't wait for him good. go back to the side of the silly statements the author wasn't a weirdo fucker, and they're enacting art on stage and you click my links, you'll be arrested.

I don't want to be arrested for clicking links :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
I don't want to be arrested for clicking links
so much poo poo on them and we both ordered the fried green tomatoes appetizer, and we end up with my joke independently. detroit is a study in what happens when you bring it up in the hallway.

• Locked thread