Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Shoehead posted:

So just to be clear cos I heard it before but I'm not sure if its right. You buy a cart or download of one game and then you buy the other two parts from the DLC menu in game for the discount right? Or is it just part 3 that is in the dlc menu?

Also holy crap its finally almost out in Europe!

Both other routes will be purchasable in the in-game DLC menu. Note that you have to play to just past the route split to actually unlock the map location where you can do that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.
Why is there not a fire emblem thread for these discussions?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

shaitan posted:

This might be a better question for http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774186 or http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=188

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I'm sure the people in Europe who have yet to play the game are just itching to jump into a thread full of spoilers to ask a small question that concerns buying DLC in the thread telling you about stuff on the eshop you can buy like DLC.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
The general Fire Emblem thread is mostly spoiler-free, so you can ask questions like that there. It's where us European FE fans have been suffering together for the last couple of months.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

click the coin behind your Mii on the top of the page

That's a different mission. There used to be another 30 points a week for visiting https://www.nintendo.com but I don't see that one anymore.

In the points history it's called "Sign in to your Nintendo Account on the official Nintendo website (weekly)". The separate MyNintendo one is "Collect the My Nintendo sign-in bonus (weekly)".

Zat fucked around with this message at 23:22 on May 16, 2016

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Zat posted:

That's a different mission. There used to be another 30 points a week for visiting https://www.nintendo.com but I don't see that one anymore.

In the points history it's called "Sign in to your Nintendo Account on the official Nintendo website (weekly)". The separate MyNintendo one is "Collect the My Nintendo sign-in bonus (weekly)".

Yeah, and I just got it.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Alxprit posted:

Yeah, and I just got it.

Are you outside Europe? Cause it seems PAL land lost it.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Zat posted:

Are you outside Europe? Cause it seems PAL land lost it.

I got it in PAL land, on the 16th of May.

I'd show you a screenshot, but you'd probably not be able to read it anyway.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

HenryEx posted:

I got it in PAL land, on the 16th of May.

I'd show you a screenshot, but you'd probably not be able to read it anyway.

Yeah, I actually got it just now. It doesn't show up in my missions list or whatever, but it's definitely still something you can get points for.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Oh wow, I didn't know that even existed and just got it for the first time since late April (PAL, Germany). drat.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Both other routes will be purchasable in the in-game DLC menu. Note that you have to play to just past the route split to actually unlock the map location where you can do that, though.

Thanks!

shaitan posted:

I'm literally asking a question about the E-shop

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Shoehead posted:

Thanks!

I'm literally asking a question about the E-shop

Teeeeeeechnically speaking you buy the other routes through Fire Emblem itself, not the eShop.

But it's still a valid question for this thread though.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

shaitan posted:

what would you like to talk about? how is your day going?

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
Yay! The inevitable argument about what should and should not be posted in the thread! I'm looking forward to 40 more replies.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Anyone else having issues with their Tapwave Zodiac?

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Takoluka posted:

Anyone else having issues with their Tapwave Zodiac?

what's a tapwave zodiac

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Amppelix posted:

what's a tapwave zodiac

For cows to graze in. Wait, poo poo

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Amppelix posted:

what's a tapwave zodiac

Handheld Computing Magazine’s Most Innovative PDA of 2003

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"Zodiac is a natty little bit of kit" lol

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

What, you pick the bit of english vocabulary and not "hopelessly in lust with the Zodiac"

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Ted Cruz was in charge of marketing it, by which I mean to say he was the Tapwave Zodiac killer.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
The only problem I have with the fire emblem fates Conquest/Revelation DLC is that I can't play them without the birthright cartridge in the system

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

greatn posted:

Ted Cruz was in charge of marketing it, by which I mean to say he was the Tapwave Zodiac killer.

I was about to say that he was the one responsible for all of its killer apps, but you beat me to it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

(UK)

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ninkobei posted:

The only problem I have with the fire emblem fates Conquest/Revelation DLC is that I can't play them without the birthright cartridge in the system

You can buy the game digitally.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

In Training posted:

The most obnoxiously British pullquote imaginable, goddamn.

wot wot guv me kits a bit nasty blimey queen football the pub

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sarchasm posted:

wot wot guv me kits a bit nasty blimey queen football the pub

Cannot believe you're going around telling people to do unspeakable things to their uncle's cat.

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

How do I get more of the unique horses in Pocket Jockey? I am not sure how. My fiance said that he thinks I have to race the other unique horses as I get them and win with them in order to unlock the next tier of unique horse, but I don't have any of the unique horses and every time they give me a new horse, they only give me an option of 1 horse instead of 4, and it is always a generic horse and it always has sucky stats.

What can I do to advance?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kinky Cookie Bunny posted:

How do I get more of the unique horses in Pocket Jockey? I am not sure how. My fiance said that he thinks I have to race the other unique horses as I get them and win with them in order to unlock the next tier of unique horse, but I don't have any of the unique horses and every time they give me a new horse, they only give me an option of 1 horse instead of 4, and it is always a generic horse and it always has sucky stats.

What can I do to advance?

What was the last unique horse you got? All you need to do is do good with it during growth mode which means winning G1s. Unfortunately If it has already matured and you haven't gotten the next one be prepared to go through growth mode a few times until the same type show up again.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Next week's JP Wii U VC games: Mario Kart DS, Sonic Advance 3, Gradius 2 (MSX)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

So I already have the Ace Attorney games and Pocket Card Addiction.
Should I spend my $20 on something else or wait for Monster Hunter Gen?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Spend it all on badges.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spend it all on that crane game.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Is Etrian Odyssey 4 still on sale? Get that. It's fun.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Spoderman posted:

Try the demo first to see if it's your jam, then grab it and transfer your progress over

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Spoderman posted:

Not only do I have that but also Rune Factory 4 sitting in my case, half finished.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Inzombiac posted:

Monster Hunter and Zero Time Dilemma come out next month. And yes to EOIV if you end up liking the demo. Even though none of the drat dungeon themes are as good as the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

Electric Phantasm posted:

What was the last unique horse you got? All you need to do is do good with it during growth mode which means winning G1s. Unfortunately If it has already matured and you haven't gotten the next one be prepared to go through growth mode a few times until the same type show up again.

If you still have the unique horse in mature mode, you can win a G1 there and get the next unique horse in growth mode.