Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

VikingSkull posted:

Nope, he shrugged and said that's racin'
I could see that. It's premeditated murder if you talk about killing Carl right away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Boomer The Cannon posted:

I could see that. It's premeditated murder if you talk about killing Carl right away.

Believe that's a 12.8.1e violation, with some possibility for acquittal based on the conditions set forth in subsection f.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Believe that's a 12.8.1e violation, with some possibility for acquittal based on the conditions set forth in subsection f.

Was he before or after the interview overtime line when he said it. Interview overtime is like thet extra 15 Seconds at the end of monster jam freestyle.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Today's friendly reminder that Dale Jr. is Good People:

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/724356669120098304

:allears:

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Confucious says

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Grant Enfinger is good and Ben Kennedy is bad. Business is business.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Goddammit Dale Jr, stop making me like you.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

L_Harrison posted:

Goddammit Dale Jr, stop making me like you.

Truer Words have never been spoken.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

L_Harrison posted:

Dammit GMS, stop making me dislike you.

Looking forward to Roger Goodell bringing that NFL sponsorship to the NHMS race.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Five off, five on, penalties will be issued for loose lugnuts, crew chief fines and suspensions for lugnuts found to be improperly holding the tires on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3MniTRxp4&t=1112s

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 26, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Nascar still says fines for smoke right
Edit: wouldn't want him to be all uppity and I told ya so.. we'll knock him down a few pegs with a 35k fine.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Now watch Joe Gibbs racing mysterious stop beating everyone off pit road

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Possibly Chicken posted:

Now watch Joe Gibbs racing mysterious stop beating everyone off pit road

It wasn't mysterious everyone knows they were going with three nuts. (Backpage girls charge extra for this FYI)

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Elephanthead posted:

It wasn't mysterious everyone knows they were going with three nuts. (Backpage girls charge extra for this FYI)

Plus wasn't the big thing with them last year their "cheater" impact guns? I remember some sort of thing where all the Gibbs air guns sounded different and that they were all cheated up so they could be faster than everybody else. Admittedly I don't know the rules about the impact guns on pit road but if they figured out a way to make their guns go faster than everybody else's than I don't really see a problem with that.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I do because gently caress Joe Gibbs racing that whole team needs thrown into the sun for ruining my Sundays.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Smoke will give way to Ty Dillon at the first caution this week so as not to re-kill himself in The Big One.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Smoke will give way to Ty Dillon at the first caution this week so as not to re-kill himself in The Big One.

Unless he gets caught up in it before the first caution :unsmigghh:

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Hey guys! Sorry to not do this in the bingo thread, but I absolutely cannot do bingo this weekend. I'm flying out of town to run in a race that will be run on Sunday. I can post cards if we close it early, say 7pm Mountain on Friday. Do I have a taker to run bingo, or has the game run its course? What say you all?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Wow I just caught that race, what a fun finish.

Also am I the only one that kinda likes those stupid Dale Jr Nationwide ads?

Speaking of Jr, do you remember that time he spun Edwards in a loving Busch Race they were both whacking and was all "yeah, I wanted to win today :dealwithit:"

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Elitist Bitch posted:

Hey guys! Sorry to not do this in the bingo thread, but I absolutely cannot do bingo this weekend. I'm flying out of town to run in a race that will be run on Sunday. I can post cards if we close it early, say 7pm Mountain on Friday. Do I have a taker to run bingo, or has the game run its course? What say you all?

If you just need somebody to keep track of the numbers during the race, I could do that if you make the cards.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

gret posted:

If you just need somebody to keep track of the numbers during the race, I could do that if you make the cards.

Perfect!

SwampYankee
Mar 7, 2007

By the grace of God and 600 horsepower

LordPants posted:

Wow I just caught that race, what a fun finish.

Also am I the only one that kinda likes those stupid Dale Jr Nationwide ads?

Speaking of Jr, do you remember that time he spun Edwards in a loving Busch Race they were both whacking and was all "yeah, I wanted to win today :dealwithit:"

Was that when Edwards pulled a Cole Trickle and ran into Jr on his victory lap? I'm a Jr fan and don't really care for Edwards and I still thought that was awesome

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We still have the Bingo IRC Channel. I forgot about it until EB said she couldn't track numbers this week.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

So I was looking up what time the ARCA race was tomorrow (5pm btw) and I just learned Jwt is leading the points :whoptc:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: LOL ARCA :siren: is on one to go now on FS1.

Will we make it to lap 2 today? Tune in, chat in #nascar

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Don't tell me that's Bobby Hamilton Jr.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

gret posted:

Don't tell me that's Bobby Hamilton Jr.

Ok, I won't.

It is, and he tried to wreck the field as they came down pit road.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ARCA saw the wreck and the radar and went ":lol: Nope" to restarting the race.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

CBJSprague24 posted:

ARCA saw the wreck and the radar and went ":lol: Nope" to restarting the race.

to be fair, that was going to be a red flag

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Yeah that was the right call

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Not criticizing, just observing. ARCA saw the situation and pulled the plug, which isn't the first time they've done that. They've shortened the Daytona race a couple times because it was pushing up on the Shootout, though that's a different set of circumstances.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Bingo signups have been extended till tomorrow sometime due to me being a moron.

LASTCAR and Kidc, am I mistaken or did I not see ya'll?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Elitist Bitch posted:

Bingo signups have been extended till tomorrow sometime due to me being a moron.

LASTCAR and Kidc, am I mistaken or did I not see ya'll?

Just signed up

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Talladega! An Xfinity race worth watching! NO KYLE BUSCH

Chat in #nascar, race on FOX.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:stare:

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
AIDS

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

loving horseshit

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

god that's the worst decision

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

gently caress NASCAR and Xfinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i get calling it if they wreck on the backstretch but if you're that close to the finish line you have to just let them race it out. no one is slowing down at that point

• Locked thread