Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzfTPp4moA

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

gonna blow my own horn for a second here because i'm really proud of this username+offence+reason combo:

given to Looke for writing cuck in the probation thread

lmao

Robot Made of Meat

Perfect!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

A4 Steak Sauce

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Don't go back to lurking! Join us! Post with us! I made you this avatar, so that you'll fit in!

I Love It! How do I get it applied? I am short on change at the moment.

Fun Fact: I come from the group of folks that play/code the Goonstation version of Space Station 13. I kinda am here because of them.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

Fun Fact: I come from the group of folks that play/code the Goonstation version of Space Station 13. I kinda am here because of them.

nice, haven't played ss13 in a long while. i was awful at anything but janitoring though

hi how are you ♥

A4 Steak Sauce
I hear that quite a lot. There is a great wiki for learning how to play, so if you want to join in, here is a link:

http://wiki.ss13.co/Main_Page

The community is extremely welcoming, and if you ever need help in game, use the Mentorhelp verb: Mentors are assigned specifically to help folks out!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*stands quietly at attention while watching the ceremonial changing of the iks*

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i hope that SIB is put down in a humane and painless manner. thanks for all the probations, I'll cherish them always. :sadwave:

Android Blues

congrats ! to dope fiend killa g and saint isaias as well. was a pleasure working with you buddy

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

congrats ! to dope fiend killa g and saint isaias as well. was a pleasure working with you buddy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Thanks guys! :) I'm sure I won't be able to live up to SIB's legacy as a real good rear end IK but I'll try my darndest. Seconding the big thank you to SIB for being such a great dude

A4 Steak Sauce
Great. Now I am never posting numbers again. I don't have a job, and I am not going to cause others to pay just so they can read and post on these forums.

EDIT: Oh. my Mentor just told me that this is less "serious" than the SAclopedia tells me. Sorry, I had a panicky :downs: moment.

A4 Steak Sauce fucked around with this message at 19:25 on May 11, 2016

PopeCrunch

internets

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

Great. Now I am never posting numbers again. I don't have a job, and I am not going to cause others to pay just so they can read and post on these forums.

EDIT: Oh. my Mentor just told me that this is less "serious" than the SAclopedia tells me. Sorry, I had a panicky :downs: moment.

hello chums i don't post here a lot but it is a great place to hang out, my buddy here was just Worried because he didn't want to cause static with his new friends. he is a rad dude and you are all rad dudes and or ladies and or whatever so i am sure you will all get on great!

ok have a great day folks i love you just for being you

Salmiakki

PopeCrunch posted:

hello chums i don't post here a lot but it is a great place to hang out, my buddy here was just Worried because he didn't want to cause static with his new friends. he is a rad dude and you are all rad dudes and or ladies and or whatever so i am sure you will all get on great!

ok have a great day folks i love you just for being you

good avatar

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

I hear that quite a lot. There is a great wiki for learning how to play, so if you want to join in, here is a link:

http://wiki.ss13.co/Main_Page

The community is extremely welcoming, and if you ever need help in game, use the Mentorhelp verb: Mentors are assigned specifically to help folks out!

I tried to run the game, but this happened.

A4 Steak Sauce

super mario batali posted:

I tried to run the game, but this happened.

Oh yeah, You probably need to update your BYOND to the newest Beta. We have a new dynamic light engine and that may be what is causing it. If you need help, check out the IRC channel on the wiki.

Another thing is, if you have Windows 10, Go to your Internet Explorer and Allow ActiveX Filtering. This also helps with Win10 users.

symbolic

on the topic of SS13, i highly recommend listening to the part of this podcast where they talk about griefing in the game because it's goddamn hilarious

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

Oh yeah, You probably need to update your BYOND to the newest Beta. We have a new dynamic light engine and that may be what is causing it. If you need help, check out the IRC channel on the wiki.

Another thing is, if you have Windows 10, Go to your Internet Explorer and Allow ActiveX Filtering. This also helps with Win10 users.

Can I just run the beta installer without uninstalling the stable version?

A4 Steak Sauce

Can I just run the beta installer without uninstalling the stable version?

I am quite unsure, but BYOND nowadays is really stable, even with Beta versions. Mainly because of the engine becoming more mainstream since NEStalgia gaining attention on Steam.

bare bottom pancakes

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

i think someone needs another dose of BYOB Chill :350:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

For future reference pal you're always more than welcome to post numbers here in the yob! We even have an active thread going right now for posting numbers, as long as they're funny. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

FluffieDuckie

DraconicImpulse posted:

i think someone needs another dose of BYOB Chill :350:

here's a pig biting a dude's nose

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bare bottom pancakes

wow, talk about :nms:
i hope that guys gonna be okay that looks vicious

Macnult

It was a pleasure working with you Saint Isaias Boner.

That said, congrats to DOPE FIEND KILLA G!

corn in the fridge

by Shine
hello

treasure bear

DraconicImpulse posted:

age 63

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

I am quite unsure, but BYOND nowadays is really stable, even with Beta versions. Mainly because of the engine becoming more mainstream since NEStalgia gaining attention on Steam.

I updated to beta and the window still looks the same.

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckie posted:

Why is the bearded man sniffing that pig's mouth?

Hello.

FluffieDuckie

DraconicImpulse posted:

if that's too violent for you here's a sea slug called a sea bunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n0t0iD6ae8

i want to pet his little ears

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

A4 Steak Sauce

I updated to beta and the window still looks the same.

What is your operating system? If I cannot help, maybe the guys on the wiki's forum can.

Looke

FluffieDuckie posted:

why is that pig biting robin williams?

alnilam

clone on the phone

A4 Steak Sauce posted:

I read all the SS13 threads because the stories are just amazing. Never played it though!

Hello hi welcome Steaky.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I spent the last week agonising over schoolwork, but now (almost) everything is finally done, and summer holiday is almost on (I need to make up for a test I missed and return a few papers still), 3 months of chilling and enjoying life.

What'd I miss? What's everybody up to?
I just ate some awesome sushi, and am now chilling with an ice cold glass of Pepsi Max and listening to classic hip-hop while watching the clouds float by outside.

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
hey everyone

alnilam

Hi Renegret, how are?

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
doing well

kinda hungry

It's my day off so I think I'm going to go all out on being a lazy rear end in a top hat. I'll pull my poo poo together tomorrow.

kinda bored though

3D Megadoodoo

Renegret posted:

doing well

kinda hungry

It's my day off so I think I'm going to go all out on being a lazy rear end in a top hat. I'll pull my poo poo together tomorrow.

kinda bored though

R U Me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the helpful abbreviation for hope that helps has been censored into a very rude sentence :( i'm not a huge prick i just want to help people :(