Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Rurea posted:

I'll make one

Here's hiipfires first actual game-related post that is worth looking at

When asked why:

I have to say, I like his reasoning.
He votes for Inf, flipped scum. Then also throws down some OMGUS on Pmom, who has been hard on his dick all game for meta reasons, which is really lovely imo.
PMom, your relentless tunneling on hiip isnt helping anyone out.

Defends Krell, who at this point is actually making the most sense.

I don't get any major scummy vibes from this stuff, anyone care to point out what I'm missing?

This is lame though. I don't think you really need to spend 450 words on why you are town, but a one-word, dismissive response doesn't help your case at all.

Characters not words its literally 3 short messages to explain why I shouldn't vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That's a weak attempt to bus your teammate behind me KB. I'm VT, I will gladly die today. If it opens up eyes to let people know that you are full of it, and are likely in cahoots with Rarity.

My soul for the Fair Lady. If I do flip today, I beg you all to really scrutinize KB and Rarity. They aren't town aligned.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

That's a weak attempt to bus your teammate behind me KB. I'm VT, I will gladly die today. If it opens up eyes to let people know that you are full of it, and are likely in cahoots with Rarity.

My soul for the Fair Lady. If I do flip today, I beg you all to really scrutinize KB and Rarity. They aren't town aligned.

You didn't actually address my points? But nice deflection? What was I wrong about on you exactly?

You said I was scum because I didn't answer your question. Question answered. Why am I scum now?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
KB can you elaborate more on rurea cause thats only one i had felt the scum from so far. Anomalous Amalgam just seemed like a moron that dug way o deep of a hole way to fast.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

King Burgundy posted:

You didn't actually address my points? But nice deflection? What was I wrong about on you exactly?

You said I was scum because I didn't answer your question. Question answered. Why am I scum now?

how many posts do you have left? whats the restriction?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

KB can you elaborate more on rurea cause thats only one i had felt the scum from so far. Anomalous Amalgam just seemed like a moron that dug way o deep of a hole way to fast.

Also how confidant are you AA is scum from 1 to 10 1 being nto confidant drunk postin.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Azuth0667 posted:

My post history is very short currently, should be easy to see all I've said on Rurea. I think I've said everything that it is possible to say given his content in the game.

---

flerp posted:

how many posts do you have left? whats the restriction?

Same answer kind of goes for this. This is one of those let me google this for you situations. But here is my post about it:

King Burgundy posted:

My 31st post since the game started has to be my suicide note, or I can do it earlier if I want out of the game I guess.

I think this post I'm making right now will be #10, but I had 3 posts before the game started. So my suicide has to be by my 34th post in the thread. 23 non suicide posts to go.

---

Azuth0667 posted:

Also how confidant are you AA is scum from 1 to 10 1 being nto confidant drunk postin.

Eh. As confident as I ever really am without results. Like a 7.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

My post history is very short currently, should be easy to see all I've said on Rurea. I think I've said everything that it is possible to say given his content in the game.

---

Same answer kind of goes for this. This is one of those let me google this for you situations. But here is my post about it:

I think this post I'm making right now will be #10, but I had 3 posts before the game started. So my suicide has to be by my 34th post in the thread. 23 non suicide posts to go.

---

Eh. As confident as I ever really am without results. Like a 7.

Okay enjoy this then.

:activates eye of death:

##EyeOfDeath Rurea and Anomalous Amalgam

Thread please kill KB if he's wrong.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Moron

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Man everyone gets such cool day actions, and I'm just over here sulking about going hollow someday.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

Exciting. If I'm wrong, I'm fine suiciding early if people want to vote me so the vote isn't wasted.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

Man everyone gets such cool day actions, and I'm just over here sulking about going hollow someday.

Joina covenant.

##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Joina covenant.

##vote AA

Shouldn't we wait for whatever you did to resolve? or ...

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

oh man this is awesome

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shouldn't we wait for whatever you did to resolve? or ...

Trying to stall for time? No one beats a gravelord!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:darksouls:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Trying to stall for time? No one beats a gravelord!

Not stalling at all, I just didn't know if it was like a dayvig or something. I guess I'll wait and see. Look I hope you feel like a turd loving scrublord when you realize I'm town.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Spooky eyes.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Not stalling at all, I just didn't know if it was like a dayvig or something. I guess I'll wait and see. Look I hope you feel like a turd loving scrublord when you realize I'm town.

But you still haven't addressed my points or answered my questions. Doesn't that make you scum? :)

I missed posting.

Yeah, I was assuming some kind of vig, but since he voted you, guessing it's a thunderdome instead? Guess we'll see.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

wha

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how do i even join a covenant i dont actually know wtf is going on

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Speaking of Rurea again, remember this post?

No vote on me. Never revisited this. I think this was scum floating something to see if it picked up steam before voting. No one else picked up the bait so he dropped it.

It was just my thoughts at the time. Your role puts you in a weird spot where if you are town, scum definitely don't want to lynch you because you are guaranteed to only post once or twice a day and people lie about PR's all the time.
The flip-side is that people lie about PR's all the time.
I'm sorry you got so misguided going after me.

Azuth0667 posted:

Characters not words its literally 3 short messages to explain why I shouldn't vote for him.
Sorry about that, I misread your post. 150 characters is reasonable.

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

Well this is interesting.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

But you still haven't addressed my points or answered my questions. Doesn't that make you scum? :)

I missed posting.

Yeah, I was assuming some kind of vig, but since he voted you, guessing it's a thunderdome instead? Guess we'll see.

You directed no questions towards me in your wall o' text. Just more conjecture. However, you should go with how you feel scumlord :)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Cruz kasich alliance will be unstoppable.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also I wonder why people keep asking to re-iterate the case on me? Is it because it's not a good case maybe???????

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

You directed no questions towards me in your wall o' text. Just more conjecture. However, you should go with how you feel scumlord :)

Also if you and me just got thunderdomed Im no-voting today.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

I'm excited about this. :supaburn:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Now you are just trying to get me to burn through my posts. :)

There are questions to you on this very page.

Rurea posted:

Also I wonder why people keep asking to re-iterate the case on me? Is it because it's not a good case maybe???????

It's because the extra downside of my PR is people don't want to read lengthy posts. Their eyes gloss over and they skim or skip it.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

It's because the extra downside of my PR is people don't want to read lengthy posts. Their eyes gloss over and they skim or skip it.
Then maybe you should use your limited resource more wisely.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rurea posted:

Also if you and me just got thunderdomed Im no-voting today.

King Burgundy posted:

I'm going to waste a post here to call out how dishonest this is. I haven't made another post since you asked your question. And you are well aware of my reasoning for it, even if you disbelieve.

This is SUPER scummy. My vote is in the right place.

I guess I'll take a moment now to megapost though so this isn't wasted. Even though people don't seem to want to read all the words. :)

---

Hmmm, I guess I can see this. Would vote.

---

Yes, more are seeing it.

---

Ok, so context. Not many people paying attention to Inf. Then Rarity and Kashuno are all like, why aren't people paying attention to Inf? He's obviously scum. On the same page, a couple of posts about Dark Souls, then:

So you ignore the stuff on the same page about Inf, but respond to the dark souls stuff. You show no interest in Inf here. Then in about an hour we get Rurea's case on Inf and vote. Revolver jumps on with his own vote. And then you post a couple minutes later:

This is SOOOO fake. OMG. The writing was on the wall, your scum buddy Inf was going to go down so you decided to jump on here while making it seem like you are in disbelief that others haven't done it. It's the combo of these two posts that looks especially bad to me especially in light of the flow of the game.

I will say, the only thing that gives me pause is I don't think you and Rurea could be in a scum doc together, so if I'm right about you, I'm wrong about him, and vice versa.

---

Speaking of Rurea again, remember this post?

No vote on me. Never revisited this. I think this was scum floating something to see if it picked up steam before voting. No one else picked up the bait so he dropped it.

---

Related?

---

So right now I'd be willing to vote AA, Rurea, and Rarity I guess.

No questions in this post, and in your follow up where you ask why you are still scum. It's not because you didn't answer my question, but because your post read as such, a fake scummy post with little to no conviction on the vote initially. You have your reasons now, but you're still wrong. So in my book, you are either SCUM or just wrong.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

No questions in this post, and in your follow up where you ask why you are still scum. It's not because you didn't answer my question, but because your post read as such, a fake scummy post with little to no conviction on the vote initially. You have your reasons now, but you're still wrong. So in my book, you are either SCUM or just wrong.

There are questions in that post.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

There are questions in that post.

Directed at me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rurea posted:

Then maybe you should use your limited resource more wisely.

Naw, it's town to blow ur poo poo as soon as possible. Not being able to chill with other dudes boring as gently caress so u do poo poo to make stuff interesting IMHO.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Azuth0667 posted:

Joina covenant.

##vote AA

Man okay but what covenant is right for me?

I did find this ring back in the catacombs.

...hey I found an illusory wall! Finally!

I join the Darkmoon Covenant.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

imgay posted:

Naw, it's town to blow ur poo poo as soon as possible. Not being able to chill with other dudes boring as gently caress so u do poo poo to make stuff interesting IMHO.

Is it town to have [url] https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772566&userid=210152 [/url]
posts in the thread with absolutely 0 of those having anything resembling useful content/ideas/scumhunting/anything????

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I hosed up the BBcode in that post and dont want to edit. The link should have said "53" while linking to imgays lovely post history.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

Man okay but what covenant is right for me?

I did find this ring back in the catacombs.

...hey I found an illusory wall! Finally!

I join the Darkmoon Covenant.

Try Forest.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Directed at me.

Yes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Which question in that post is directed at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you should join the forest hunters. whoever's fastest gets the prey. that's the way we do it :cheerdoge:

• Locked thread