Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrWillsauce

well someman's gotta give

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

honestly saint boner I don't know if I can trust the authority of an ik who can't even get probated in the anime board

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

honestly saint boner I don't know if I can trust the authority of an ik who can't even get probated in the anime board

i know, im sweating bullets here man

shinmai

CHK Instruction
excuse me but what is an ik sorry for the trouble thank you in advance

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

a miserable pile of probations

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

a miserable pile of probations

I get this reference :cool:

the only ik i know is inverse kinematics but i'm not entirely sure it's applicable to the something awful dot com forums

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Matoi Ryuko

Mister Seafood has been very busy lately. I'm sure he'll get around to it as soon as possible.

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
Indolent Knight.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

problematic hug

war, huh? like, good golly, y'all. what's it good for? i dont even...

LordVonEarlDuke

Whats a gosh to a darn believer

Urodov

shinmai posted:

I get this reference :cool:

the only ik i know is inverse kinematics but i'm not entirely sure it's applicable to the something awful dot com forums

i am new as well but having done my homework i am fairly certain it stands for idiot king. if this seems unduly offensive consider that the tradition has its origins in the land of fyad. like other genera of the king family, an ik is appointed to its station by a higher power. however, quite unusually, they have very limited terms of office.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

also if you kill an ik in fair combat you get to be the ik

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

also if you kill an ik in fair combat you get to be the ik

or just wait around a few days, we get dumped out at sea at the end of the month

MrWillsauce

yeah either way works

Ostentatious

what are you all making for dinner

MrWillsauce

nothing :negative:

Ostentatious

thats a shame

may i offer you some Kraft® Macaroni and Cheese: Three Cheese flavor featuring a savory sauce and fun shell shapes

MrWillsauce

yeah fine just give it to me :negative:

tao of lmao

No one should have to suffer. From IBS or IKS. Or anything really.

MrWillsauce

no one? not even OSAMA BIN LADEN? please explain why you hate america and hate freedom tao of lmao

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

tao of lmao posted:

No one should have to suffer. From IBS or IKS. Or anything really.

I like to suffer in the gym. No pain, No gain. *BEASTMODE*

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ostentatious

i dont know if osama bin laden will be able to appreciate just how fun these macaroni shell shapes are seeing that he is dead

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ostentatious posted:

i dont know if osama bin laden will be able to appreciate just how fun these macaroni shell shapes are seeing that he is dead

With 72 Virginians chasing him around and all that...

<3 <3 Vanisher

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Urodov posted:

it stands for idiot king. if this seems unduly offensive consider that the tradition has its origins in the land of fyad.

Ah, thanksies.
This is my first foray into byob and I haven't set foot in fyad because it makes me feel very old :(

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Ostentatious posted:

what are you all making for dinner

It's almost 1 am here so no dinner, but I ate a banana before bed to try and avoid another night of unexpected muscle cramps. I also had ginger and lemon flavored green tea which was p good.

If I was making dinner I'd probably add some bell pepper, cheese and tuna to a pack of instant noodles and season it with soy sauce and sesame seeds.

SIDS Vicious

I made hot sausages and red peppers and celery and corn and onions with rice cooked in beef stock

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Celluloid Sam posted:

I made hot sausages and red peppers and celery and corn and onions with rice cooked in beef stock

beautiful

also dont we have a dinner thread.

also i saw chimps at the zoo eating lots of onions lying around the floor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

shinmai posted:

It's almost 1 am here so no dinner, but I ate a banana before bed to try and avoid another night of unexpected muscle cramps. I also had ginger and lemon flavored green tea which was p good.

If I was making dinner I'd probably add some bell pepper, cheese and tuna to a pack of instant noodles and season it with soy sauce and sesame seeds.

tonic water for cramps (its the quinine), i keep a bottle in my car and one in my house for muscle cramps.

tao of lmao

I bought a buncha stuff to make split pea soup this week. I've never tried making it before :ohdear:

Android Blues

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Byob if you could replace any part of your body with a robotic analog of that same body part, which part would you choose?? (please no gross answers)

probably the entire lower half, but it doesn't need to have any special powers. i just think it would be cool to be chopped in half

the thing is like, would a robot part even be better? the question implies that it would be but realistically probably not. most machines don't last for 90 years, run hot, and are more of a pain to clean and maintain than the marvellous natural miracle of the human body anyway. so maybe just one eye so i could program it to glow in a cool way at raves

MrWillsauce

I can help you out if you ever wanna get cut in half, android blues. just say the word

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

tao of lmao posted:

I bought a buncha stuff to make split pea soup this week. I've never tried making it before :ohdear:

good luck on your journey

:ohdear:

Jebediah Kerman
Hello goons! I am still kind of new to SA

Cling-Wrap Condom

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.
hello friends. its me, brick dust otis

City of Glompton

hi guys! what's good?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Cling-Wrap Condom

City of Glompton posted:

hi guys! what's good?

i am working anc drinking a can of that good purple rockstar. it makes my teeth hurt a bit, but it's really tasty and good

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

City of Glompton posted:

hi guys! what's good?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cling-Wrap Condom

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

this seems a bit rude

City of Glompton

Brick Dust Otis posted:

i am working anc drinking a can of that good purple rockstar. it makes my teeth hurt a bit, but it's really tasty and good

I've not tried that but it sounds deliciously industrial.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

that's a given ;)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cling-Wrap Condom

City of Glompton posted:

I've not tried that but it sounds deliciously industrial.

its supposed to be tropical guava. it does have a little guava flavour but that's immediately drowned by the aftertaste of the guarana, unfortunately. at lunch im gonna eat a bagel i hope.