Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Asphyxious posted:

Hard tacos have nostalgia value but really soft is the way to go.

This is a true and good statement. Hard tacos are great when I was four years old and didn't know any better but now that I know what else is out there I don't need that poo poo anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Skipping the last 5 pages

What's the word

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
how do you feel about tacos?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Hi all tithin abducted me I confirm he is town

wut

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rurea posted:

Just so all of you plebs don't get it confused in the future : a chimichanga is a burrito that is fried so the tortilla gets all crispy instead of soft. Can be filled with p much anything. They own.

sounds delish (thats short for delicious)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Tremendous Taste posted:

What's the word

You know as much as the rest of us do then

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tithin posted:

I just did something that confirmed me as town :)

tithin posted:

Yes, I just /!\ABDUCTED/!\ a member of the thread I chose at random

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

So Tithin abducted me, and as a result I can confirm him as town.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

What's the word

Uh ohhhhh!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kashuno posted:

So Tithin abducted me, and as a result I can confirm him as town.

This confirms you about as well as you recruiting KK/HiipFire as a mason in Monty Python, FYI.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

JakeP posted:

sounds delish (thats short for delicious)

totes.

Tremendous Taste posted:

What's the word

We all decided it's in your best interest to vote yourself.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok, I trust you rurea

##vote taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll have you all know I'm a robot

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
An anime robot most likely.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

This confirms you about as well as you recruiting KK/HiipFire as a mason in Monty Python, FYI.

oh and look how that turned out. Friction and I were both town.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kashuno posted:

oh and look how that turned out. Friction and I were both town.

Yeah, but it didn't actually confirm anything. That's my point. Someone doing a thing to someone else doesn't confirm anything unless a body is magically produced.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
True. I find it likely he is town, but it isn't confirmed until one of us dies I suppose.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Ok, I trust you rurea

##vote taste

I lied. Sorry robot

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:(

##unvote

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I find your lack of confidence disturbing.

##vote Tremendous Taste

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Quandary posted:

An anime robot most likely.

some of the best robots are anime

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Some of the best animes are King of the Hill and Family Guy.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Alright I'm bored - I can mix things I find about the place together to make a bomb and kill somebody during the day. That's right, I'm a vig. A MacGvyer vig.

Who should I MURDER IN COLD BLOOD?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
YOU O_O

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CCKeane posted:

Alright I'm bored - I can mix things I find about the place together to make a bomb and kill somebody during the day. That's right, I'm a vig. A MacGvyer vig.

Bring it, motherfucker.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

commando

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You should murder the person you think is scum in cold blood.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CCKeane posted:

No, really. Shoot at me. I bet you won't.

You don't have the balls.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

You should murder the person you think is scum in cold blood.

Perry Smith isn't in this game, Max.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

CCKeane posted:

revolver anidav, because it's just not auspolfia without an anidav being threatened with quick death on D1

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Zetsubou-san posted:

revolver anidav, because it's just not auspolfia without an anidav being threatened with quick death on D1

Threaten him or MURDER him? Any reason other than merry japes?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

well, anidav survives D1 nine times out of ten, so it's just merry japes

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

CCKeane posted:

That all depends on what you're using to make the bomb.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Perry Smith isn't in this game, Max.

This is a deep cut.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CCKeane posted:

Threaten him or MURDER him? Any reason other than merry japes?

IN THE FACE! NOT SO COMPLEX! NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! FACESHOT! BOOM! BRAINS EVERYWHERE! Not the KNEE, not the ARM, not the SPINE - FACE! IT HAS TO HAPPEN! HNNNNG! FACEY FACEY FACE FACE! TIRED OF WAITING! NO MORE WAITING! NEED A FACE SHOT! BOOM! SQUISH! YAY!

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! SHOOT ME AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

IN THE FACE! NOT SO COMPLEX! NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! FACESHOT! BOOM! BRAINS EVERYWHERE! Not the KNEE, not the ARM, not the SPINE - FACE! IT HAS TO HAPPEN! HNNNNG! FACEY FACEY FACE FACE! TIRED OF WAITING! NO MORE WAITING! NEED A FACE SHOT! BOOM! SQUISH! YAY!

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! AT THE SOUND OF THE BELL IT WILL BE FACESHOOTING O'CLOCK! BONGGGGG! KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! END OF JOKE! I'M GONNA SING A SONG! SHOOT ME AT THE END OF IT! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! BONG!! ...I NOTICE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT ME IN THE FACE! CURIOUS AS TO WHY! Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

same

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Keane, is your fake ability X-shot or what

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I'm reasonably sure Keane doesn't have a vigilante kill because otherwise, he would have used it by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩