Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I've read a lot about how SC plays like you're a first person character with noclip on, but that Vanduul Swarm video really drove it home for me.

Compare that to ED where when you're simultaneously using every thruster to both pitch, roll, and laterally shift in a desperate attempt to stay behind an angry Anaconda and it really feels/sounds like your ship is about to shake itself apart, and how can you even compare the two with regards to immersion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Personally, I believe that the key is to

:justpost::justpost::justpost:

i like to focus on my breath and :justpost:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Toops posted:

So pretty big revelation right off the bat.

Q: "What can we expect from clothing in the first iteration ..."

A: "[the implementation you'll get] will kind of be our legacy art [...] Those armor sets will not be in Squadron 42 and [mumble] not in the final game because we've got a whole new character pipeline and tech pipeline with new shaders and alltherestastuff so we're working on those assets and it's a whole step above where the old stuff is, but ... It's not all ready for everyone to use JUST YET (laughs) So we'll be selling that stuff for Alpha UEC down in Arc Corps..."

So the PU is now officially significantly out-of-sync with squadron 42 in terms of the art assets AND the shaders in use, but they'll be selling you the old poo poo that will inevitably be scrapped.

This is again more evidence that the PU is dead. But if they just let it languish and get out-of-sync, that implies PU will need to be re-done, effectively from scratch. There's no way they'd let the PU get this badly out-of-sync with Squadron 42 and whatever newer better fitter happier asset and shader pipeline he's casually waving about in this video.

CALLED IT

:five:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Toops posted:

So pretty big revelation right off the bat.

Q: "What can we expect from clothing in the first iteration ..."

A: "[the implementation you'll get] will kind of be our legacy art [...] Those armor sets will not be in Squadron 42 and [mumble] not in the final game because we've got a whole new character pipeline and tech pipeline with new shaders and alltherestastuff so we're working on those assets and it's a whole step above where the old stuff is, but ... It's not all ready for everyone to use JUST YET (laughs) So we'll be selling that stuff for Alpha UEC down in Arc Corps..."

So the PU is now officially significantly out-of-sync with squadron 42 in terms of the art assets AND the shaders in use, but they'll be selling you the old poo poo that will inevitably be scrapped.

This is again more evidence that the PU is dead. But if they just let it languish and get out-of-sync, that implies PU will need to be re-done, effectively from scratch. There's no way they'd let the PU get this badly out-of-sync with Squadron 42 and whatever newer better fitter happier asset and shader pipeline he's casually waving about in this video.

I have told you guys for a long time that I would bet some :10bux: that they are using the regular Cryengine (not their 64-bit monster) for squadron 42. How would they be able to believe they could finish it in 1-2 years otherwise?

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Once they release Sq42, they could probably abandon CryEngine altogether - product is released, obligation is fulfilled. Then they could get a sensible engine and start all over again. Of course, they would need a little bit more funding. . .

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
10 for the Chairman: Episode 84
Apr 25, 2016

So... first question of the ten questions is... uhhh... from CHRISTOPHER ONE ZERO ZERO SIX, which, I would add is a very... GOOD NAME... Christopher... that is... aaaaand he asks...

Q: What can we expect for clothing options in the first implementation and will they have an effect on us (eg. bullet protection)?

A: So, at the beginning we're gonna have, uh, some SOCIAL items like CLOTHES... JACKETS... TROUSERS... T-SHIRTS... plus you'll be able to buy some... FLIGHT SUIT or ARMOUR sets... and these will be sort of our very, ah... EARLY STUFF is kinda sort of our LEGACY ART that you already know, that you run around in, so like a lot of times, you know, everyone's running round in the LIGHT MARINE SUIT... and then occasionally you can earn the MEDIUM MARINE SUIT if you kill LEVEL FIVE OUTLAW, and... um... so those ARMOUR SUITS actually will NOT BE... eh... in the... FINAL... they're not gonna be in SQUADRON 42 and ultimately...they're NOT IN THE FINAL GAME cos we've got a whole new sort of CHARACTER... ehh... PIPELINE and TECH PIPELINE with new SHADERS and all the rest of the STUFF... and so we're... working on those assets and it's a... WHOLE STEP ABOVE... um... where the OLD STUFF is BUT... it's not all ready for everyone to use just yet, a-haha, so... ah... the OLD STUFF'S still pretty cool and uh... so we'll be SELLING some of that for ALPHA UEC in SHOPS down on ARC CORP and... also actually, gonna have a couple of small... smaller shops sitting in PORT OLISAR at the very beginning of the very first implementation of PERSISTENCE and SHOPPING... uh, and the OTHER ONES will give you a bit of protection, um... the NEW ITEM SYSTEM TWO POINT ZERO which I've talked about quite a few times, ah, will have a more sophisticated sort of ARMOUR, like PERSONAL ARMOUR and HELMET implementation with LIFE SUPPORT and all the rest of stuff... and that is actually IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW, it won't be with the very first iteration of uh... ah... of sort of PERSISTENCE and SHOPPING but... probably a couple of releases later we'll be switching over all the personal items to, ah, sort of the new TWO POINT ZERO SYSTEM... and, uh, that will enable us to have THINGS that will, you know, potentially... KEEP YOU WARM! or you know, help, uh, you know... ABSORB DAMAGE! which is, you know, sort of WHAT ARMOUR DOES, so... ah... LONG TERM, expect to see more of that, at the beginning it will be very sort of BASIC... RUDIMENTARY STUFF, but eh, it's gonna be EXCITING cos it's the first time that... you'll be able to sort of... customise... your... wuh... FLIGHT SUIT YOU'RE WEARING, like what SOCIAL CLOTHES you're running around in, uhm... and, uh... it'll PERSIST, and, ah, you know, you'll earn some money... killing some... AI PIRATES then you can spend some money BUYING A NEW SHIRT OR WHATEVER... in... PORT OLISAR or down at ARC CORP, so, that'll be COOL

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

at least the Bishop speech produced several hilarious parodies. My favorite:

Banano posted:

This took far too long for what it is

https://youtu.be/F7M5QnyJHfA

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

SomethingJones posted:

Apr 25, 2016

Wow. hahahahaha. thankyou for the laughs SJ

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Toops posted:

Something to remember: These people are immersed in the fiction that they're helping make their own dreams come true, vicariously, through Chris Roberts: Surrogate Visionary of the Damned. They're dreamers who don't believe in themselves. For whatever reason they feel terribly at odds with everything around them. They're Bens, alone, outside the window of the world looking in. And along floats Chris Roberts, out there with 'em, floating amongst the stars saying "Come along friends! We don't need their stinking world. I'm gonna make a better one! Now if I could only find some money..."

"They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it; for it is money they have, and peace they lack.

And they'll walk out to the bleachers, and sit in shirt-sleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game, and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.."

Good post, and this explains why Humility is the saddest backer. Everybody else is buying ships, exalting Chris and feeling great and he's just hanging out saying "guys it isn't working I don't feel better, why won't this work?" :smith:

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
lol how do they have a workforce of ~250 people and have so little to show week after week. I seriously cannot wait for SQ42 to come out just to see the poo poo that crobbers created with $110m.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
Oh god I hope he went full Croberts and decided cryengine 3 was not high enough fidelity for his magnum paarpus and forced them to cryengine 5 or something.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe they should just order an engine from scratch, then they can promise even more BDSSE and let the whales imaginations go wild with the possibilities

OH WAIT

it already is its own engine now...STARENGINE :lol:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Exinos posted:

Oh god I hope he went full Croberts and decided cryengine 3 was not high enough fidelity for his magnum paarpus and forced them to cryengine 5 or something.

Star Citizen: The Boy Who Cried Engine

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No matter how they try to hype this persistence = shopping.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

comatose posted:

lol how do they have a workforce of ~250 people and have so little to show week after week. I seriously cannot wait for SQ42 to come out just to see the poo poo that crobbers created with $110m.

Chris Roberts.

A million monkeys at a million typewriters might be able to hammer out Shakespeare given enough time but it does not matter if once it's been written the lead monkey tosses out Hamlet because he's decided that he wants Macbeth or nothing.

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

Toops posted:

They're Bens, alone, outside the window of the world looking in. And along floats Chris Roberts, out there with 'em, floating amongst the stars saying "Come along friends! We don't need their stinking world. I'm gonna make a better one! Now if I could only find some money..."

"They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it; for it is money they have, and peace they lack.

And they'll walk out to the bleachers, and sit in shirt-sleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game, and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.."

From a few pages back, but I need a Chris Roberts as Peter Pan stat.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

:laffo: :five:

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Apr 25, 2016

Q: With the introduction of persistence and economy will you still be able to rent weapons with REC and use them in the PU?

A: Ah, so NO... REC is only going to be a device used for... um... essentially ELECTRONIC ACCESS which, at the moment is... ARENA COMMANDER but would also be STAR MARINE when that comes online, and if we have sort of a game mode for SATABALL which... also is... DOWN THE LINE... uhm... versus the REAL SATABALL cos you're also gonna be able to REALLY RACE AS WELL... uhm, in our PU UNIVERSE but... all... anything in the PU UNIVERSE will be in UEC but at the beginning it'll be ALPHA UEC which is sort of the... you know... kind of the... you know... TEMPORARY or the... the (air quotes) ALPHA VERSION of our PROPER CURRENCY that... we can reset now and then... ahmm... you know, cos obviously there's gonna be a whole bunch of EXPERIMENTATION and BALANCE ISSUES and all the rest of the STUFF... ah... and so you earn, you'll EARN alpha UEC and use that to... BUY THINGS that will PERSIST, ah, the REC will be just the way it is in ARENA COMMANDER as it is RIGHT NOW. Ah, and you'll PROBABLY also use ALPHA UEC to buy some REC... ah, you know, sort of that META... BUYING, you know, in... in one game, it's sort of you know... (mumble mumble) how many levels down do you go, ahm... so there you go

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

comatose posted:

I would say it has a lot to do with the fact that they keep re-doing the same work over and over again.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

SomethingJones posted:

Apr 25, 2016

Q: With the introduction of persistence and economy will you still be able to rent weapons with REC and use them in the PU?

A: Ah, so NO... REC is only going to be a device used for... um... essentially ELECTRONIC ACCESS which, at the moment is... ARENA COMMANDER but would also be STAR MARINE when that comes online, and if we have sort of a game mode for SATABALL which... also is... DOWN THE LINE... uhm... versus the REAL SATABALL cos you're also gonna be able to REALLY RACE AS WELL... uhm, in our PU UNIVERSE but... all... anything in the PU UNIVERSE will be in UEC but at the beginning it'll be ALPHA UEC which is sort of the... you know... kind of the... you know... TEMPORARY or the... the (air quotes) ALPHA VERSION of our PROPER CURRENCY that... we can reset now and then... ahmm... you know, cos obviously there's gonna be a whole bunch of EXPERIMENTATION and BALANCE ISSUES and all the rest of the STUFF... ah... and so you earn, you'll EARN alpha UEC and use that to... BUY THINGS that will PERSIST, ah, the REC will be just the way it is in ARENA COMMANDER as it is RIGHT NOW. Ah, and you'll PROBABLY also use ALPHA UEC to buy some REC... ah, you know, sort of that META... BUYING, you know, in... in one game, it's sort of you know... (mumble mumble) how many levels down do you go, ahm... so there you go

Holy poo poo. This man has $112 MILLION DOLLARS at his fingerparps.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
"META BUYING"

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Star Citizen - Meta Buying

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

orcinus posted:

Star Citizen: The Boy Who Cried Engine

:five::five::five::five::five:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Toops posted:

Holy poo poo. This man has $112 MILLION DOLLARS at his fingerparps.

Gonna do another abridged Chris Roberts answer because he uses a lot of filler words:

Chris Roberts posted:

Apr 25, 2016

Q: [...]PU?

A: Ah, so NO... [...] so there you go

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

SomethingJones posted:

Apr 25, 2016

A: Ah, so NO... REC is only going to be a device used for... um... essentially ELECTRONIC ACCESS which, at the moment is... ARENA COMMANDER but would also be STAR MARINE when that comes online, and if we have sort of a game mode for SATABALL which... also is... DOWN THE LINE...

Star Marine confirmed not to actually be in the game yet

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

SomethingJones posted:

Apr 25, 2016

Sometimes, when I hear CRoberts inane babble, and from it the Citizens pick out their little snippets of personal dreamscape, I think this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilcRS5eUpwk

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

lol 'we wasted time building these assets that aren't going to make it into the finished game, but we're putting them in the PU anyway to give the illusion of progress while we redo poo poo yet again'.

I love them for having a weekly show that's so obvious at showing how much of a poorly planned train wreck this is.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

SomethingJones posted:

Apr 25, 2016

I went and double checked this is word for word what he said (it is) because what does any of this mean. :psyduck:

How can he do 84 of these and not write out his answers in advance.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Trapezium Dave posted:

I went and double checked this is word for word what he said (it is) because what does any of this mean. :psyduck:

You shoulda seen the first take. His brain blue-screened 4 times and needed a hard-reset.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Trapezium Dave posted:

As best I can tell- REC is fake fake virtual currency you earn and use within the various holodeck mini-games they have within the "real" persistent universe. UEC is the real fake currency that buys you "real" stuff within the "real" PU.

That's not really something you get easily from his answer though.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Toops posted:

You shoulda seen the first take. His brain blue-screened 4 times and needed a hard-reset.

Roberts' brain clicked Yes on the "Do you want to upgrade to Windows 10" dialogue back in the 90s.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

D_Smart posted:

CALLED IT

:five:

Not just you, my friend. If I may pull a Derek and quote myself from January 29th of this year...

Scruffpuff posted:

You're not alone. CIG's greatest sin is that they're experimenting with other people's money. They truly believe that they are under no obligation to deliver anything, and that they are answerable to no one. All this cash means that Chris gets to try "cool things." Whether or not it works and a game comes out of it? Hey, as long as SQ42 ships, they think they can skip out without repercussions. Lo and behold, look where all the focus is this year. In the next couple of months we'll see more "announcements" coming out little by little to change the narrative one small step at a time, and the eternal optimist in some people will interpret it as "bringing project management back in line with expectations", conveniently omitting the part where if they had done that from the beginning, they wouldn't be sitting on the fat 100+ million dollars they are right now.

Some things we've made fun of from the beginning that didn't make any sense will start to make a whole lot more sense in the next few months. Remember how funny it was that they can't write a proper patcher? 10 GB doors and all that? Redownloading practically the whole damned game each time? Well that decision is going to suddenly make sense when one of those "patches" swaps out the entire code base currently in the PTU with the code base they're using for SQ42. A proper patching system would have drawn attention to that upcoming bit of sleight of hand, but with the current setup, it'll slip right past. Expect an actual patching system to follow shortly thereafter, spun as "exciting news - we've optimized our patcher to be even FASTER - no more 30 GB downloads!" and the people will cheer.

Smart investment money is on wool right now, because CIG is about to wipe out the world's supply to have enough to pull over everyone's eyes

A month or so later, the aforementioned patcher announcement went out, on the March 30th subscriber edition RTV:

quote:

(Launcher revamp?) No real update as to when it’s coming, but it is being worked on. There’s a complete revamp of content delivery, so you don’t have to download nearly as much per patch. Right now it’s all inefficient, cause data’s broken up into 2gb pack files. If any bit in there changes, have to download the 2gb.
Going to change to packs are built on the player side. When a dev checks in code or an asset, it’ll get added to the object store. They can just create a build from each changelist. Every asset as it’s getting put in, means when they deliver builds to people it’s faster cause they’re being given only the bits that have changed. Should greatly change the amount of data.
Old patches could be 30gb, should be around 7mb with the new patch. Lots of work on it. Turnaround times will be faster when it’s done too.

Sorry, CIG - you really need to work on keeping your secrets.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Trapezium Dave posted:

You only need one take when you believe literally every word of bullshit that falls out of your mouth. Wallowing in his own musky ignorance is the ultimate expression of his creativity and leadership.

If what he says isn't accurate... well then somebody else hosed up and is gonna get unapproved by the chairman. I know that doesn't make any sense, but it's what Chris wants.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Oh, another 23193919 pages of absolutely nothi....

gently caress it, best thread

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Apr 25, 2016 @ 5:11

Q: It seems to me there have been a lot of lessons learned in online gaming over the last 15 years. My question is, have you been in discussion with former colleagues from your Origin or wider afield and has this influenced your thinking on your development strategy for SC? I ask because one of the truly enjoyable aspects of some of their games have been around player economy and socialization (thinking SWG particularly).

A: Well yeah, you know ABSOLUTELY I mean... so when I started... this... I uh... you know... obviously ULTIMA ONLINE's one of the sort of original grandaddys of MMOs, it was... started development when I was still at ORIGIN and I know a lot of the people that LED IT, you know obviously, ah... RICHARD GARRIOT LORD BRITISH STAR LONG... and quite a few other folks too, so, uhm... (long pause) ... had... a fair amount of discussions in the early days, ah, you know... long time ago... subscribed to... STAR WARS GALAXIES! and WORLD OF WARCRAFT! and all the rest of them, so... yeah a lot of that's, sort of uhh... kind of has SHAPED... what I wanna do with... Star... ehm-it-did-ah-ee it's ESSENTIALLY it's kinda like I look at what OTHER THINGS DO and I go, "ah I like that bit", or, "I don't like this bit", or "I really would like this kind of experience", that's usually KIND OF why I make games, cos I sort of SEE SOMETHING that I would like a certain way, and there isn't a game out there that sort of DELIVERS that experience and SO I GO AND MAKE IT, which is really how STAR CITIZEN came about cos I sort of felt like the TECHNOLOGY was ready to sort of build this IMMERSIVE WORLD that I've always wanted to venture out in... ah, and, ah, I you know, I have to say that, that the SOCIAL ASPECTS which I think you're asking about here is, ah, one of the things that's really COMPELLING and even in, ah... what you can see right now in, sort of the early stages of SC ALPHA where you know, really, you can't... you know we don't actually have that many systems of gameplay to support the SOCIAL ASPECTS, but people are JUST DOING IT ANYWAY, so, you know, ah... someone gets STRANDED out in a location and they'll go into the chat and say, "hey, come rescue me", and when, we haven't... we're not... we ARE going to have support were you'll have a RESCUE BEACON and it'll show up on a MAP and, you know, you can PAY PEOPLE to PICK YOU UP and stuff like that, but... right now it's all sort of completely informal emergent behaviour, that the... that everyone that's playing is sort of doing, so people are rescuing other people, or, people are like getting together and crewing up ships and going off and getting involved in... you know, ENCOUNTERS and ADVENTURES and ah...

...it's... it's REALLY COOL and we actually have, you know a BIG FOCUS of... uh, the WORLD and the SYSTEM we're building is we're... we're... building PLAY for people that wanna play solo definitely, right which is sort of that old PRIVATEER model but... there's a HUGE FOCUS on how we build... GAMEPLAY that is that sort of... GROUP OF FRIENDS EXPERIENCE were like you and your buddies are flying a CONSTELLATION or ahm, you know, you're out there interacting with other players like SOMEONE NEEDS HELP they need to be REFUELLED or REARMED or SAVED OUT IN SPACE or... ahm... you know... all these kinda things we are BUILDING systems to do that, we have a pretty EXCITING, ahm... sort of... NEXT STAGE COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM that will UNIFY WHAT WE'RE DOING ON THE WEB and also what'll happen in the game, it's still , you know it's in the EARLY STAGES and we're working on it, so it's not gonna debut right now, but I definitely think that's gonna be PRETTY COOL were you'll be able to... ORGANISE your GROUPS and CHAT GROUPS and FRIENDS and ORGANISATIONS and... and... be... ah, you know... NOT IN THE GAME or IN THE GAME and uh, sort of have FULL PRESENCE in, sort of the CHATS so not the sort of very rudimentary basic one that we have in the game now, uhm, it's just gonna, we're gonna sort of basically UNIFY IT uhm (mumble) platform so you could... ARRANGE on these sort of... chat... SETUPS... for, you know, and your GROUPS and arrange GROUPS and say, "hey let's gather for a game, let's go adventuring together tonight at...", you know... X PM or whatever and later on you go in the game it's already set up, you set it off offline maybe on your... ah... you know... PC or maybe on your mobile but... it's all the same kinda sort of CHAT so you could even have someone PLAYING the game and you could see... say on your... whatever, your ANDROID or IPHONE, ah... and you could be CHATTING with some people that are playing the game IN THE SAME CHAT THING and it's all, and you'll see where they are in the STAR SYSTEMS and so we're, we're gonna have a PRETTY COOL ah, you know there's a lotta focus anyway, it, the upshot is that we're focussing a lot on SOCIAL ASPECTS, getting people together, I mean I definitely am always impressed every time we have an event cos... ah, you know, all these people say, "HAI, you know this, ah yoh way, ya know NEW BEST FRIEND AND I ONLY MET HIM THROUGH STAR CITIZEN", and you know, really it, you know, YES we're a computer game that sits, everyone sits in front of a computer and interacts but, you know, meeting real people on the other end and, so we're thinking about how we can get people to work together, co ordinate together to ACHIEVE THINGS as well as just have, you know, the LONE WOLF GAMEPLAY and then of course we have sort of the BIGGER ORGANISATION META GAMEPLAY as well, planned in there

So I'm thinking when ALL OF IT'S IN which obviously, you know, TAKES TIME because, HAHA, it's wildly ambitious, a-ahaha, it will be um... ya--ehhhh I think socially probably you know our goal is to be... ahh... you know, something that people will look at and say, "THAT IS HOW YOU IMPLEMENT A SORT OF SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT IN YOUR GAME", and I think if you'll look at what we do with the, you know, the WEB side of things and HOW WE DO IT ON THE COMMUNITY SIDE you can definitely see that that's sort of our objective

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
The last one there is a wall of text but guys trust me you need to read all of it

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

On the page 3535
Ain't gonna need to post the truth, tell no lie
Everything you post, shill and say
Is in the blog you read today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel