Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Classic Comrade posted:

i don't mean for bernie, i mean for my state's self-esteem. :v:

(and hopefully means 2018 will be a good voting year....)

2018 is the year Florida begins to not exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
When Hillary wins Indiana will it be because of voter fraud or media collusion, I'd like to update my 'actually you never won' chart early.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

When Hillary wins Indiana will it be because of voter fraud or media collusion, I'd like to update my 'actually you never won' chart early.

I'm hoping to sneak a win in there because they got complacent, Michigan-style, but if I had to pick one I'd say the second one

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

So when Trump takes the gold there's going to be a lot of angry shitheads who are already typing up the thesis on blaming sanders and his supporters for it, so guard your fee fees and get ready to laugh in a bunch of angry liberal faces, imo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Super not looking forward to the Democratic party blaming progressives for their bad candidate losing what should have been the easiest election ever

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

loquacius posted:

Super not looking forward to the Democratic party blaming progressives for their bad candidate losing what should have been the easiest election ever

Lest we not forget that Hillary would rather bathe in battery acid than even try to legitimately adopt even a single policy position from Bernie. But somehow it's Bernie's fault for not making his supporters fall in line for more of the poo poo they are upset about.

Dr_0ctag0n has issued a correction as of 18:30 on May 2, 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/maryaliceparks/status/727156275407114241

Hill acolytes proclaiming the press not liking Bernie with him be bad lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So uh, how many of you guys looked at that poll

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lest we not forget that Hillary would rather bathe in battery acid than even try to legitimately adopt even a single policy position from Bernie. But somehow it's Bernie's fault for not making his supporters fall in line for more of the shot they are upset about.

What are you talking about? She has started playing a lot of lip service to fixing income inequality

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yeah Trump picks up 15% of Democrats.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

thank god we have a center-right candidate paying lip service to income inequality :rolleyes:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So uh, how many of you guys looked at that poll

it's ramussen. iirc it's not worth looking at or even worth using as toilet paper

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Not that it would hold at all considering the terrors to come.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
p decent thread title change imv

<--- 80s bernie concurs

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I hope Bernie is entering a transition point in his campaign. I want him to be that gremlin from the twilight zone on the wing of the plane tearing bits out of it mid flight. The plane is the democratic party in this analogy.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

InterFaced posted:

I hope Bernie is entering a transition point in his campaign. I want him to be that gremlin from the twilight zone on the wing of the plane tearing bits out of it mid flight. The plane is the democratic party in this analogy.

Hillary can be William Shatner

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Condiv posted:

it's ramussen. iirc it's not worth looking at or even worth using as toilet paper

Nah man I'm sure a Rasmussen poll that goes against every other trend we've seen (reminder the talking point is that Sanders wins LARGER against Trump, not Clinton loses!) is totally a signal that Clinton is gonna lose.

Meanwhile the guy who objectively, by every measure, has lost the DNC primary will surely defeat Trump by

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

Hillary can be William Shatner

The media is the skeptical flight attendant.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Nah man I'm sure a Rasmussen poll that goes against every other trend we've seen (reminder the talking point is that Sanders wins LARGER against Trump, not Clinton loses!) is totally a signal that Clinton is gonna lose.

Meanwhile the guy who objectively, by every measure, has lost the DNC primary will surely defeat Trump by

bringing more independents and certain republicans into the party. At least that is what those polls all show.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Goetta posted:

bringing more independents and certain republicans into the party. At least that is what those polls all show.

Except for that not seeming to be working for him, sure

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Except for that not seeming to be working for him, sure

The Dem primary and general election are the same election right

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
RIP berniethread.

Trying to read these other threads just makes my blood pressure rise. I seriously have no idea how anyone is happy about the chances of Clinton V Trump in the general.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
What was lost was all those registered Dems in NY, AZ, and NV.

Oh that's right that's just conspiracy so let's let rich assholes continue to sell out our future. Pack it in folks, the real Democrat is going to help out all our problems with minorities in this country by tossing them into a meat grinder in Libya. All those labor problems will go away when all the jobs are being held overseas, sorry STEM students, should have studied journalism so you could write for the talking heads. But little girls can dream of being president, just so long as they stand by a serial molester and never tell the truth about anything to anyone in any context.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

The Dem primary and general election are the same election right

Well considering you think one poll showing Trump winning means Clinton is doomed to fail in the GE, glass houses here my man

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Well considering you think one poll showing Trump winning means Clinton is doomed to fail in the GE, glass houses here my man

Nah, that's a general feeling I've had for months that was supported by one poll, you're right that I can't back it up with numbers yet though

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

lmfao ur even antagonistic towards people who agree with u, good looks

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

RIP berniethread.

p sure this IS the bernie thread rn

bernie thread is dead, long live the bernie thread

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

hemophilia posted:

So when Trump takes the gold there's going to be a lot of angry shitheads who are already typing up the thesis on blaming sanders and his supporters for it, so guard your fee fees and get ready to laugh in a bunch of angry liberal faces, imo

They're already accusing Bernie of Nadering her coronation so

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Classic Comrade posted:

lmfao ur even antagonistic towards people who agree with u, good looks

I was making a joke? Like, sarcasm? That thing people do?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

looking forward to Hillary's poll numbers dropping in future states by approx. these amounts though, lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Nader this poo poo, Bernie

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

yes u were being sarcastic, ur brand of sarcasm tho tends to run on the caustic side~

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You're really good at putting words in other people's mouths

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Tatum Girlparts posted:

The fact that you're so combative pretty much 100% of the time makes it difficult for you to achieve recognizably.

Classic Comrade posted:

yes u were being sarcastic, ur brand of sarcasm tho tends to run on the caustic side~

Yeah you can be sarcastic without being, well...Mean.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

suffer not the unfunny gimmicks to remain unblocked

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You are really good at it!

empireofcrime
Nov 3, 2015

The crimes of this guilty land can never be purged away but with blood.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I notice that when assholes are called out for being assholes, the rude poo poo they say is a joke.

Just kidding!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i read his comment as sarcasm too :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
oh hey what's this?

• Locked thread