Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

The Sphinxster posted:

Probably safe to assume this was not as racist as it got but this is where I tapped out.

You're a little bitch mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hell yeah. zero to racist in 3.6 seconds. new gbs record baby

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

The Sphinxster posted:

Probably safe to assume this was not as racist as it got but this is where I tapped out.

Great avatar post combo lmfao

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

the trump tutelage posted:

sucking chest wound spilling gore
twenty five or six to four

This nigga aqui

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Immortan posted:

Great avatar post combo lmfao

same

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

The Sphinxster posted:

lol this has to be a bad troll

no one is that much of a bitch baby

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
No wonder they call that place Chighanistan.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Ork of Fiction posted:

That all looks bad until you get to the bottom and see

Am I reading right that the murders spiked after the handgun ban was lifted?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

Am I reading right that the murders spiked after the handgun ban was lifted?

a peak that was equivalent to during the ban before a nearly multiple decade long dropoff lower than during the ban, yes

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Blue Train posted:

a peak that was equivalent to during the ban before a nearly multiple decade long dropoff lower than during the ban, yes

What year do things begin to drop off? Reading the graph exactly by year is a bit difficult.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

What year do things begin to drop off? Reading the graph exactly by year is a bit difficult.

92 is the red line followed by 93 which shows a drop then 94 where it peaks then dtops off each subsequent year

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Sicilian posted:

Even worse, he's saying the gold coast, river north, old town, and lakeview. Please never leave your safe suburb, or highly guarded doorman building.

I usually stay at the Kinzie, sometimes Trump. But I have family with me and I look rich and weak. Where's a guy to stay before a cubs game man.? I take off my watch.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I propsoe a rally all the goons who are big gay gently caress boys go to chicago and tell inner cit violence dont stop shooting over ice cream polay overwatch or do something useful with ur time and I might be the first one to say that Chicago has some thing most cities dont a lot of that many cities dont and thats people who dont like ktchup on their hot dog you know what I almost got ina fight over this but gently caress u iof you really feel that theres any way to eat a hot dog im a big god drat adult and ill drink chocolate dilk and eat hod gog with jketchup you cant tell me how to live tmy life windy city my rear end motherukcer

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Harrison Ford was born in Chicago.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Meowbot posted:

I propsoe a rally all the goons who are big gay gently caress boys go to chicago and tell inner cit violence dont stop shooting over ice cream polay overwatch or do something useful with ur time and I might be the first one to say that Chicago has some thing most cities dont a lot of that many cities dont and thats people who dont like ktchup on their hot dog you know what I almost got ina fight over this but gently caress u iof you really feel that theres any way to eat a hot dog im a big god drat adult and ill drink chocolate dilk and eat hod gog with jketchup you cant tell me how to live tmy life windy city my rear end motherukcer

Not same

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Meowbot posted:

:goku::goku:
:fyh::fyh::fyh:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Where's Ditka when you need him?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Harrison Ford was born in Chicago.

Post of the thread imo

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Sounds like more Chicago Politics!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Look everyone in the eye. This one weird trick every mugger hates!

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Blue Train posted:

rahm emanuel is a piece of poo poo

Chicago being entrenched in 85 years of Democratic machine politics has led to very elegant political discourse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQjiN1sDqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVhrL7s0SCo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Ben Smash posted:

Madison is super cool, though.

Other than the all the shootings everyday.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

rahm emanuel is a piece of poo poo

Qft

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The funny thing about everyone freaking about crime in Chicago, is that its violent crime rate actually isn't particularly high for a US city. It's crime rate isn't low obviously, and it has some very bad neighborhoods (and a poo poo ton of nice ones), but a lot of cities have it worse. Chicago does have the most murders and shootings in terms of raw numbers though, due to the fact that NYC and LA have massively reduced their crime rates compared to past decades (so has chicago for the record, just not as much).

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i got yelled at by my san fran friends when i tried to cross an empty street

im from philly we cross when it makes sense, and sometimes when it doesnt

lol

SF residents jaywalk all the time, your friends sound like a bunch of prissy bitch weenies

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
praise sol

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

I got stuck for a couple hours behind the wrong side of a Mexican (?) pride parade last year in a lovely neighborhood in Chicago trying to get back to Douglas Park. Maybe give some of the guns to those guys, trim down the parade line?

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

New Sharif in Town posted:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/webflash

Chicago's police radio makes for some easy listening over the weekend, when the listener numbers often swell from the usual 600-some to over 2k.

I was listening to that the other night when I heard what sounded like gunshots pretty close to my house. They mentioned two cross streets on my block within the first five minutes (I live in Humboldt though, so, business as usual I guess).

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Rah! posted:

The funny thing about everyone freaking about crime in Chicago, is that its violent crime rate actually isn't particularly high for a US city. It's crime rate isn't low obviously, and it has some very bad neighborhoods (and a poo poo ton of nice ones), but a lot of cities have it worse. Chicago does have the most murders and shootings in terms of raw numbers though, due to the fact that NYC and LA have massively reduced their crime rates compared to past decades (so has chicago for the record, just not as much).

oh cool, the same exact same excuse everyone who lives in a third-world shithole gives

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

other places are worse than karachi/johannesburg/juarez/chicago, stop freaking out about terrorists/robberies/kidnappings/murders you sissies :smug:

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

simmyb posted:

Perhaps America should consider that they need more guns?

We need less chicago. More guns would help.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

I am nearing the end of season 3 of The Wire. I find the funny looking redhead legal chick oddly hot.

I guess what I am saying is Bodymore Murderland>Chicago

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

ChesterJT posted:

YTD Shot & Killed: 1404 (219killed/1185wounded)
YTD Police involved: 6 (4killed/2wounded) (Note: this includes any shooting inside the city, Chicago PD, Cook Co, Illinois SP, FBI, etc)

Yes cops are clearly the source of the problem.

I didn't say cops were the source of the problem. I also doubt the accuracy of that statistic. We didn't know about the guy who was shot 16 times until well after. People all the way up to the Mayor covered it up.

The Sicilian
Sep 3, 2006

by Smythe

Sperghetti posted:

I got stuck for a couple hours behind the wrong side of a Mexican (?) pride parade last year in a lovely neighborhood in Chicago trying to get back to Douglas Park. Maybe give some of the guns to those guys, trim down the parade line?

Hahahaha the Puerto Rican parade. You have a better chance of catching a bullet there than eating elotes.

EDIT: http://abc7chicago.com/news/shooting-after-puerto-rican-peoples-day-parade-caught-on-tape-/796956/

The Sicilian fucked around with this message at 19:47 on May 24, 2016

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I enjoyed this song :) Thank you for posting it friend

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

vyst posted:

Do you all feel Chicago would be a better place if they got rid of all the black people?

they're exporting "those people" to such exotic locales as the inner ring suburbs, dekalb, rockford and freeport.

i'm from chicago and i used to defend it as it was very cheap for such a big city. not so much anymore. some will feel the squeeze and contemplate a move to des moines. lol

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
People who say Chicago shootings are bad have never been to Fallujah.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

WaryWarren posted:

they're exporting "those people" to such exotic locales as the inner ring suburbs, dekalb, rockford and freeport.

i'm from chicago and i used to defend it as it was very cheap for such a big city. not so much anymore. some will feel the squeeze and contemplate a move to des moines. lol

Des Moines only wants you if you aren't riff raff tho.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Plus they just solved that sextuple murder from a few months ago! We're making progress here folks!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gage_Park_stabbings

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Rest in peace to my bro, Conejo, who was tragically killed in a drive-by this year. gently caress this violence bullshit. My uncles thought they survived the worst of it in the 80s. Me and my friends thought we survived the worst of it in the 90s. The cycle continues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

ruddiger posted:

Rest in peace to my bro, Conejo, who was tragically killed in a drive-by this year. gently caress this violence bullshit. My uncles thought they survived the worst of it in the 80s. Me and my friends thought we survived the worst of it in the 90s. The cycle continues.

I'm sorry that this pointless violence claimed somebody you were close to. You have my condolences.

• Locked thread