Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tithin posted:

Klorel, is that you?

In the godly flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Oh are we mass flavor claiming now

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

I'm just a boy looking to please his very angry pop

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Truth Quark posted:

I'm Pizza Shapes (Original)

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Birdstrike posted:

I'm Pizza Shapes (Original)

That looks like it has bonito flakes on it for some reason

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Truth Quark posted:

We should've done this at the start. Once we know who is a System Lord and who isn't, then it'll be really obvious who the scum are. Like Birdstrike. But I won't vote for him because the original Shapes are still better than the new ones.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Revolver Anidav posted:

We should've done this at the start. Once we know who is a System Lord and who isn't, then it'll be really obvious who the scum are. Like Birdstrike. But I won't vote for him because the original Shapes are still better than the new ones.

Ordinarily the inclusion of Original Pizza Shapes (town flavour) would indicate the presence of counterbalancing scum flavour like New Pizza Shapes. But I do recall a game that had a sausage mcmuffin without a sausage-and-egg mcmuffin (this was relevant).

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Just went back and tried to catch up on what I missed starting at page 22 or 23 and wow, yeah. All the user-chat went right over my head but that's okay.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Birdstrike posted:

Ordinarily the inclusion of Original Pizza Shapes (town flavour) would indicate the presence of counterbalancing scum flavour like New Pizza Shapes. But I do recall a game that had a sausage mcmuffin without a sausage-and-egg mcmuffin (this was relevant).

How can you have a sausage mcmuffin and no sausage/egg mcmuffin? That's gotta be, like, against the law or something.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

are you claiming son of ra?

I am Heru'ur, son of Ra. *eyes flash*.

Birdstrike posted:

what... how?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Ra had multiple sons so that isn't exactly strange

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Apparently Apophis was the brother of Ra, for some reason I remember him being Ra's son.

PSEUDO-EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY IS WEIRD

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm Bastet.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Truth Quark posted:

PSEUDO-EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY IS WEIRD

We should also claim our Stands. Since Max has claimed Bastet, no one should touch any electrical outlets.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Revolver Anidav posted:

We should also claim our Stands. Since Max has claimed Bastet, no one should touch any electrical outlets.

Mines Killer Queen of the Nile.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

Mines Killer Queen of the Nile.

BA'ALL BREAKER

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Revolver Anidav posted:

Diiiiooooooooo~!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote comando

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i'm Hathor

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'm dead

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Hi dead I'm dad

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Disappointed I didn't get to kill Sky Coq this game after a flawless deduction.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

Hi dead I'm dad

Hi dad i'm gay

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Birdstrike posted:

Hi dad i'm gay

knew it

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

What the gently caress is going on :psyduck:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I really like yugioh

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
had a think on things while I was in town and kommando's pinging so hard that three collins-class subs sank trying to take evasive action

##vote kommando

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Zetsubou-san posted:

had a think on things while I was in town and kommando's pinging so hard that three collins-class subs sank trying to take evasive action

##vote kommando

aren't subs meant to do that?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

JakeP posted:

##vote comando

I am as confused by your lack of reasons for voting for me as I am comforted by your inability to spell my name and thus vote correctly.

Zetsubou-san posted:

##vote kommando

look at this scum bandwagon trying to start.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

ftfy

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kommando posted:

I am as confused by your lack of reasons for voting for me as I am comforted by your inability to spell my name and thus vote correctly.

checked votefinder, it looks okay to me

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I honestly cant get any reads out of all this nonsense posting simply to make up ten posts and avoid modkilling.

##unvote

Asphyxious, bif roleclaimed so your harassing her about is not suspect. I out of ideas. JakeP could be scum, or just a bad poster.

Birdstrike could have used thunderdome more effectively, but that was a failure because of the posters, it might be that Hiipfire was scum and so a coordinated vote noone was orchestrated by their scumbros, but this is pretty weak as a scumrush could have wiped me out if they tried and i dont know why the none of the above result won.
likely we're both town and so those that voted for either of us can be further investigated for scummyness.
thunderdome would be too powerful as a scum tool and its failure condition could be a punishment for dumb scum but doesnt seem so, so im at this point convinced Birdstrike is town.

Taste doesnt post enough of substance for any reads, so eliminating shitposting theyre basically lurking. but that was kinda the same the last game i played with them so :shrug: kill them??

Illegally Sober is idk, probablyfloundering in the morass of crap like me.

Tommunist, I have a feeling is scum, hard to articulate but their hostility without direction seems to be mostly emotive.

JakeP. Joker? Scum? not taking it seriously. the analogy of the pigeon and chess feels apt here. this rings is true of many non-auspol players in this thread.

Anomalous Amalgam, trying to scum hunt and get into the flavor. seems kinda cool and non-shitposty, no feelings on scum or town.

Bifidav, dude chill over your alt account. I've known its you since before the game, hence why i never tried to reveal your identity and bif is three letters and Revolver Anidav is many more.
You're an extremely good liar and our history aside I will not know your alignment until you're dead or something conclusively proves either way. bif is highly dangerous in mafs as scum, but not as useful as town since in my experience she gets lumped with protective roles that are limited or blocked. Would really like to see a game where shes an investigative role. anyway...
No idea, but selfclaiming nurse sounds like the kind of thing she'd do, not dangerous enough to be a scum target, useful enough to evade lynching. Could go either way.

Max
no reads

Truth Quark. getting into the flavor. people have made calls as to their alignment, im going to say the scum side of neutral.

Mith, hmmmmm scum.
someone ask her, she cant lie so that will be an easy job.
Hey mith, are you scum or 3p?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hey what was with TQ trying to get Kash dunked yesterday?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
taste is fine

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

HiipFire posted:

taste is fine

reasons?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

Kommando posted:

Bifidav, dude chill over your alt account. I've known its you since before the game, hence why i never tried to reveal your identity and bif is three letters and Revolver Anidav is many more.
You're an extremely good liar and our history aside I will not know your alignment until you're dead or something conclusively proves either way. bif is highly dangerous in mafs as scum, but not as useful as town since in my experience she gets lumped with protective roles that are limited or blocked. Would really like to see a game where shes an investigative role. anyway...
No idea, but selfclaiming nurse sounds like the kind of thing she'd do, not dangerous enough to be a scum target, useful enough to evade lynching. Could go either way.

I'm more chill now that I finally got a few hours sleep and activated deathwish mode. This post was also a good laugh. Not having any drat clue about when I'm town does sound normal for you though. A good tonal defense.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Revolver Anidav posted:

A good tonal defense.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

HiipFire posted:

taste is fine

I think I second this. Doesn't seem try hard enough for scum and yeah, even though I hate meta, seems about right.

---

As far as actual content goes, in truth, there still isn't a lot to go on without flips to tie votes and interactions too. For today, I think I feel Jake or Quandary.

Quandary seems artificial to me and they pinged me somewhat during D1 as well.

##vote Quandary for now.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
My TQ vote is based a little on something pinging (lol) me on D1 and also voting seemingly-townie Kash wagon not scum Meds.

I'm not pushing this barrow that much because remember my crusades in Last Will 2? Remember how successful they were? Max, you remember right? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: Bowmore is subbing out :siren:

Going through the sublist now to find a replacement.

:siren: If anyone else wants to sub out let me know. Today's the last day. :siren:

• Locked thread