Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the image in the second post?
A man's face
Butterfly
A koi
A dog
A small boat floating in a lake
Funyarinpa
View Results

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Yeah. If you want to be anal it's Phi from just before the end of VLR since she and Dr. Klim return from a failed go, but yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Oh, I don't remember Phi talking about Diana at all.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Something I was wondering was why Dio willingly chose to Ally with Luna on the Cyan door path. That's not explained right? Maybe Diana is key to that.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

cloofish posted:

Something I was wondering was why Dio willingly chose to Ally with Luna on the Cyan door path. That's not explained right?

Uchikoshi answered that on his Twitter. It's because he found her beautiful.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Uchikoshi answered that on his Twitter. It's because he found her beautiful.

Oh that's kinda mundane, but also kinda :3:.

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

I always thought of it as Dio picks ally on the cyan path since he needs to remain inconspicuous while planting the bombs. And on the other two paths he's already succeeded, so he always picks betray so he can win and leave.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I thought the implication was that Quark ended up sneaking past Dio and pressing Ally, but that ended up not being true.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

I went to this a couple days ago and it was incredibly well done. It's clearly a labor of love from the escape room staff. Lots of fun ZE easter eggs too. It was also pretty drat difficult (we did not escape D:).

I highly recommend it. I wish I could forget everything about it and try again, honestly. Super fun time.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

mikeycp posted:

I went to this a couple days ago and it was incredibly well done. It's clearly a labor of love from the escape room staff. Lots of fun ZE easter eggs too. It was also pretty drat difficult (we did not escape D:).

I highly recommend it. I wish I could forget everything about it and try again, honestly. Super fun time.

You can't fool me, this room was probably designed to draw Blick Winkel out of the game dimension. I'll have no part of it.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

mikeycp posted:

Tell me your bracelet number and also if you got to keep it

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Argue posted:

You can't fool me, this room was probably designed to draw Blick Winkel out of the game dimension. I'll have no part of it.

I can neither confirm nor deny.

voltcatfish posted:

Tell me your bracelet number and also if you got to keep it

Red 6, and no I did not get to keep it. The watches are just modified VLR watches, but not nearly as nice as the pre-order ones.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Tell me about the easter eggs.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

mikeycp posted:

Red 6, and no I did not get to keep it.

6. June. Zero. And he's encouraging people to go there. :)

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Uchikoshi interview in Gamasultra

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The real Zero Escape thing only gives you an hour to solve a bunch of Zero Escape poo poo?

Come on, at least give those poor sods 2 hours

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

voltcatfish posted:

The real Zero Escape thing only gives you an hour to solve a bunch of Zero Escape poo poo?

It's 90 minutes, 9 persons, 9 rooms

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
I hope one person is a plant so they can start randomly reading from Wikipedia about thorium reactors or something and waste precious time.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I didn't really think of the practical aspects of the survival game narrative.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dezinus posted:

I hope one person is a plant so they can start randomly reading from Wikipedia about thorium reactors or something and waste precious time.

i'm going with friends and that will be me

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

"Hey, do you know what the Large Hadron Collider is?"

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i will not have those friends anymore by the end of this, in one matter of speaking or the other

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I wish I was in LA and able to do that. I've done 5 breakout rooms so far and havne't failed one yet. Seriously one of the most fun things I've ever done, and if anyone has the opportunity to do one, not just the ZE one, I definitely recommend trying them out.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Futaba Anzu posted:

i'm going with friends and that will be me

My friend is bringing his sister who's never played the games and little brother, so our group is already gonna have liabilities.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Allarion posted:

My friend is bringing his sister who's never played the games and little brother, so our group is already gonna have liabilities.

You say liabilities, I say canon fodder.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I was lamenting living in San Francisco and not having any reason to go to LA for this and my wife said "We could always take a weekend trip next month."

Totally hoping we follow through.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

voltcatfish posted:

That would be way too much unless your group is super dumb

e: also it requires no prior ZE knowledge. We had a couple normies in our group and it was fine

mikeycp fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Apr 27, 2016

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Famitsu article
https://twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/725499170765701121
https://twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/725499410478571520

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The crossbow is an interesting choice I must say

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Iiii need that poo poo translated with all respect

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh some dude on reddit translated it already

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 28, 2016

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
So the thing is basically the VLR flowchart but with you drawing the nodes out of a hat in which order you play them.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yeah so basically everybody's going to have a completely different first time experience and I assume absolutely nothing in the game will make sense for awhile

gonna be great

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm already confused and I haven't even played the game yet.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

http://zerotimedilemma.com/

It's light but the official website is up

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Snake confirmed. :v:

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

voltcatfish posted:

Yeah so basically everybody's going to have a completely different first time experience and I assume absolutely nothing in the game will make sense for awhile

gonna be great

This game is already the best.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The hardest part of ZTD will be avoiding this thread while playing it.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Raxivace posted:

The hardest part of ZTD will be avoiding this thread while playing it.

Well it'll be hard to speak in spoilers because you don't know what part you're talking spoilers about. Maybe fragments will have names assigned which will help, but who knows.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Capsaicin posted:

I wish I was in LA and able to do that. I've done 5 breakout rooms so far and havne't failed one yet. Seriously one of the most fun things I've ever done, and if anyone has the opportunity to do one, not just the ZE one, I definitely recommend trying them out.

I'm trying to convince my coworkers to go with me to one. My manager is really into it, just trying to get the ones to ante up as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mordiceius posted:

Well it'll be hard to speak in spoilers because you don't know what part you're talking spoilers about. Maybe fragments will have names assigned which will help, but who knows.

It's gonna be really weird when even the people talking in spoiler blocks don't even know what the others speaking in spoiler blocks are talking about.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Apr 29, 2016

• Locked thread