Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

oxbrain
Aug 18, 2005

Put a glide in your stride and a dip in your hip and come on up to the mothership.

Ringo Star Get posted:

Gotta upgrade to Pilot SUPER sports!

Hankook ventus rs3 in 205/55/16 are half the price.

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

pik_d posted:

Years ago I accidentally voted in this thread, today I finally made up for it:

My new (to me) 2015 GTI

I have a twin now.

Christobevii3
Jul 3, 2006
Sexy white gti. I'd love one.

Anyone used eurocharge in austin or houston for tuning yet? Seems they are doing pretty good dyno tunes for velosters. Tork motorsports has a nasty taste in older cars but seem to be trying for velosters but hitting a dyno tune for me is hard. Last event had a 250whp guy with bolt ons again though so tempting.

http://www.eurocharged.com/

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Just bought my first nice new car, a 2016 Golf. Anything I should know? Look out for? Its amazing so far, but a hell of a splurge.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

gypsyshred posted:

Just bought my first nice new car, a 2016 Golf. Anything I should know? Look out for? Its amazing so far, but a hell of a splurge.

What you should know - Car payments suck. :v:

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Regarding a new GTI, how much of a difference is there really between an SE, and an SE with Performance Package. I see the numbers, but is there really a reason to go with the Performance Package for what's basically going to be a commuter car?

I'd be coming from a car that's considerably higher performance, so I know I'm going to be in for a considerably more sedate driving experience. But its only a couple grand to add Performance + DCC. I just don't know if I should go for it on a car I'm basically going to use to drive to work. There aren't even any fun roads around here (Houston) to hoon it on.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The only reason to buy the PP is not on the list of things you posted and it's the LSD.

Radiohead71
Sep 15, 2007

Owners also praise the improved/bigger brakes of the PP from what I have read. I would also order the LP for $1000 if I was going to buy (GTI will be my next car). Both the PP and LP are absolute buys for me. Totally worth the money, no matter the trim level.

^ According to owners, the lsd makes a big difference for the GTI, even for non track use since it better applies power. Drivers can usually notice a difference, especially in turns.

http://www.newcenturyvw.com/blog/benefits-of-the-golf-gti-performance-package/

Radiohead71 fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 19, 2016

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Thanks. I forgot about the LSD. I guess for $1500 the Performance Pack is kind of a no brainer. And the Lighting Pack is a definite buy as well.

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Don't bother with dcc.

Christobevii3
Jul 3, 2006
LSD is worth $1500. My veloster to add LSD is $1500 + pulling tranny, machining, installing, and anal lube. Do it. FWD needs lsd when you get in the mid 200's for hp.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
The PP is worth it for the LSD. I don't have it and make around 300whp... lol traction. No. I basically abuse the poo poo out of the traction control anytime I look at the throttle.

pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006

Sigma X posted:

Last week part of my dash fell off. Friday I realized that my front tires are down to the wear bars, at 7700 miles. Man this car is great.
Its disappointing to read that you've been having so many issues with yours. What fell off?

Considering mine had 77 hard demo miles on it at purchase, it somehow hasn't had issues after being hit twice and handled 4 track days in my 38k miles of ownership. Not sure if I should feel lucky or be prepared for disaster.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

pr0craztinazn posted:

Its disappointing to read that you've been having so many issues with yours. What fell off?

Considering mine had 77 hard demo miles on it at purchase, it somehow hasn't had issues after being hit twice and handled 4 track days in my 38k miles of ownership. Not sure if I should feel lucky or be prepared for disaster.

It's kind of awkward to answer people when they ask me how I like it. "It's a blast to drive but it's a piece of poo poo" confuses folks. Probably the only car that was this much fun to drive on the street was my NB, but the flipside is the only car I've ever owned that has had this much poo poo going wrong with it was a 3000GT the PO had done 0 maintenance to and was given to me completely for free.

The bit of trim that sits on the steering column, to which the flexible steering column cover connects to, vibrated/rattled itself loose and fell out (around ~7550 mi). In addition, the rubberized shade/cover for the instrument cluster squeaks under its own weight going over bumps/irregularities in the road (since, like, 2K mi).

This weekend, I drove up to VIR for two days of trackday. The TPMS died on the road about 15 minutes after I started out (~7880 mi).

During the third session (marking the 200th-225th minute for the car on track overall), the rear brake pads failed. When I inspected them post-session I thought I was getting some really bad tapering, but when I actually changed them I found all four rear pads cracked in half down the middle and the front half had ejected themselves out of the brake assy onto the track at some point. The rear tires, which had about 3/32nds of wear left till they hit the wear bars, are solidly down in the bars now, and the fronts' tread blocks are worn so unevenly I'm going to have to replace them, too. VIR is definitely harder on the car that Summit Main or Shenandoah, and a big brake kit, track pads, and DOT slicks are the order of the day for next season.

I've got automotive ADHD - the longest I've kept a car was the Cayman, and 2nd place goes to the Miata - but I don't think I'll be keeping this much longer. If I wasn't in the process of buying a house I'd probably already be hunting for an E92 M3 or something else to swap it out for.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
It's a shame you've had so much bad luck with the fiesta. Mine is a year and a half old, just hit 11,000 miles and hasn't had a single issue. All of the interior panels are still attached and no new rattles. No brake or tire wear issues, and no panel gap issues either. It's been rock solid and an absolute blast to drive.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?
Closing in on a year with mine, 18000 miles, and same. Everything's still as solid as it was from the factory, my only odd noises come from the random poo poo I have in the door pockets rattling and I can't hardly blame that on the car. OEM tires will more likely than not last through the season without trouble and my brakes were fine when I changed from the winters a month or so ago.

I don't track the car but I'm far from nice to it. A friend of mine bought the one I test drove and his feels as solid as mine still even though he does light off-roading every day for work. I think you just got unlucky.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I've got over 34k on the Focus now without any issues (knocks on wood). Is there that much difference in build between the Focus and the Fiesta? Admittedly, I'm not autocrossing regularly anymore, and I've never tracked it, which can make a pretty big difference on wear items.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sigma X posted:

I've got automotive ADHD - the longest I've kept a car was the Cayman, and 2nd place goes to the Miata - but I don't think I'll be keeping this much longer. If I wasn't in the process of buying a house I'd probably already be hunting for an E92 M3 or something else to swap it out for.

Not sure about yourself but everyone I know personally that has the money to freely buy late model German performance cars (usually in conjunction with having very few non-automotive financial obligations) are all the same way and go through 2-4 different daily drivers a year and it's obvious that they never really seem satisfied with what they have. I almost feel bad for them and how they can own an E90 M3 and not be swooning every minute their in the drivers seat but i guess that's just what happens when you go about acquiring cars for years and years like your playing Gran Turismo irl.

I'm the total opposite but im happy to be so, I still absolutely love my Fiesta ST (and occasionally live paycheck to paycheck at times because of it) and for the vast majority of the time there's really nothing else that I would rather be driving than what I already am. With 11k miles and handful of mods on it so far the only problems have been both moldings on the roof peeling slightly (which is likely from pressure washer at the carwash and not a build quality issue), one dead TPMS sensor replaced under warranty, and a flat tire from a piece of tail light...I did mention experiencing a clutch shudder issue briefly but that seems to have took care of itself thankfully. I think my average period of vehicle ownership has been around 2-3yrs, with my last two cars replaced due to being too broken to want to fix and continue driving them - which was my original intention to begin with. So far I plan on keeping this one until the new Fiesta finally comes out and maybe trading in for one of those depending on how they stack up to the Mk.7...unfortunately I don't see sales of the Focus RS being enough even by that point to make one of those my own at this point but who knows what the future holds.

I'm not good with multiple car ownership either. I have a '90 Miata at the moment as a 2nd summer-only car but ive decided it has to go because ive rarely driven it since I got the FiST...though that's also due to it being a little too low to the ground to actually drive like a Miata without constant fear of being swallowed up by the road (not my fault, prior owner did it - but it does look really nice parked...and the car was free/acquired on trade) and wears a 5yr old out of state inspection sticker at the moment even though it still registered, insured, and has an antique plate on it. I was planning to get another motorcycle (like a SV650) after selling it but i think id rather just pay off the ST early instead and enjoy the bike I already own. And i really love Miatas too, the car I owned for the longest period was my 95M Miata (5 years?).

What im saying is that Automotive Monogamy really can be a good thing sometimes - One :love: :rznv:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Locator posted:

I've got over 34k on the Focus now without any issues (knocks on wood). Is there that much difference in build between the Focus and the Fiesta? Admittedly, I'm not autocrossing regularly anymore, and I've never tracked it, which can make a pretty big difference on wear items.

For one, the Fiesta is made in Mexico and the Focus is made in Wayne, Michigan. :mexico:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

fyodor posted:

For one, the Fiesta is made in Mexico and the Focus is made in Wayne, Michigan. :mexico:

Fiesta is Cuautitlan. The next generation Focus will move to Hermosillo, current home of the MKZ and the Fusion.

unless donald trump becomes president...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fyodor posted:

:sad:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Have no worries. There is a gent on Focusst.org that as a 300k Focus ST. He's just now working on the clutch I believe.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It's lazy of me to say just because it's made in Mexico it is somehow inferior in build quality. Probably other... reasons.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
I dunno Mexico and Wayne, Michigan could really be a toss up on quality

Twozzok
Jul 18, 2005
Currently on the verge of getting an Abarth 595 140. Not quite on the level of your FiSTs and FoSTs but still warmer than my current car.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I love my Abarth. It's fun to drive around and have people laugh at you :haw:

Christobevii3
Jul 3, 2006

Twozzok posted:

Currently on the verge of getting an Abarth 595 140. Not quite on the level of your FiSTs and FoSTs but still warmer than my current car.

They're pretty nuts tuned with a few parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZAzkXSf-JQ

Focus ST with 300k miles and just now touching the clutch? How boring of a driver you think he is?

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Yeah. I've owned one car before and sold it at $30k miles. When do I replace things like brake pads and clutch? When I notice they just suck more? My FoST is rolling rock steady at like 43k miles. It's the best "accelerate as fast as I can to the speed limit" mobile.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

Not sure about yourself but everyone I know personally that has the money to freely buy late model German performance cars (usually in conjunction with having very few non-automotive financial obligations) are all the same way and go through 2-4 different daily drivers a year and it's obvious that they never really seem satisfied with what they have. I almost feel bad for them and how they can own an E90 M3 and not be swooning every minute their in the drivers seat but i guess that's just what happens when you go about acquiring cars for years and years like your playing Gran Turismo irl.

I'm the total opposite but im happy to be so, I still absolutely love my Fiesta ST (and occasionally live paycheck to paycheck at times because of it) and for the vast majority of the time there's really nothing else that I would rather be driving than what I already am. With 11k miles and handful of mods on it so far the only problems have been both moldings on the roof peeling slightly (which is likely from pressure washer at the carwash and not a build quality issue), one dead TPMS sensor replaced under warranty, and a flat tire from a piece of tail light...I did mention experiencing a clutch shudder issue briefly but that seems to have took care of itself thankfully. I think my average period of vehicle ownership has been around 2-3yrs, with my last two cars replaced due to being too broken to want to fix and continue driving them - which was my original intention to begin with. So far I plan on keeping this one until the new Fiesta finally comes out and maybe trading in for one of those depending on how they stack up to the Mk.7...unfortunately I don't see sales of the Focus RS being enough even by that point to make one of those my own at this point but who knows what the future holds.

I'm not good with multiple car ownership either. I have a '90 Miata at the moment as a 2nd summer-only car but ive decided it has to go because ive rarely driven it since I got the FiST...though that's also due to it being a little too low to the ground to actually drive like a Miata without constant fear of being swallowed up by the road (not my fault, prior owner did it - but it does look really nice parked...and the car was free/acquired on trade) and wears a 5yr old out of state inspection sticker at the moment even though it still registered, insured, and has an antique plate on it. I was planning to get another motorcycle (like a SV650) after selling it but i think id rather just pay off the ST early instead and enjoy the bike I already own. And i really love Miatas too, the car I owned for the longest period was my 95M Miata (5 years?).

What im saying is that Automotive Monogamy really can be a good thing sometimes - One :love: :rznv:

This is an interesting topic for me - how long to keep a car. I buy used cars with cash so payments don't come into play for me. I kept my C class 5-6years or 60k miles and was never happy with it from a driving perspective (it was practical and surprisingly reliable though). After that I picked up my Saabaru, which I've had for 4 years / 43k miles, and I've had my Miata for 3 years / 15k miles. The Saabaru is about to turn 100k, the Miata 82k.

When I'm not driving the Saabaru, I'm bored with it, but when I get behind the wheel and find a little bit of road I can screw off on, I have enough fun, and it's so cheap to own and practical that I can't justify getting rid of it.

I'm a little too tall for the Miata and am not fully comfortable in it after a back injury, but it's always a blast to drive. I've put more money into it than I hoped (new AC compressor, small coolant leak from head gasket, repainted bumper because PO had lost a 3x5" paint chip).

If I replaced either of these cars my gut would be to go to an E90 M3, Cayman/Boxster or other prestige car (or an S2000 if they weren't so overpriced), but I don't think I'd have as much fun. New cars, aside from the FiST, are even less interesting to me, at least in the 30k and under segment.

I guess what it comes down to is that cars with the characteristics I like (reasonably light, playful, engaging to drive) aren't made any more*, and the used cars with these traits (E30 M3 etc) have gone up so far in value that they're out of budget, too hard to find, or otherwise priced too high to justify - so there's nothing out there that I could really enjoy as my next DD.

*FiST is the obvious exception here but I wouldn't drop the Saabaru for it.

blk fucked around with this message at 07:53 on May 24, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

blk posted:

This is an interesting topic for me - how long to keep a car. I buy used cars with cash so payments don't come into play for me. I kept my C class 5-6years or 60k miles and was never happy with it from a driving perspective (it was practical and surprisingly reliable though). After that I picked up my Saabaru, which I've had for 4 years / 43k miles, and I've had my Miata for 3 years / 15k miles. The Saabaru is about to turn 100k, the Miata 82k.

When I'm not driving the Saabaru, I'm bored with it, but when I get behind the wheel and find a little bit of road I can screw off on, I have enough fun, and it's so cheap to own and practical that I can't justify getting rid of it.

I'm a little too tall for the Miata and am not fully comfortable in it after a back injury, but it's always a blast to drive. I've put more money into it than I hoped (new AC compressor, small coolant leak from head gasket, repainted bumper because PO had lost a 3x5" paint chip).

If I replaced either of these cars my gut would be to go to an E90 M3, Cayman/Boxster or other prestige car (or an S2000 if they weren't so overpriced), but I don't think I'd have as much fun. New cars, aside from the FiST, are even less interesting to me, at least in the 30k and under segment.

I guess what it comes down to is that cars with the characteristics I like (reasonably light, playful, engaging to drive) aren't made any more*, and the used cars with these traits (E30 M3 etc) have gone up so far in value that they're out of budget, too hard to find, or otherwise priced too high to justify - so there's nothing out there that I could really enjoy as my next DD.

*FiST is the obvious exception here but I wouldn't drop the Saabaru for it.

I've trended away from paying cash for vehicles myself as over the last 10 years my disposable income increased while my tolerance for my cars going tits up and wiping out my bank account on a whim has decreased significantly which ultimately culminated in buying the FiST my first warrantied brand new car. It sounds like if your ok with Miatas and WRXs then you could be happy with something like a F_ST (remember ST = engineered by Germans) or a BRZ/FR-S and be satisfied performance wise without having to pay the German performance premium.

I will say that even though theres a lot of excellent cars around right now in the sub $30k performance segment there really isn't too deep of a variety when buying new (esp. if you dont want a hatchback) but I still can't understand how some of these cars can be dimissed without driving them when they seem to promising.

http://jalopnik.com/the-best-performance-car-for-less-than-30-000-1685489289

^ those are essentially your only choices, I guess if nothing there is worth dropping the coin then you really do need to get yourself a BMW - if newer I suggest a twin turbo 135i or 335i, if slightly older is ok then go find a perfect E46 M3 (which are now no longer the bargain they were couple years back...bummer). I love the E9x M3 and when ive driven them ive never been disappointed but I'm not sure if that's a better choice if your intention is to own one for an extended period of time, the S65 V8 is an amazing engine to get to play with everyday but it can be sketchy compared to the turbo sixes and of course the mighty S85 V10 when it comes to longevity and handling severe use over time (at least that's what im told by my friends and family who have owned them...YMMV).

co-incidentally my last three cars were more or less the same: Miata, WRX, 190E - now FiST

Wildcard: How about a 124 Spider (if it fit you)? Especially if those end up getting discounted in a couple years like the 500 Abarths then I'm likely going to do the unspeakable and trade in the FiST for an FCA tainted Hiroshima built Mazda Roadster. Still not sure if that's a weirder marriage than Subaru and Saab, I think it is actually since S&S are were kind of cut from the same cloth. I don't remember myself but were the 9-2X affected by Saab's horrendous resale or end up having to be discounted heavily to get off the lot because they were (to some, not me) unwanted little stepchildren?

Ehud posted:

I love my Abarth. It's fun to drive around and have people laugh at you :haw:

Same here, really if your going to have a semi-inappropriate exhaust on a hot hatch you may as well make the best out of it and use every opportunity you get to show off in public with perfect high rpm heel and toe downshifts, shotgun backfires on command, and long gurgles and snaps on overrun as u let off going down a hill...unfortunately that comes standard on the Abarth whereas I had to pay for such a privilege.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Mariana Horchata posted:

... it's obvious that they never really seem satisfied with what they have. I almost feel bad for them and how they can own an E90 M3 and not be swooning every minute their in the drivers seat but i guess that's just what happens when you go about acquiring cars for years and years like your playing Gran Turismo irl...

The only car(s) I've gotten and immediately not been satisfied with was a free, busted-rear end 3000GT and the FiST. Literally by the third day of ownership I said "Oh man, this thing might be a piece of junk".

I kept my SE-R until it cost more to fix than I paid for it. The 3000GT I abandoned when I got the Miata. I bought the Miata used and kept it for quite a while, and while I got the M Coupe while still owning the Miata, my only complaint with it was that it didn't have much power. The Miata and M Coupe I really only got rid of because the woman (I thought) I was getting a house with was saving up for a down payment while I paid all our bills, and I wanted to reduce my unnecessary expenses. The used BMW 3-series we got her was comfortable, powerful enough, and pleasant to drive on the daily, although not particularly exciting. The highly modified, stripped out Golf I bought from an ex-goon I sold to another goon after that woman I mentioned and I broke up and I started (trying) to daily drive a peaky powerband, no-interior, loud-as-gently caress VW and realized it just was too extreme. The Porsche I replaced it with kept me entertained for a good two months before I realized that it was so capable and fast that I couldn't even come close to wringing it out on the street without getting thrown in jail (but it was the best unmodified track car I've ever owned). The FiST I test-drove twice, said to myself "I'll get over the interior, this is a $25K new car after all", and shortly after taking delivery realized I wasn't going to get over the interior, wasn't going to be happy with the build quality, wanted an LSD and some more power, and hated, HATED the dealership.

So the TL;DR is that I've actually been satisfied with nearly every car I've owned/DD'd. I don't tend to buy cars I know I'm gonna hate because I feel forced to somehow, or that I suffer from automotive ennui. I just don't think the fun of driving the FiST overcomes the aesthetic and mechanical problems I've had with mine.

Also, beating Mustangs, Challengers, and Corvettes in the rain is hilarious.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot about the DC Integra. I beat the dogshit out of that car until I ran the engine with low oil. Ahhh, the follies of the non-mechanic.

The Prong Song fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 24, 2016

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Is the FiST interior the same as the FoST? While clearly budget, my '15 FoST interior is fine.

howling_mad
May 11, 2014

fyodor posted:

Is the FiST interior the same as the FoST? While clearly budget, my '15 FoST interior is fine.

No, the FoST base definitely has nicer doors and a bit better materials. However having owned both I like the FiST better. More simple and straightforward.

Twozzok
Jul 18, 2005

Twozzok posted:

Scratch that, presuming they haven't sold it I'm going to sign for an Abarth Turismo tomorrow :)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

howling_mad posted:

No, the FoST base definitely has nicer doors and a bit better materials. However having owned both I like the FiST better. More simple and straightforward.

The FiST is simpler? How do you mean? I've always heard it is more nimble and thus more fun. I knew that but bought the FoST anyhow because I wanted a bit more room inside.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Are there any common problems with the mk7 Golf R? Cursory googling didn't turn anything major up, just researching for a coworker.

joe944
Jan 31, 2004

What does not destroy me makes me stronger.

fknlo posted:

Are there any common problems with the mk7 Golf R? Cursory googling didn't turn anything major up, just researching for a coworker.

Get the DSG. The clutch on the manual is weak. Haven't really heard of any common problems though.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

joe944 posted:

Get the DSG. The clutch on the manual is weak. Haven't really heard of any common problems though.

The clutch is more an issue with the clutch delay valve. It prevents the clutch from re-engaging quickly enough that people get back on the power before the clutch is fully engaged so it's slip... plus more slip... which leads to more slip. Once you remove the delay valve all is fine. GTI is the same way. Removing the restrictor is 30 minutes all said and done going into it blind and is free / the price of brake fluid.

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
VW even gave me a free thing of vw dot4 when i did mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joe944
Jan 31, 2004

What does not destroy me makes me stronger.
I never did remove the clutch delay valve on mine... maybe I should. Then again I'm thinking about trading up for an M3 in a few months...