Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Zetsubou-san posted:

despite our best efforts

Cool you got actual Mafia content to add or..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Kashuno posted:

Cool you got actual Mafia content to add or..?

i'm thinking with at least one scum and one 3P dead we don't really need a vig anymore? You're more likely to do more harm than good from now on.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Kommando (3): Revolver Anidav, Asphyxious, Rurea
Asphyxious (2): Tremendous Taste, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Kommando
Truth Quark (2): Tommunist, Birdstrike
JakeP (2): HiipFire, Anomalous Amalgam
Kashuno (1): JakeP
iajanus (1): Quandary
Revolver Anidav (0): Truth Quark, Truth Quark

Not Voting (10): bowmore, iajanus, IllegallySober, Kashuno, Max, Mithranderp, tithin, Truth Quark, vector_to, Zetsubou-san

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 24th, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

How do you feel about Jake

He looks uh, kinda scummy imo.

JakeP posted:

i thought deadline was tonight :shrug: ##vote birdstrike

Blaming the guy who forced everyone to focus on 2 dudes and then pulled the rug out from under us, I went to bed thinking it was between 2 dudes and I was happy with my commando vote, now after a whole day focused on just that he switches is and really I don't have any strong reads either way

blame birdstrike kill him for blame
This post especially.

Everything else you can ignore effectively.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Zetsubou-san posted:

i'm thinking with at least one scum and one 3P dead we don't really need a vig anymore? You're more likely to do more harm than good from now on.

Mega sus on this post right here.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Zetsubou-san posted:

:lol:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This setup spec means you should die obv

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Point me to the dead scum please

As much as I want to think its scummy for jake to have literally only voted for two players who are essentially confirmed town, I can't help but think Jake is smart enough to know that and is doing something weird.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

:rip: Jonas Quinn (SKY COQ) :rip:

Alignment: Stargate Command (SCUM)

Background Info

Role - Traitor

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Only thing against you there is that the scum team knew who he was, apparently. May have vigged him to get credibility.

Unless they knew the PM would be posted, so I dunno.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But I don't think that's likely.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Ok, my mind glazed over him because he was a traitor, they don't usually participate in NKs.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Max posted:

Only thing against you there is that the scum team knew who he was, apparently. May have vigged him to get credibility.

What

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote rurea

y'all silly XD

I think a lot of people are trying for hard to reason to justify vote me

Kommando GG and rurea most of all perhaps?

Hard know

Anyway i could prove town if live 1 night

up 2 all see u

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

##vote rurea

y'all silly XD

I think a lot of people are trying for hard to reason to justify vote me

Kommando GG and rurea most of all perhaps?

Hard know

Anyway i could prove town if live 1 night

up 2 all see u

Did Jimson get access to your account

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hachi machi

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

hachi machi

lol

##unvote

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Did you not read that pm after sky flipped?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
You think the scum team vigged Sky for credibility? Because Kash killed flerp so he's certainly not making that play.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

What the hell

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

JakeP posted:

hachi machi

?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Truth Quark posted:

You think the scum team vigged Sky for credibility? Because Kash killed flerp so he's certainly not making that play.

Huh?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Truth Quark posted:

Did you not read my follow up? It's possible but unlikely. I just am averse to people declaring themselves cleared due to actions.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPBTE0wlZF4

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgOzS6lkI1I

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

I'm trying to understand that post because scum NK'ing scum makes no sense to me.

I get it now, Max is saying he thinks Kash vigged Sky for credibility, but also thinks it's unlikely.

I was confused because Kash very clearly claimed the flerp kill so the initial post made no sense to me.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

neat

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Role - Traitor
Traitor - You left behind your people, and in turn were labelled a traitor. Now in a strange land you're not sure who to trust.. thankfully for you SG1 know who you are! Unfortunately for you.. they may not choose to protect you, and instead throw you under a bus to further their agenda. Thems the breaks kid.

Did you not read this?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Directed at Quark.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Max do you think I killed flerp or sky?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Truth Quark posted:

I'm trying to understand that post because scum NK'ing scum makes no sense to me.

I get it now, Max is saying he thinks Kash vigged Sky for credibility, but also thinks it's unlikely.

I was confused because Kash very clearly claimed the flerp kill so the initial post made no sense to me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK me I was not reading correctly.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ignore my stupid bullshit, I blame reading on a bouncing bus on a phone.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jakep is literally jay Sherman

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I think JakeP is more of a Hesh type myself.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
My vote on Kommando is based on his voting actions and timing. He could have been trying to move away from Meds. A pincer attack, seeing if things could swing to me while others aimed for Kashuno.

JakeP was voting for Kash instead of Meds when he showed up near deadline. He would also be a worthy vote. He said he could prove town if he lives one night, but he already did live through N1. :shrug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Revolver Anidav posted:

My vote on Kommando is based on his voting actions and timing. He could have been trying to move away from Meds. A pincer attack, seeing if things could swing to me while others aimed for Kashuno.

JakeP was voting for Kash instead of Meds when he showed up near deadline. He would also be a worthy vote. He said he could prove town if he lives one night, but he already did live through N1. :shrug:

it will all make sense tomrw

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Max posted:

:psyduck:

are you paying attention? this is not what kash has claimed

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Zetsubou-san posted:

:psyduck:

are you paying attention? this is not what kash has claimed

nevermind - havn't finished catching up

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Quandary posted:

Also stop posting so much when I'm asleep goddamn guys

No. post more.

Revolver Anidav posted:

I don't know anything about meds, can't recall why there was a bandwagon on them before thunderdome.
I was looking at houses and rooms all yesterday, finding a place to live was more important than mafia but I had a read over brunch.

JakeP posted:

it will all make sense tomrw

will it?

I've got poor reads on people, it's a lot of white noise right now.
Asphyxious, omgus votes would be immediate without reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Fair, Kash told me before the results who he was targeting and sure enough flerp ded

• Locked thread