Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

:siren:PS4 Goons:siren:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, on Friday, 20 MAY 2016 @ 20:00 Eastern (GMT -5) for a night of the same poo poo we do every time we do this.

I know I have been threatening you with another MOTION SICKNESS EXTRAVAGANZA but this won't be that because that takes more advance notice to set up since nobody likes 1st-person except me and Otes and maybe Zig but he's on the wrong platform.

Quote this to let me know you're coming and provide a Social Club link if you want to run something in particular.

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) Kelly (PSN: cashcamden99)
3.) Alteisen (PSN: LinKurosawa)
4.) Kaizoku (PSN: speakY10k) [BMX vs Zentorno]
5.) Buschmaki (PSN: Barros617)
6.) CBJSprague24 (PSN: jsprague24)[V1]
7.) Montalvo (PSN: CaptSpaceBeard)
8.) Zenzizenzizenzic (PSN: Otiosely) [NATO Rules Football]
9.) Wee Bairns (PSN: Wee_Bairns)
10.) ziploc (PSN: driverziploc) [idiot crap]
----------------

If things go as they usually do, some of us will stay on after the playlist ends and we will do something. If we split off to heist or do VIP then I call dibs on Zenzizenzizenzic if he plays.

titties fucked around with this message at 00:34 on May 21, 2016

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

It keeps happening to me. Every time with Sumo. :negative:

Psy890
Jan 18, 2005

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

titties posted:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, on Friday, 20 MAY 2016 @ 20:00 Eastern (GMT -5) for a night of the same poo poo we do every time we do this.

I know I have been threatening you with another MOTION SICKNESS EXTRAVAGANZA but this won't be that because that takes more advance notice to set up since nobody likes 1st-person except me and Otes and maybe Zig but he's on the wrong platform.

Quote this to let me know you're coming and provide a Social Club link if you want to run something in particular.

----------------

If things go as they usually do, some of us will stay on after the playlist ends and we will do something. If we split off to heist or do VIP then I call dibs on Zenzizenzizenzic if he plays.

I am in! cashcamden99.

I might be on tonight in a bit too. I'm pretty rusty.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

titties posted:

----------------

Also in, wanna hook with PS4 goons.

LinKurosawa is my PSN.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

titties posted:

----------------

I'm in. Would like if you could find room for https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/7C3kHtnLwECQuARfE5Og5g (the 'good' bmx v zentorno).

titties
May 10, 2012

got u fam

titties fucked around with this message at 01:46 on May 20, 2016

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

titties posted:

----------------

I am Barros617 and will do the playlists.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!
engaging in the services of a prostitute in a stolen coquette :gizz:

hellfaucet can't be the only one having some raunchy GTA funtimes :grin:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
a dozen goons and all you could capture was gonorrhea

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

https://fat.gfycat.com/AssuredFalseElephantseal.webm

You see weird things joining goons.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Zigmidge posted:

You see weird things joining goons.

I am so glad you got that.

Rip Wilko, drowned before the race even started.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pencil me in for PS4 Goon Theft Auto, jsprague24. If I can't go, I'll post an update.

I have a fast road course on the airport called V1 if you want to include it. It apparently transferred to PS4.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

----------------

count me in

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.
Flying the Coupe
https://fat.gfycat.com/PaltryDiligentCanadagoose.webm

...and the thrilling conclusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m1X4PNBkGc

titties
May 10, 2012

This is what's up

titties posted:

Friday, 20 MAY 2016 @ 20:00 Eastern (GMT -5)

5.) Buschmaki (PSN: Barros617)
6.) CBJSprague24 (PSN: jsprague24)
7.) Montalvo (PSN: CaptSpaceBeard)

CBJSprague24 posted:

Pencil me in for PS4 Goon Theft Auto, jsprague24. If I can't go, I'll post an update.

I have a fast road course on the airport called V1 if you want to include it. It apparently transferred to PS4.
Please provide a link so that I don't have to do anything tia

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

If we split off to heist or do VIP then I call dibs on Zenzizenzizenzic if he plays.

:bigtran:

I'll do the thing and offer this capture :siren: http://rsg.ms/c01ea67 :siren: which I humbly insist is much better than the baseball clown one.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

titties posted:

This is what's up

Pencil me in, I should be available.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Dang featured in a gif and a video on my first night. Was fun playing with you guys.

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.
I want to play this game again but anything other than an OPEN NAT keeps me from playing with other people. I am on an XB1 and I would like to know how the hell to get my NAT to stay open without compromising my network.

And why the gently caress is this the only game that I have troubles with?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Glad y'all are having fun! I haven't had much time or energy to play anything not related to my job search.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Why is this thing not called the sarlacc pit?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Zigmidge posted:

a dozen goons and all you could capture was gonorrhea

:vince:

drat zigmidge, you're going for the throat today

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Make sure you get your 50% off Kuruma and Gold Luxor this week!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I knew I was holding off on buying a kuruma for some reason

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

I knew I was holding off on buying a kuruma for some reason

:hfive: I couldn't bring myself to spend 500k on a Kuruma for my alt character, but 250k is right up my alley.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5

titties posted:

I think I should be down for this.

I want to do the dumbest baddest playlist. Stupid races, Empinadas vs snipers, demo derbies grenade dodgeball, any vehicle vs any weapon, avalanche, melee only DM. loving HIT ME.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

:hfive: I couldn't bring myself to spend 500k on a Kuruma for my alt character, but 250k is right up my alley.

For me it was just I had spent too many GTA funbux the day I was buying up things like the insurgent & the kuruma apartment for pacific standard. I'm pretty sure I also started work on another Benny's car so.. yeah. $250k kuruma here I come!

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Are there good Capture missions to do for the double cash, or are they all pretty much garbage?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Ziploc posted:

I think I should be down for this.

I want to do the dumbest baddest playlist. Stupid races, Empinadas vs snipers, demo derbies grenade dodgeball, any vehicle vs any weapon, avalanche, melee only DM. loving HIT ME.

'fight club in the sky UNLIMITED RP'

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

How refreshing it is to periodically participate in the plight of the plebes as a poor pedestrian with a paltry sum to my personally plundered account while pandered to by powerful punks planning placebos as panacea for the pathetic and pitiable percentage of playable updates.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

faggios vs. homing launchers

Edit:

insurgents vs. pedestrians

miniguns vs. mavericks

I don't know if any of these exists but it wouldn't surprise me.

FuturePastNow fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 20, 2016

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Medullah posted:

Make sure you get your 50% off Kuruma and Gold Luxor this week!

Is it embarrassing that I've been playing on ps3 and that I've been meaning to upgrade?

Is it embarrassing that getting that kuruma discount is what finally pushed me over the edge?

Is it embarrassing to ask what's the best place to buy GTA for pc digital download?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
1) no
2) yes
3) some place that gives you a Steam key probably

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Gamestop is $40 - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/grand-theft-auto-v/115461

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
Is there an import from current gen consoles to PC for online?

I'm curious.

titties
May 10, 2012

Ziploc posted:

I'm curious.

:stare:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

You're going to give titties a heart attack.

e: lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Ziploc posted:

I'm curious.

You can import 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4, 360/PS3 to PC, and Xbox One/PS4 to PC. You can't go from PC to any console, though so long as you ever played on them your saved custom missions can go to the old consoles (although some stuff ain't supported on PS3/360).

• Locked thread