Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
My bloke does a lovely side with kale. Stir fry it with garlic and soy sauce. It's incredible. That and a big slab of more rare than medium steak and I'm as happy as a sand crab.

I managed to get pregmo within 23 days of trying. Not sure if the kale had anything to do with it but dang it tastes good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.
All I know is when MFM told me my runt (who is rather healthy despite IUGR) will likely have to be a c section since runts apparently don't like being pushed it into the world I was relieved. I'm not the type to do a scheduled c-section or any of that crap, but being told I get to get knocked out and wake up with a cute little boy takes some stress and panic out of the idea of labor.

All I know is for something that doesn't even weigh two pounds yet he kicks like crazy. And I get at least another month of it.

And if vaccienes are as painful for kids as they are for grownups I'm tempted to just get all his done at once. I just got my tdap booster on Thursday at the ob and my shoulder is still sore as poo poo.

Sharks Below
May 23, 2011

ty hc <3
Rando dropping in to say TDaP is one of the most painful vaccines - second only to Gardasil IMO - so don't worry, most vaccines aren't that bad at all :)

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

And you can't get all the kids vaccines done at once. There's a standard schedule for a reason...some need to be given so far apart, some shouldn't be given together, etc.

But yes, tdap is THE WORST. i hate when my booster is due.

New Weave Wendy
Mar 11, 2007
I'm getting tdap and rhogam both at my next prenatal visit. Should be some good times.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

sheri posted:

And you can't get all the kids vaccines done at once. There's a standard schedule for a reason...some need to be given so far apart, some shouldn't be given together, etc.

But yes, tdap is THE WORST. i hate when my booster is due.

It also doesn't help that my body hates casein, so yesterday I felt lovely and blah and just hope our boy gets his daddy's cast iron stomach, because it sucks, and I can already understand the thought process behind anti-vaxxers (i still think it's crazy and irresponsible, but at the same time, I "get it"now, with the not wanting to ever cause harm to your kid.And I was worried about my husband being the pushover parent...our son isn't even born yet and I already know he'll just have to pout and I'll be bending to his will)

Why hasn't medical science advanced to the point of just being able to jab you once and that's it, never have to worry about boosters ever again?

\/\/I made my husband hold my hand. I'm fine with bloodwork (he gets more squeamish than I do because I'm such a difficult stick), but getting shots *of*something are a different story. The only thing worse, I've decided, is toradol.

Dr Jankenstein fucked around with this message at 19:05 on May 14, 2016

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh gently caress I'm terrible with needles, I wish I had remained ignorant of how painful this one could potentially be. (Having said that I managed to not faint at my last two blood tests so.) It's weird I'm not a squeamish person generally but when it comes to any needle based things I get the heebie-jeebies and faint about 70% of the time. :(

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010

AA is for Quitters posted:

All I know is when MFM told me my runt (who is rather healthy despite IUGR) will likely have to be a c section since runts apparently don't like being pushed it into the world I was relieved. I'm not the type to do a scheduled c-section or any of that crap, but being told I get to get knocked out and wake up with a cute little boy takes some stress and panic out of the idea of labor.

Honestly my secret hope is that the doctor will say "Yep, C-section." I realize that surgery isn't easy and things can go wrong, but I'm also a huge wuss and would love to not be in extreme pain for hours.

And I feel you on the tdap thing. Once I got that and a flu shot in the same arm on the same day, because sometimes I'm the biggest moron.

On another note, just to check: the sudden, brief feeling that I have pulled a muscle under my belly any time I lift my arms over my head or roll over in bed too fast is probably just round ligament pain/nothing to worry about, right?

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I had both a TDAP and an amnio this pregnancy and the TDAP hurt a lot longer than the amnio. I felt sore for a week after the TDAP. Although the amnio at the time was no picnic, I forgot about it after two days.

Hi_Bears
Mar 6, 2012

ArmadilloConspiracy posted:

Honestly my secret hope is that the doctor will say "Yep, C-section." I realize that surgery isn't easy and things can go wrong, but I'm also a huge wuss and would love to not be in extreme pain for hours.

And I feel you on the tdap thing. Once I got that and a flu shot in the same arm on the same day, because sometimes I'm the biggest moron.

On another note, just to check: the sudden, brief feeling that I have pulled a muscle under my belly any time I lift my arms over my head or roll over in bed too fast is probably just round ligament pain/nothing to worry about, right?

You don't have to be in extreme pain for hours - just get the epidural. My contractions got to be a little worse than period cramps (I rated them a 4 on pain scale) and then I got the epidural. After that was basically pain free. With c-section you'd have to deal with weeks of recovery pain. I was also secretly hoping for a c-section but I was glad to have been able to deliver vaginally because I felt pretty much back to normal after a day (and I never took anything stronger than Motrin after birth, and that was only because the nurses kept offering it)

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
TDaP is weird, everyone says it causes awful muscle pain. Nada for me. Got a ton of boosters at once for a trip and the only one which I recall hurting was rabies. I can stretch my arm above my head, lift heavy things, everything. I think I've gotten 5 tetanus boosters over the years and none of them hurt.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

Can't you just schedule a c-section if you want to do it that way? Your health care your choice and all that.

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010

sheri posted:

Can't you just schedule a c-section if you want to do it that way? Your health care your choice and all that.

Probably, but I know rationally that isn't the ideal choice to make if there isn't a solid medical reason for it. Just sometimes the idea of the labor freaks me out and I fantasize about being let off the hook.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

sheri posted:

I think (in the UK anyway) it is the more expensive option and what with us having a national health service they probably want us to do it the traditional way. Two of my friends had C-sections, one because she had a heart problem which meant a vaginal birth could have done her in (she also had to spend the LAST 3 MONTHS of her pregnancy in a heart ward :( ) and the other was a petite friend who was going to drop a whopper baby so it was safer to do it that way.

There is also a school of thought that vaginal births help build the baby's immune system, which really surprised me. I caught the end of a conversation about it on Woman's Hour on Radio 4. Here are some articles about it-

This one is extremely dry- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3110651/

quote:

During vaginal delivery, the contact with the maternal vaginal and intestinal flora is an important source for the start of the infant's colonization. During Cesarean Delivery, this direct contact is absent, and non-maternally derived environmental bacteria play an important role for infants’ intestinal colonization.31 Some authors have suggested that the composition of the very first human microbiota could have long lasting effects on the intestine in breast fed infants. For example, Gronlund, et al 32 showed that the primary gut flora in infants born by cesarean delivery may be disturbed for up to 6 months after birth. Another study using culture based techniques showed that the mode of delivery was associated with differences in intestinal microbes 7 years after delivery. 33 The clinical relevance of these changes is unknown, and even longer follow-up is needed to establish how long-lasting these alterations of the primary gut flora can be.

One that is a little easier to digest (ho ho)
http://healthland.time.com/2013/02/12/the-connection-between-dirty-diapers-and-childhood-health/

quote:

During vaginal delivery, for example, babies are baptized to the world of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens as they pass through the birth canal; birth is, in a sense, their first immunization against the bugs they are likely to encounter in their new environment as their still developing immune systems get to work taking stock of the microbes. Babies pick up the microbial content of their mother’s gut. Over time, the babies’ immune systems start to distinguish between friend and foe in the microbial world, and launch attacks on potentially harmful bugs while leaving beneficial ones, like those that live in the gut, alone.

Cesarean section, however, bypasses this immunizing opportunity, and may leave newborns more vulnerable to certain infections since their immune systems are still catching up. In the study, infants born by C-section had fewer colonies of Escherichia and Shigella bacteria than those born vaginally. These are the seeding species, says Kozyrskyj, and lay the foundation for the next groups of microbes to come. They are critical for priming the newborn’s immune system to learn which agents are potentially dangerous and which, particularly those on foods, can be given a pass. “We are still learning about this, but it seems that there is an order [to the colonization],” she says. “And if there is an order, then timing is important.”

You can however, 'seed' a newborn baby with your...er..juices.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/aug/17/vaginal-seeding-c-section-babies-microbiome

quote:

Last year, Dominguez-Bello conducted a study in Puerto Rico on 21 babies. Now under peer review, the results showed that her technique – remove the baby from mom’s uterus; swab its mouth, eyes and skin; place on mom’s chest – does have a positive impact on the diversity of a newborn’s microbiome. “We saw that if you expose a baby to an inoculum, you got the inoculum in the baby,” she says. In other words, babies who were seeded with the gauze had a microbiome closer to a baby born vaginally than those born via C-section – results which were still present after one month. “While it’s not equivalent to a baby born vaginally, there is some important restoration happening,” Bello says.

It sounds weird but I am sort of excited about the labour. I know it will be painful and messy and smelly and bloody and intense- but weirdly, that doesn't scare me like it did (subject to change) I'm quite looking forward to being involved in something so primal and natural. And I win a baby at the end!

I'm hoping my physique will lend itself to labour well, I'm pretty tall with big old hips, and big feet, which according to some, is related to the size of your pelvis bone (bigger the better). IDK if it is an old wives tale, but I WANT TO BELIEVE. My sister who is a little shorter than I am had two 'easy' births.

Time will tell I suppose, but I'm all for a vag birth, it sounds like it is better for the baby in the long run too.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I'm still lolling at that My Birth Plan :cry: blog.

And mourning. Mourning that I only saw Fury Road in the theatre once, not twice.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

sheri posted:

You definitely can, but I pretty much got told the odds of me making it all the way to term are slim. Right now kid's breathing, and looks like even if i deliver tomorrow (at 29 weeks) the nicu stay will likely be more to fatten his rear end up rather than anything seriously threatening. Kid's barely a pound, but looking (and kicking) real healthy.

I just, even without complications, can't justify scheduling a c-section, or having an intentional c-section as part of my birth plan. Scheduled c-sections just seem like the epitome of having a child as an accessory, so much so that you pencil their birth in around hair appointments. But I'm another one that's far more terrified of vaginal birth than surgery.

And I'm pretty sure my kid is going to grow up to be a raver. He likes dancing. At 1:30 in the morning. He also enjoys kicking his dad in the head and in the rear end. My husband no longer likes being the little spoon.

Dr Jankenstein fucked around with this message at 07:42 on May 15, 2016

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
See the thought of having my belly cut open and a baby pulled out is FAR MORE :cry: to me!

Amaterasu
Aug 7, 2007
Godless Heathen

AA is for Quitters posted:

I too wish to be knocked out and then handed babies when I wake up. But they rarely give you general anesthesia for a c section. It adds additional risk for everyone so it's only used in emergency situations. They give you an epidural, though supposedly you can still feel parts of it as they are moving intestines out of the way and actually taking the baby out.

There are videos of actual c sections on youtube but I have no desire to watch them. I think seeing it will just freak me out more. With twins I've been told I'm all but guaranteed to have a c section unless they are both in the perfect position when the time comes. My OB told me that even if labor starts without either baby in breech position that after the first twin is born the remaining twin can flip to breech in the meantime because they suddenly have a lot of room to move around. I'd be pretty pissed to have the unfortunate luck of both a vaginal birth AND a c section all in one day.

Does anyone have plans to bring in any extra help for the first couple weeks at home? I've been considering it but I have no idea how to find someone or how much it would cost. With twins and a c section leaving me pretty useless for a bit I think my poor husband may have a nervous breakdown. Worst case scenario my mother or MIL can help but they may actually make things more stressful instead of less. Having someone around who deals with newborns all the time sounds like a huge benefit if we can afford it.

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.

Amaterasu posted:

I too wish to be knocked out and then handed babies when I wake up. But they rarely give you general anesthesia for a c section. It adds additional risk for everyone so it's only used in emergency situations. They give you an epidural, though supposedly you can still feel parts of it as they are moving intestines out of the way and actually taking the baby out.

There are videos of actual c sections on youtube but I have no desire to watch them. I think seeing it will just freak me out more. With twins I've been told I'm all but guaranteed to have a c section unless they are both in the perfect position when the time comes. My OB told me that even if labor starts without either baby in breech position that after the first twin is born the remaining twin can flip to breech in the meantime because they suddenly have a lot of room to move around. I'd be pretty pissed to have the unfortunate luck of both a vaginal birth AND a c section all in one day.

Does anyone have plans to bring in any extra help for the first couple weeks at home? I've been considering it but I have no idea how to find someone or how much it would cost. With twins and a c section leaving me pretty useless for a bit I think my poor husband may have a nervous breakdown. Worst case scenario my mother or MIL can help but they may actually make things more stressful instead of less. Having someone around who deals with newborns all the time sounds like a huge benefit if we can afford it.

My wife and I are planning on having her mom stay with us for as long as we need with our twins, but my wife also wants to hire a postpartum doula to come by and provide help and support. Might be worth looking into for your city. Lots of places have sliding scales for prices, and some people may be interested in cutting you a deal because they want to get experience with multiples.

Maybe it's on a hospital by hospital basis, but we were told that if baby A is vertex and is larger than baby B, that they would be likely able to do a vaginal birth even if baby B ends up breach or transverse. I think the logic is that if you can get the bigger one out you should be able to get the little one out too.

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

Amaterasu posted:

I think that what you are looking for is called a "Post-Partum Doula". The idea is to bring in someone who can help you with the baby or help you with whatever else you need so you can focus on the baby. They provide a lot of education to new moms, but I know some will also help keep the house up, buy groceries etc. I think the price would depend on your location and the amount of time you want them to spend with you. The nice thing about a Post-Partum Doula, is that they are not family, so you don't feel a need to entertain them or let them play with the baby etc. They are there to do a job for you.

nissu
Apr 29, 2014
These hormones are officially killing me or I'm going insane!

I haven't been able to breastfeed our baby since we left the hospital six days ago, because my boobs are bleeding. His latch wasn't correct and nobody cared to check it properly at the hospital even when I complained about the awful pain when breastfeeding.

So today I made a grocery store run to get more formula and I was certain that people were looking at me judging.. I almost started to cry at the register because I thought even the cashier was judging me.

I hope it's the hormones and not my mental state..

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

nissu posted:

I haven't been able to breastfeed our baby since we left the hospital six days ago, because my boobs are bleeding. His latch wasn't correct and nobody cared to check it properly at the hospital even when I complained about the awful pain when breastfeeding.

So today I made a grocery store run to get more formula and I was certain that people were looking at me judging.. I almost started to cry at the register because I thought even the cashier was judging me.

If you do want to get some real breastfeeding help it may not be too late. If you are in the US you can search this site for a lactation specialist.http://www.llli.org Many nurses at hospitals mean well but they aren't always terribly informed or helpful when it comes to breastfeeding.

You are feeding your baby and that is the most important thing though. Feeding him formula does not make you a bad mother and anyone who judges you that way can go to hell IMO.

Hi_Bears
Mar 6, 2012

nissu posted:

have you tried a breast shield? that might help protect your nipples while they heal, but still allow you to breastfeed. It's almost a rite of passage to deal with cracked, painful nipples when starting to breastfeed -- but yes someone should have said something before they started bleeding! the hormones are a rollercoaster post partum, hang in there, you're doing great.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
Do you have a breast pump? I got shredded nipples within about a week of giving birth, and using a pump to express milk meant that I could keep on breastfeeding, without being in horrible pain. It took a few weeks for my nipples to heal up enough to try to let kiddo latch again, but she hadn't forgotten how.

Yes, those hormones can make you feel downright terrible! Combine that with the fact that you've just birthed another human and probably aren't getting very much sleep and you've got a scenario where you're having a mental meltdown at the checkout. It's ok, lots of us have been there. The important thing is that your baby is being fed and cared for and you're doing that. You're doing a great job, hang in there :)

nissu
Apr 29, 2014
Thank you all for your encouraging words that maybe I'm not mental, yet.

I'm not in the US, but I found a similar association here for breastfeeding support. They give advice and have these fabulous support moms that help you when in need (they even have a 24/7 help line where you can call and cry your eyes out).
One of these support moms lived quite near us and she came to visit us on Saturday night! She checked the latch and told me that no wonder that my nipples resembles raw minced meat - baby boy had a latch that they call "spaghetti latch". He sucks only the nipple in and keeps on sucking like a spaghetti.

Now I know how to make him latch correctly, I just have to wait for my boobs to heal first.
I tried pumping, but it didn't feel too good and there we're so much blood mixed with the milk afterwards so I've been trying to express the milk by hand now. It's not much, but I hope it will keep the milk flowing just enough that I can start breastfeeding again when my milk factory is back in business after repairs.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

nissu posted:

Thank you all for your encouraging words that maybe I'm not mental, yet.

I'm not in the US, but I found a similar association here for breastfeeding support. They give advice and have these fabulous support moms that help you when in need (they even have a 24/7 help line where you can call and cry your eyes out).
One of these support moms lived quite near us and she came to visit us on Saturday night! She checked the latch and told me that no wonder that my nipples resembles raw minced meat - baby boy had a latch that they call "spaghetti latch". He sucks only the nipple in and keeps on sucking like a spaghetti.

Now I know how to make him latch correctly, I just have to wait for my boobs to heal first.
I tried pumping, but it didn't feel too good and there we're so much blood mixed with the milk afterwards so I've been trying to express the milk by hand now. It's not much, but I hope it will keep the milk flowing just enough that I can start breastfeeding again when my milk factory is back in business after repairs.

Good news. :)

I found coconut oil to be very soothing for my nipples more so than lanolin.

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004
I think I may be in labor?

I was up late last night with 45-60s contractions 4-6 minutes apart. It was like clockwork for about 2.5h, until I went to the bathroom and decided to try to sleep.

Today they were irregular for most of the morning, but they're back to 4-5 minutes apart, 45-60s, as of the past two hours.

But here's the thing: they don't hurt. They were fairly uncomfortable last night, and about half of them have been a little uncomfortable today, but that's it.

I'm 37w1d... My plan is to just ride this out and call the doc if they get painful or more frequent than every 4 minutes. Does that sound like a good plan?

Edit: I also became really nauseated this morning and threw up a little in a parking lot. I'm feeling less nauseous now though. I've also pooped about 30x since Sunday. I don't know how I had that much poop in my entire body, I haven't been constipated or anything.

dopaMEAN fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 17, 2016

ghost story
Sep 10, 2005
Boo.

dopaMEAN posted:

I think I may be in labor?

I was up late last night with 45-60s contractions 4-6 minutes apart. It was like clockwork for about 2.5h, until I went to the bathroom and decided to try to sleep.

Today they were irregular for most of the morning, but they're back to 4-5 minutes apart, 45-60s, as of the past two hours.

But here's the thing: they don't hurt. They were fairly uncomfortable last night, and about half of them have been a little uncomfortable today, but that's it.

I'm 37w1d... My plan is to just ride this out and call the doc if they get painful or more frequent than every 4 minutes. Does that sound like a good plan?

Edit: I also became really nauseated this morning and threw up a little in a parking lot. I'm feeling less nauseous now though. I've also pooped about 30x since Sunday. I don't know how I had that much poop in my entire body, I haven't been constipated or anything.

I'd go in and get checked out at L&D asap or at least give your provider a call. I had the same symptoms and had a kid a few hours later.

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004

ghost story posted:

I'd go in and get checked out at L&D asap or at least give your provider a call. I had the same symptoms and had a kid a few hours later.

My husband is coming home pretty soon, I'll call once he's home!

I took a nap and now they're more like 5 minutes apart. I'm definitely feeling a bit more discomfort in my lower back now.

Also I've got some pretty wet discharge.

I'm going to feel so stupid if this is a false alarm!

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

dopaMEAN posted:

I took a nap and now they're more like 5 minutes apart. I'm definitely feeling a bit more discomfort in my lower back now.

Good luck! The frequent and loose stools along with the nausea are signs that you should call, even if the contractions aren't regular. Hope you'll have a baby soon!

nissu
Apr 29, 2014

dopaMEAN posted:

I think you are in labour! Good luck and hope you get to meet your baby soon :)

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004
When I called the doctor they said I could come in or I could wait at home until I was 3-5 minutes apart and couldn't talk/walk through the contractions. So I've been waiting it out. Could barely sleep last night - slept from 10:30pm-1am, 1:30am-2:30am. At about 4am I realized the carpet cleaners are coming today and started moving all of my furniture into the kitchen. Now it's 6am and I'm coming to terms with the idea that this whole labor thing isn't going to pick up, I'm just going to keep having contractions every 3.5-9 minutes (they've gotten more irregular) for the rest of my life.

My back is way more involved in them now. I can just about time them with back pain, rather than pressure. But the nausea and pooping stopped. In fact, I occasionally feel a tremendous urge to poo like once an hour (usually during a contraction) but can't seem to produce anything.

I guess I'll just work on the manuscript I'm supposed to be writing until it's time to "wake up"? I was really hoping all this sound and thunder meant she'd be coming soon, but if she isn't I really need to get a draft together in the next two weeks - I hate writing.

Protip to all of you getting ready to have a baby: Don't look up "prodromal labor". Knowing that it exists is just terribly discouraging.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Um, have you mentioned that feeling of needing to poo but unable to produce anything to your doctor? You might want to. That's both a sign of constipation and of being dilated enough that your body is ready to push. They had me in at the L&D over the weekend for it. In my case it was due to a baby squishing against my intestines.

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004

Palisader posted:

Um, have you mentioned that feeling of needing to poo but unable to produce anything to your doctor? You might want to. That's both a sign of constipation and of being dilated enough that your body is ready to push. They had me in at the L&D over the weekend for it. In my case it was due to a baby squishing against my intestines.

I haven't - It's only been going on since about 3 am though. I'll mention it now!

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

dopaMEAN posted:

I haven't - It's only been going on since about 3 am though. I'll mention it now!

Good. I worry! I mean, I don't know you, but still.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Ohhhhh! Good Luck and I hope it goes smoothly for you! A friend has gone in to be induced today so I am all excited for her, and now you, random internet person ;)

I heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time today. What an amazing thing. :3:

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

Rondette posted:

Ohhhhh! Good Luck and I hope it goes smoothly for you! A friend has gone in to be induced today so I am all excited for her, and now you, random internet person ;)

I heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time today. What an amazing thing. :3:

Yay! I'll tell you something, I hear my son's heartbeat once a week now (since I go to the doctor's once a week) and it never gets old.

annaconda
Mar 12, 2007
deadly bite
Next time you have the Doppler on, record it on your phone. I love having a recording of both my babies' early heart beats.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

annaconda posted:

Next time you have the Doppler on, record it on your phone. I love having a recording of both my babies' early heart beats.

Hehe oh I did :3: it's a banger all right....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-KHLrLAGc

Rondette fucked around with this message at 09:31 on May 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dopaMEAN
Dec 4, 2004

Rondette posted:

Hehe oh I did :3: it's a banger all right....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-KHLrLAGc

That's amazing!!! Congratulations!

I got checked out last night - 1cm dilated, sent right home. Contractions were coming every 2:30s, lasting a over a minute, for an hour before I decided to go in. They were down to every 3-7 minutes when I was being monitored.

Looks like this is my life now! But they gave me ambien and I slept like 10 hours. I needed the sleep so much!