Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
I would love to see someone remake that game and make it actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
in other news I found this deeply concerning Playmobil clone at a bookstore today

cute anime girl

HighwireAct posted:

in other news I found this deeply concerning Playmobil clone at a bookstore today

I hope that's just a tail on the lil guy

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
it'sa choking hazard

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i like to :coffeepal: until i :sludgepal:

City of Glompton

DraconicImpulse posted:

i like to :coffeepal: until i :sludgepal:

me too. I'll never learn.

cute anime girl

the coffee train has no breaks and once it leaves the station it's already too late.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i like the patchouli avatar btw

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

cute anime girl posted:

the coffee train has no breaks and once it leaves the station it's already too late.

not even coffee breaks??!

hi how are you ♥

Ostentatious

cleaning poo poo out and i found a brink strategy guide that is in mint condition

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 16, 2016

bean mom

whoops i fell asleep for most of the day

my chronic condition sure is annoying.

I just dont like how coffee or tea tastes. and I love the taste of red bull.

im gonna die of a heart attack i know

----------------

cute anime girl

DraconicImpulse posted:

i like the patchouli avatar btw

thanks

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

not even coffee breaks??!

in hindsight I spelled brakes wrong but hey you're right im gonna get back on you regarding coffee breaks

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Zyla posted:

whoops i fell asleep for most of the day

my chronic condition sure is annoying.

I just dont like how coffee or tea tastes. and I love the taste of red bull.

im gonna die of a heart attack i know

you've gotta up your game
I've been dead for years now

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

cute anime girl posted:

thanks

in hindsight I spelled brakes wrong but hey you're right im gonna get back on you regarding coffee breaks

I just took a coffee break and some jerk turned off the pot warmer for the company machine. I had a room temperature cup of coffee because of this. On one hand I was upset because I depend on not being able to taste the coffee from how much it burns, but on the other hand I am thankful because now I will be able to taste dinner. I think it's supposed to be meatloaf tonight :fork:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/alisonrapp/status/732338110424453120

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
matoi made me a sig :3:
its v good

thanks Manifisto!

symbolic

mailorder bees! posted:

matoi made me a sig :3:
its v good
it makes me feel very frisky

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

symbolic posted:

it makes me feel very frisky

i bought one of them there toriel plush toys for my son and it finally came in the post. i've never seen anyone so happy with anything. i kept the "enhancement pack" though

e: i quoted you because you were the last person talking about undertale and not for any other particular reason

hi how are you ♥

symbolic

i bought one of them there toriel plush toys for my son and it finally came in the post. i've never seen anyone so happy with anything. i kept the "enhancement pack" though

e: i quoted you because you were the last person talking about undertale and not for any other particular reason
apparently if you cut it open, there's a miniature white heart inside, representing her soul

i recommend against doing that and i have no idea what possessed someone to discover it, but it's a neat little easter egg

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey chill people of BYOB, I got a question for y'all (that's probably not important enough for a thread): anybody know the best way to get in touch with El Presidente Lowtax? I tried email and PM and it's been a few weeks so I'm starting to think I gotta get creative. Normally I would not bother the great and powerful Oz but I've exhausted all my other contacts on the front page, so... any ideas?

Also so I'm not just a jerk coming in here for my own purposes how are y'all doing? BYOB's almost imperceptibly slowly rotating graphics sure do look lovely today.

Sig by Heather Papps

Matoi Ryuko

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Hey chill people of BYOB, I got a question for y'all (that's probably not important enough for a thread): anybody know the best way to get in touch with El Presidente Lowtax? I tried email and PM and it's been a few weeks so I'm starting to think I gotta get creative. Normally I would not bother the great and powerful Oz but I've exhausted all my other contacts on the front page, so... any ideas?

Also so I'm not just a jerk coming in here for my own purposes how are y'all doing? BYOB's almost imperceptibly slowly rotating graphics sure do look lovely today.

He just had his first child a month or so ago, so he's a bit tied up at the moment, if you need to contact an administrator Zen Death Robot will be more than happy to help you.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=22120

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Have you tried Twitter? He's always tweeting about something

symbolic posted:

apparently if you cut it open, there's a miniature white heart inside, representing her soul

i recommend against doing that and i have no idea what possessed someone to discover it, but it's a neat little easter egg

"out of my way son, i have to hack your favourite toy open because i heard there was a piece of plastic somewhere in here. it represents your toy's soul and i intend to rip it out"

hi how are you ♥

symbolic

"out of my way son, i have to hack your favourite toy open because i heard there was a piece of plastic somewhere in here. it represents your toy's soul and i intend to rip it out"
a real-life genocide run

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

love that duck

:coffeepal:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

dear richard,...

thanks Manifisto!

tao of lmao

BYOB: We'll get the pig on the horn

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

tao of lmao posted:

thanks Manifisto!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He just had his first child a month or so ago, so he's a bit tied up at the moment, if you need to contact an administrator Zen Death Robot will be more than happy to help you.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=22120

Thanks! I PM'd Mr. Robot, hopefully he will have some insight. I thought Lowtax already had a kid who did stories for Shmorky or something? Either way if he's got a newborn I might just have to wait a bit, good to know.

Have you tried Twitter? He's always tweeting about something

Also thanks! I guess I'll have to actually make a twitter account to do this, but it might be worth it.

tao of lmao posted:

I imagine a phone like batman's except it's pink and has a pig nose for a rotary dial.

Sig by Heather Papps

cute anime girl

I am The Fury posted:

I just took a coffee break and some jerk turned off the pot warmer for the company machine. I had a room temperature cup of coffee because of this. On one hand I was upset because I depend on not being able to taste the coffee from how much it burns, but on the other hand I am thankful because now I will be able to taste dinner. I think it's supposed to be meatloaf tonight :fork:

stale coffee is the worst. enjoy your meatloaf :evilbuddy:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

I am The Fury posted:

A lukewarm cup of coffee is one of the most depressing drinks this world has to offer

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCluRCd2YuM

----------------

Ostentatious

sometimes I like to treat myself and go to old guy Eduardo who makes the most delightful mochas

symbolic

HighwireAct posted:

A lukewarm cup of coffee is one of the most depressing drinks this world has to offer
along with Monster at any temperature warmer than "cryogenically frozen"

Macnult

Ostentatious posted:

sometimes I like to treat myself and go to old guy Eduardo who makes the most delightful mochas

I Dunno

Thanks for reminding me to get coffee, thread.

FluffieDuckie

That's why we're here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Just curious: how long did you guys spending lurking before you first posted in the other forums/subforums? I think I got a little too eager with the posting after I registered, and now it seems like a good idea to slow down and get a better grasp on the culture here before going forward anymore.

symbolic

HighwireAct posted:

Just curious: how long did you guys spending lurking before you first posted in the other forums/subforums? I think I got a little too eager with the posting after I registered, and now it seems like a good idea to slow down and get a better grasp on the culture here before going forward anymore.
like, one day until i started posting in Games, and then another 8 months until i started posting in GBS. i basically delved straight into actively posting, though i've been addicted to posting on forums for years now so it was second nature.

if you feel like you're being rushed to post, than definitely take your time. there's no one pressuring you to post. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

HighwireAct posted:

I lurked for 4 months before registering, back in 2003. I was 17 at the time.