Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I really wonder where they are going to go with Roman Reigns its just getting silly now, people constantly take the piss out of him and boo him.

AJ Styles is basically going to pull heel poo poo on him at Payback but we will still cheer AJ because Roman loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

VoLaTiLe posted:

I really wonder where they are going to go with Roman Reigns its just getting silly now, people constantly take the piss out of him and boo him.

AJ Styles is basically going to pull heel poo poo on him at Payback but we will still cheer AJ because Roman loving sucks

Roman sucks because they're trying to book him like Cena when he should be booked like Batista.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Batista, plese come back. I'm sorry for laughing at your blue ring gear, Dave.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i see roman is being more of a psycho sid

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

WWE Creative: "Hmmm why is Dean everyone so much more popular than Roman? Hmmmmmmmm... . . ."

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Reigns comes across as unlikeable outside the ring as he is in the ring.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Frankston posted:

Reigns comes across as unlikeable outside the ring as he is in the ring.

And that, I believe, is the big difference between him and Cena. And thus why pushing him like Cena is failing so badly.

Sure, the smarks will hate Reigns's superman push, but if he was shrugging off the boos, or playing to them in a cool way then maybe they'd come around eventually. Also, Cena is a great dude outside the ring. Funny and insightful in interviews, generous with his Make a Wish time. Roman is a good dad, but petulant and sooky in all other interaction.

Also "boo Roman as hard as you possibly can whenever he is on screen", has become a thing to do. And not a fun thing to do either, like it's fun to boo Cena.

So Until WWE figures out a way to stop Roman getting booed, or to make the crowd forget that they want top boo him, I dunno what they are going to do. Knowing Vince, double down and ruin Roman's longterm career. Because seriously, where does he go from here?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

roman is a bad dad

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He's THE dad

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cant believe a team like the Usos are homophobic.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

oatgan posted:

i love jeans

The Usos & Roman Reigns love genes

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I always harp about how no one in the WWE is actually related to The Rock but I might have to change my tune since all their comebacks are "your gay lol you jack off lol"

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Dohohoho

https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/725849673307721728

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/callumkaypee/status/725768781008637952

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/725774487006765056

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

All my nightmares start with "see you on Thunder!"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns got none of the Rocks good jeans

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Given the poo poo-ton of ECW stuff they have, including the Danbury Fall, I'm pretty sure kids don't factor in. Network seems primarily for smarks.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Given the poo poo-ton of ECW stuff they have, including the Danbury Fall, I'm pretty sure kids don't factor in. Network seems primarily for smarks.

Change your avatar. The only thing Booty here is your posting.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/725868849287958532

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Did he just swim there from Cuba or something?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/725880011291549696

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
How is that different from when he's doing commentary?

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
It'd be great if they didn't pick up the muck left behind in TNA's so called stars. Honest question, does anyone actually give a poo poo about E.Y.? Without ODB he was just Dixie's attempt at a Daniel Bryan, wasn't he?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

It'd be great if they didn't pick up the muck left behind in TNA's so called stars. Honest question, does anyone actually give a poo poo about E.Y.? Without ODB he was just Dixie's attempt at a Daniel Bryan, wasn't he?

Not really and he was other things too.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Such as? I only ever heard of him when they gave him the belt.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

Concussion dude, anti American, dumb guy, yeah basically Daniel Bryan for ten years.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

B&V from the Hogan Is Coming era informed me that he was the leader of THE WORLD ELITE stable who refused to defend the TNA Global Championship on US soil, and that he was Kevin Nash's friend sometimes.

I don't really give a poo poo about Eric Young other than the fact that some people have told me he's good. People told me the same thing about Austin Aries and so far he has done nothing to impress me, so I'm skeptical about Young. Mostly I'm just kind of shocked at how many people are treating this like some kind of death knell for NXT. Seems like kind of a reach to me.

If it had been Bobby Roode who walked out and people were reacting this way I'd be kind of pissed though. I KNOW Bobby is good.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I can confirm that EY is good, though he may have to tone down the way he seizures out when trying to sell a move.

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
Eric Young's strength is in his versatility. Dude can play any character you give him and play it well. He can go from insane crazy guy to comedy drunken dude to serious stone faced killer without missing a beat and be credible in all roles.

I could see him slotting in as a new Wyatt, as a "replacement" for the plucky underdog in Daniel Bryan, a Santino-esque comedy act, or in a similar role as Dean Ambrose as an unpredictable lunatic.

Git Mah Belt Son fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Apr 29, 2016

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Eric Young loving sucks imo

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Eric Young loving sucks imo

Hmm you make a lot of good points.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Keep it in the NXT thread, guys.

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano/status/725000830038999040
https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano/status/725402727791079424

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
DON'T HIRE ERIC

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Football nerds are so cute. :swoon:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lmao this is great

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats good stuff

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/726075510065754114

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Super No Vacancy posted:

thats good stuff

Hey thanks for piping in, rear end in a top hat :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

if this was the case, then they'd have up all the wccw and mid-south that they have (there is so much of it that's already digitized/good to go but they refuse to upload it).